E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's a good brush, but when you buy their studio cream liners, you get the same exact brush but with a shorter handle, for free! I actually like the little one better as the handle on the $3 one is far too long. It get's in the way when I try to line my eyes close to a mirror. I actually got the entire studio set when they had a 75% off sale. Good brush overall, but while $3 ain't bad, I'm glad didn't have to. : )

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great for applying eyeshadows in wet form, but creates a sloppy cat eye. The brush is too thick to create a smooth, thin line for the "wings." That was the reason I purchased this brush.... Great for applying eyeshdadows to the waterline. I can use any eyeshadow and turn it into a liquid liner using rosewater. I have been using this brush for over a year now and it is still in pristine condition. NO shedding or falling apart like other elf brushes.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This brush is way too flimsy for anything! I intended to use this brush for lining my upper lash with a cream liner but this brush absorbs too much product as well not providing any control to apply the product. I could not even use it for applying lip products because the brush has no control . I tried to give the brush to a friend of mines for filling in her brows but she did not like it as she found it too flimsy as well. Of course I do not like nor do I recommend this brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Ugh. This brush sucks at applying eyeliner. Its to thick and makes your lines look huge, not a fan.

I like to apply eyeshadow as lower liner for a softer look, or I use eyeliner on the too, take this brush, dip it in some eyeshadow and put it over it to keep it in place and avoid panda eyes.

It's very soft and precise. I think the handle is a bit long, but maybe it's just because I'm a noob haha

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really don't like this to be honest. Its too thick and way too stiff. I tried using it for gel liner, eyeshadow and even lipstick but I hated it for all those things . I still love elf though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Finally! This brush is fantastic for gel liners. I grabbed one of these at Target along with Sonia Kashuk gel eyeliner and am so pleased! It allows me a lot of control and I am even able to get a fine line close to the lash line for a subtler look.Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, so glad I found this brush. I am sorry that I didn't buy this sooner, I thought it was just a bigger version of the eyeliner brush you get with the cream eyeliners but I was wrong. The bristles seem a bit longer and the handle itself is much longer so it's easier to hold. You can create a perfect thin line in just a couple of seconds (the studio angled eyeliner brush is also great but it takes longer because there are fewer bristles). I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's 266 brush but I like this one way better, the bristles are firmer (meaning they keep their shape no matter what) but at the same time softer (they don't scratch the eyelid at all). It's also a bit smaller than the 266 brush so it's easier to create a wing. I haven't washed it yet but it seems so well made that I doubt it will fall apart any time soon. Amazing brush, especially considering the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This brush is great for applying gel/cream eyeliner. Best one i've tried yet. The bristles are packed in nicely and it's a very thin-tipped brush, gives a nice thin line or a thicker one if you want. For 3.00 you can't get better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Works great as a lip brush. It's a pity the handle is so long. If it was smaller, I could carry it in my purse along with my lipstick.

Popular Makeup Brushes