July 29, 2014 | 894 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Angled Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by poof126

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush!!!
Can't beat the price for this standard of excellecnt quality!!
Bristles are firm and perfectly shaped and angled, I was this after every use and still not fallout.
Great for applying gel eyeliner - perfect cat eye!, eyeshadow to lower lashline, and to my surprise, a very very good lip brush! Not for applying cream eyeshadow though, its too firm.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cutierochellie

This brush is dirt cheap, and elf.com often has half off their studio brushes (i only paid $1.50). Anything at this price that does it's job is worth buying. I found this brush worked well for applying gel liner to the top lash line. I could maneuver into the inner corner, create a straight, thin line, and wing out the outer corner very easily. However, it's not as stiff as I'd like my liner brushes to be, and thus doesn't offer as much control as I'd like, so no I would not repurchase. I will say it is good to have in my collection as a clean spare for convenience. The brush is super thin, so I find it's also useful for filling in the brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! I got this as part of a collection from my first brushes ever. I didn't want to spend much so these were just for practice. When I first saw this brush I felt that I would never use it. However, one day I decided to dip it into some wet shadow and draw a line on my upper lid. The line came out PERFECT!!!!!! on the very first try. I would always have trouble doing the upper line, but thanx to this brush, I do lines like an expert. Because of this brush, I will never spend more then $5 for a brush like this. GREAT INVESTMENT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I really like how sturdy this brush is. It is perfect for applying gel liner as you can get a nice clean line with this. I use this also for applying black or brown eye shadow to set my pencil eyeliner sometimes, and that works well too. I have yet to use this for filling in my brows, but will definitely try it out. For the price, you can't go wrong with brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by makeupisforme

I really do like this brush, and when i got it, i immediately ordered 2 more because i thought it was so great. Dont get me wrong it is great for a very defined lining of the lower or top lash line with shadow. But for using it with gel or cream liner, i felt it was a bit too thin (and i prefer thin brushes, but this was too thin in my opinion), and flimsy. For the price it is an awesome brush, and i still use it to line with shadow or set my liner with shadow, but i prefer liner brushes that are a bit thicker and firmer such as the sigma E65

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this angled brush for eyeliner! I use it with gel eyeliner and it applies a nice super-thin line, which I like. I also use this to use powdered eyeshadows as liner, and it works just as well. I highly recommend it. I use it pretty much every day.

Another good use of this brush is for shading in your eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ninac

Perfect for applying brow powder. Great brush. Excellent value.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx56

I use this every day but not for gel liners or using shadow as liner, I find it perfect for filling in my brows. It draws a thicker soft line. I find the thin drawing angled brushes too harsh for brows but perfect for liners. I have a Revlon angled brush and this one is much thicker and softer than that for comparision. I've washed it 4-5 times already and none of the bristles are missing and it still looks brand new. And $1!! I'd definately rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of this brush is fantastic. It makes application of gel liners a breeze! It super dense and effective. $3? Get outta here! Pick up one of these if you find it. :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

love, love, love this brush. i use it on a daily basis to apply my Clinique Cream Shaper eyeliner.

bristles are long and dense, but extremely soft. such a great brush for a couple bucks.