April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by wejay

I love buying lipsticks, ususually in the pink/rose/mauve shades to suit my fair skin and this is my fave lipstick of the season. The colour is strong and the texture is thick and creamy without being gooey. Seems to make my teeth look whiter too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like how this lipstick can be applied sheerly to add a bit of healthy color to the lips. I don't like the way it looks heavily applied, though. But maybe thats because I prefer a more subtle lip. Its not too drying, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by RIX

Good quality as ususal from MAC Lustre. Nice level of pigmentation for a lustre, moisturising finish and good medium term staying power. Colour, brightening pink/mauve colour with a little shimmer - not a flat shade. lifts medium -fair complexion, with green eyes and light brown hair, Good day wear lipshade and can be glammed uo with a gloss for PM wear. A go to shade for both neutral and mid wear eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

Perfect! Delightful! Lovely! This is the way all lipsticks should feel on your lips, smooth, creamy and drenched in a beautiful plum/rose color. It's perfection to me, if I could have given this 6 lippies I would have, it's that wonderful. Sophisto is a little more sheer than Plumful, but they are both keepers in the rose/plum family. Both are "musts haves" for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I were allowed only 1 lipstick, so far, this is the one I'd grab onto. It is a creamy, rosey plum that leaves a nice, moisturizing sheen on my fairly pink - pigmented lips (check out my profile pic if you're curious to see what it looks like). Looks nice with no other makeup - a fair pop of colour without looking made-up.

So unless I find a plum that's just a little better suited to me, "Plumful" remains my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by steffanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plumful is a rosy, pink color. I think it's pretty pigmented. If I had to leave the house without makeup on, I would definitely pick Plumful for a pop of color :) The formula glides on smoothly and stays on for a while! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Librakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I forgot I even had bought Plumful. I buy so many MAC lipsticks, I forget what I have. I know. I have a serious MAC addiction problem.
Anyhow. I just found my Plumful lipstick and must say it is beautiful! It's a nice rosey/pink color. It's very moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't wear off at all unlike some other lustre lipstick shades I have purchased. I don't know if MAC changed their formula for their lustres, but this is how to do it. Comes on nice & creamy. Stays on for hours nice and creamy. I do not need to apply often. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by samansohail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have recently started building a lipstick collection so a nice pink lipstick was in order and the lady at the MAC store recommeded this, Ive been applying to everyday this week and LOVE it. u can easily build up the colour so if it is a fuller pink or just a tint you're looking for. Smells good too haha and feels like velvet on your lips! Will defo repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Covergrl1124

I went to the MAC counter to find a great lipcolor for some weddings I am in. After going through 10 different types of lipsticks and lip liners, this is what I ended up with.

I decided to try it out before the wedding and wear it during a bachelorette party. I loved the color and it's longevity was great. It's also a great texture and doesn't dry out my lips.

It's a beautiful color and looks great on pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been lemming this lipstick for a while and i'm so glad i finally bought it. Plumful looks dark in the tube but it looks like a light pinky-rosey-plum on my NC30 skintone. The color looks more on the pink side rather than on the plum side, which is fine by me because i'm not a fan of dark purpley/plum lipsticks on my skintone. This looks fantastic when dabbed lightly on the lips, and paired with a purple smokey eye. I wore this on New Years's Eve with Violet pigment and Graphology e/s and it looked good.