Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Got a sample size in my sample box and I love it! It smells good, it tastes good and it stays on the lips long time! Defiantly will get more in future.

Got these as a christmas gift and I love them!!! They seem to last and they arent too sticky that is all Im looking for in a gloss!

Taste lovely but give little colour. They are too thick and way to expensive. You can get better ones for half the price. It's just an average lipgloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hated these juicy tubes. I got these in a set a few years back and they did absolutely nothing for my lips except make them gloppy and sticky. Not moisturizing at all and there's little color pay off. It makes your lips look really shiny so if you're going for that look then go for it, but if not then don't buy these. There's better lip glosses out there for half the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this product is a few "shades" (more like "smells" since they're not all that pigmented). I use the Marshmallow in my kit as it is a little too sparkly for me but the younger girls love it for high school formals.

The other night I applied it at about 7:30pm , it survived a night out at the bars and was still on at 1:30am when I was removing my make up ready for bed. The lasting power is absolutely incredible! I actually don't find it to be sticky at all. It is a thicker formula but quite hydrating to my skin and the scent is the perfect strength. People around me can't overwhelmingly smell it but I get some compliments while giving hugs :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have always loved juicy tubes. They come in 8 million colors, they always smell good. You can get them tinted or clear, sparkly or non, shimmering or matte, they come free with lancome purchases all the time, I have like 50 at my house and I think I have maybe purchased 2. They are sticky but I can handle that when it's a trade for how shiny they are, and they are super high shine. Juicy tubes are a staple in my life and I hope that Lancome never discontinues them!

While juicy tubes make my lips look really juicy and good, it's really thick and sticky, there are many better and cheaper brands out there, I would not buy this again.

My grandma gave me a set of four of these and I love them! Even though they make my lips really sticky I love the shine that they give off. The are also hydrating. The only thing that bothers me besides the stickiness is that they wear off easily when you have a drink or eat, but most glosses do.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love these lip glosses! Their color and shine are super long lasting, and I even feel they moisturize my lips nicely. Some of my friends, specially my husband (who will only kiss my cheek or forehead when I wear it) feel it's too thick/sticky but I think that's what makes it stay. The only con is that they are VERY expensive but since you don't have to keep re-applying it's worth the value, I guess. (Granted, I only buy when there's a special)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

these lip glosses are extremely long lasting and look really nice on the lips! i have the color coral rush and i love the color and the smell. they are especially great for winter because they are thicker than the average lip gloss and they are moisturizing. the one downside to this product is that it is very pricy, I only got one because my mom got a free sample with her Lancôme purchase. however if you're willing to spend the money I highly recommend picking up a couple of these

Recommended for Medium Skin