E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really don't like this to be honest. Its too thick and way too stiff. I tried using it for gel liner, eyeshadow and even lipstick but I hated it for all those things . I still love elf though.

on 8/8/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Finally! This brush is fantastic for gel liners. I grabbed one of these at Target along with Sonia Kashuk gel eyeliner and am so pleased! It allows me a lot of control and I am even able to get a fine line close to the lash line for a subtler look.Would definitely buy again.

on 8/8/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, so glad I found this brush. I am sorry that I didn't buy this sooner, I thought it was just a bigger version of the eyeliner brush you get with the cream eyeliners but I was wrong. The bristles seem a bit longer and the handle itself is much longer so it's easier to hold. You can create a perfect thin line in just a couple of seconds (the studio angled eyeliner brush is also great but it takes longer because there are fewer bristles). I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's 266 brush but I like this one way better, the bristles are firmer (meaning they keep their shape no matter what) but at the same time softer (they don't scratch the eyelid at all). It's also a bit smaller than the 266 brush so it's easier to create a wing. I haven't washed it yet but it seems so well made that I doubt it will fall apart any time soon. Amazing brush, especially considering the price.

on 7/27/2011 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This brush is great for applying gel/cream eyeliner. Best one i've tried yet. The bristles are packed in nicely and it's a very thin-tipped brush, gives a nice thin line or a thicker one if you want. For 3.00 you can't get better.

on 7/27/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Works great as a lip brush. It's a pity the handle is so long. If it was smaller, I could carry it in my purse along with my lipstick.

on 5/24/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great qualitiy for CAD3$!
I use this for my eyebrows and it's awesome, it has a really precise application for my arch!

I should try this for eyeliner using my maybelline gel liner!

on 5/14/2011 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush!!!
Can't beat the price for this standard of excellecnt quality!!
Bristles are firm and perfectly shaped and angled, I was this after every use and still not fallout.
Great for applying gel eyeliner - perfect cat eye!, eyeshadow to lower lashline, and to my surprise, a very very good lip brush! Not for applying cream eyeshadow though, its too firm.

This brush is dirt cheap, and elf.com often has half off their studio brushes (i only paid $1.50). Anything at this price that does it's job is worth buying. I found this brush worked well for applying gel liner to the top lash line. I could maneuver into the inner corner, create a straight, thin line, and wing out the outer corner very easily. However, it's not as stiff as I'd like my liner brushes to be, and thus doesn't offer as much control as I'd like, so no I would not repurchase. I will say it is good to have in my collection as a clean spare for convenience. The brush is super thin, so I find it's also useful for filling in the brows.

on 3/19/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! I got this as part of a collection from my first brushes ever. I didn't want to spend much so these were just for practice. When I first saw this brush I felt that I would never use it. However, one day I decided to dip it into some wet shadow and draw a line on my upper lid. The line came out PERFECT!!!!!! on the very first try. I would always have trouble doing the upper line, but thanx to this brush, I do lines like an expert. Because of this brush, I will never spend more then $5 for a brush like this. GREAT INVESTMENT.

on 3/18/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like how sturdy this brush is. It is perfect for applying gel liner as you can get a nice clean line with this. I use this also for applying black or brown eye shadow to set my pencil eyeliner sometimes, and that works well too. I have yet to use this for filling in my brows, but will definitely try it out. For the price, you can't go wrong with brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes