Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 1/13/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this product is a few "shades" (more like "smells" since they're not all that pigmented). I use the Marshmallow in my kit as it is a little too sparkly for me but the younger girls love it for high school formals.

The other night I applied it at about 7:30pm , it survived a night out at the bars and was still on at 1:30am when I was removing my make up ready for bed. The lasting power is absolutely incredible! I actually don't find it to be sticky at all. It is a thicker formula but quite hydrating to my skin and the scent is the perfect strength. People around me can't overwhelmingly smell it but I get some compliments while giving hugs :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have always loved juicy tubes. They come in 8 million colors, they always smell good. You can get them tinted or clear, sparkly or non, shimmering or matte, they come free with lancome purchases all the time, I have like 50 at my house and I think I have maybe purchased 2. They are sticky but I can handle that when it's a trade for how shiny they are, and they are super high shine. Juicy tubes are a staple in my life and I hope that Lancome never discontinues them!

on 1/7/2013 2:20:00 AM

While juicy tubes make my lips look really juicy and good, it's really thick and sticky, there are many better and cheaper brands out there, I would not buy this again.

My grandma gave me a set of four of these and I love them! Even though they make my lips really sticky I love the shine that they give off. The are also hydrating. The only thing that bothers me besides the stickiness is that they wear off easily when you have a drink or eat, but most glosses do.

on 12/28/2012 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love these lip glosses! Their color and shine are super long lasting, and I even feel they moisturize my lips nicely. Some of my friends, specially my husband (who will only kiss my cheek or forehead when I wear it) feel it's too thick/sticky but I think that's what makes it stay. The only con is that they are VERY expensive but since you don't have to keep re-applying it's worth the value, I guess. (Granted, I only buy when there's a special)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

these lip glosses are extremely long lasting and look really nice on the lips! i have the color coral rush and i love the color and the smell. they are especially great for winter because they are thicker than the average lip gloss and they are moisturizing. the one downside to this product is that it is very pricy, I only got one because my mom got a free sample with her Lancôme purchase. however if you're willing to spend the money I highly recommend picking up a couple of these

on 12/22/2012 5:02:00 PM

there are some of my favrote lipglosses. i have never paid full price for them though, my gramda got a few minis as a gift with purchase so passed them on to me. there super expensive! but they smell great, stay on well without being to sticky and have the perfect amount of shine and sparkle

on 12/22/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These are great. If you're looking for a sheer gloss with some staying power that smells and tastes divine then this is it! This is one of the only glosses I've found that I truly love (I'm a lipstick girl) and I've bought two of them (with a gift card). The only con is that they're sticky but I like that. I like that they come in a hygienic squeeze tube packaging instead of a wand (gross!)
I'd probably buy them again if I'm on the hunt for a good gloss, but only at a deep discount as I can't justify the price.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

on 12/7/2012 4:21:00 PM

When I first purchased this lip gloss it was in the bubblegum flavour and it was nice at first. However the scent faded and after a while the whole tube ended up smelling like halloween makeup. It was so disgusting I had to throw it out. Very disappointed and will not be purchasing again.

on 11/15/2012 11:13:00 PM

Well, I will say at least the wide array of shades are all so pretty! The gloss has staying power (not so much the actual color though, I believe the intention is that the gloss shades are supposed to be sheer) and I'd say the product does what the name implies. Makes your lips look "juicy". However I find myself frequently in the car with someone who likes to ride with the windows down. I then have my hair quite stuck to my lips because this is the stickiest gloss EVER! Really doesn't make lips softer (like my beloved LipFusion). I also despise squeeze tubes. I much prefer a wand. So this is not a win for me but I won't reject it if I get it for free as a GWP.

Recommended for Medium Skin