January 31, 2015 | 1976 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by candyworld

i love the colour and the texture too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bluestocking17

I love this shade, it's so pretty and bright. It brings out the green flecks in my eyes, and is generally very flattering. The texture is nice and not too drying, and the colour has decent staying power. I also sometimes use this as a creme blusher by mixing it with a little bit of Vaseline, and it gives a nice rosy flush.

As it's MAC, the packaging is pretty nice as standard, and the price is reasonable if not cheap. I don't know if I'd repurchase this, not because I dislike it but because I might want to try other colours next time I buy a lipstick. But it's a very lovely pink, so I might.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A pinky-plum lipstick that looks great paired with jewel toned eyeshadows. Mixed with my Gaga 2, I get a great MLBB look. On it's own, it's a rich plummy color perfect for Fall/Winter. I've set aside this spring in favor of corals and pinks, but I will gladly pick it up again in autumn. EDIT: I swapped this b/c it was too purple toned for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smalltimequeen

Love this!!! One of my first purchases from Mac's linestick line... Fantastic colour that pops my eyes. Great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another no-fail lip product for me. On my skintone (NC42), it's a really nice plum with a lot of pink undertones. It translates to a semi bright plummy pink shade on my semi pigmented lips. Great for all seasons imo. I love the Lustre formulas of MAC generally, but again the sheer texture means low staying power in my experience and that's why I took off 1 star. It only lasts about 2 hours maybe 3 on me. That is my only gripe. Other than that, this a universally flattering shade in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tonifrancisca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome colour. Just a little goes a long way to brightening your face. If you are the kind of person who loves minimal, natural looking make up like I do, ( during the day), this baby will add just a touch of colour that will brighten your face instantly.

I bought this item based on the reviews of MUA and did not even see the swatch on my hand or lips. I was not disappointed. I think "lustre" is a great finish ever invented by MAC. I have more lustre finishes in my lipstick collection than any other finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by modgal1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect color for all seasons. I'm on my third tube of it...I pray Mac never discontinues Plumful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color and the best kind of lustre finish: pigmented and moisturizing! Great coverage too and no streakiness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice plum shade with great color, applies easy and lasts a while, however you need lip liner, its bleeds cause its so pigmented. Ive found other plum colors with more brown that I like better, but for a starter plum this is perfect, 20 somethings especially.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Nesmae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first MAC lipstick and I haven't looked back since. At first, I was regretting my purchase because it looked so dark and unsuitable for everyday wear. But I learnt to just dab a bit of colour on my lips and spread it and it brightens up my face so nicely.

This is a pretty plum shade, and the Lustre texture is incredible. It's so moisturising that I've even applied it like a primer before putting other not-so-moisturising lipsticks on top and it also deepens the colour a bit. The scent is a pleasant vanilla, and I will definitely be repurchasing this once this is gone. I wish all lipsticks were like this.