E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 12/30/2014 9:47:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. I keep thinking it is too cheap to be as good as it is, and trying more expensive things--only to come back to ELF! It really is awesome and I use it everyday! GREAT product.

on 12/27/2014 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff makes my eyebrows look perfect. Very natural looking.

on 12/23/2014 9:12:00 PM

The quality of the product itself is truly excellent. The idea is to use the gel through the brow hairs and then set it with the powder. The gel goes in just *beautifully*- fills in any sparse areas and defines the shape, while still looking very natural and subtle.

HOWEVER, I have one serious issue with this product. I have it in medium, and in my opinion, the colour of the powder and gel do not properly coordinate. A lighter powder makes perfect sense, but the tones must be on point. I want a COOL, grey-brown brow product, a bit cooler than my natural brunette hair, so it looks natural against my skin tone. The gel has the exact undertone I'm looking for- but then the powder has a lot more warmth, far more than what I'm looking for.

I really don't understand- why don't the powder and gel have the same undertone? It just doesn't work for me, unfortunately. That being said, so far I've been quite happy just using the gel, and I sometimes use the powder as a matte brown eyeshadow in my crease.

on 12/13/2014 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first and only brow product which i have used.
I love the gel it works great but I am not a fan of the powder which is supplied with the gel in the compact. The powder isn't dark enough for my brows, I find that I have to use a eyeshadow powder over top of the gel.
Don't get me wrong the product is great for the price. I am on my second one which I use daily :)

I love this I was not expecting such a great product for the price.

on 12/8/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My brows have a pretty nice shape, so I just use this to fill them in and make them look less sparse. It's ridiculously easy to use; just replace the brush that comes with the kit with your own angled brush. The end result is very natural, and the wax never makes my brows look drawn in, just better. The only thing about this kit I have an issue with is that I never use the powder side, and I kind of wish they'd just sell it with the wax. I suppose someone out there uses it though!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have the ELF eyebrow kit in medium and I love it. I use the brush that comes with the kit and I use the gel to fill in and set my brows. It lasts forever and makes my brows look more defined but still natural. It is only $3 and I will definitely repurchase this!

on 12/4/2014 2:10:00 PM

This is a fab replacement for my Benefit Browzings and I won't be going back! At a small fraction of the price of the Benefit version, this offers a better range of colours and nicer packaging. In terms of performance, it lasts equally as well as its Benefit rival. It's a no brainier, why would you spend £25 when you can get the same (and better in terms of colour) product for £3.95?! The only (very small) criticism is the size of the brush for the powder, don't use it unless you want really thick man-brows! I took the little powder brush out of my Browzings and just use that instead. Sorted :)

on 12/3/2014 5:32:00 PM

I have an excess of eyebrow products that I acquired while searching for the perfect one. I have high end and low end and mid-price. Who'd have thought the cheapest one I own is also the BEST?! Seriously, I love this stuff. It's great for darkening and filling in brows, and the slanted end of the brush is actually perfect for applying the wax (the fluffy side, however, is pretty useless). The wax isn't too pigmented. You won't look painted unless you build it up a lot, which is an option if you need it.

The wax is just awesome. It's a cross between a pencil and a powder. More pigmented than a powder, and less pigmented than a pencil, so it's way easier to apply. It looks more natural than any of my powders and pencils. I used to think powder was the way to go for natural-looking fullness, but now I'm all about this wax.

The only con is the powder. I don't use it. I don't see the point of it. I got this in "dark" (I have almost black hair), and the wax is very dark but the powder is very very light. Don't know what to do with it. I only use the wax, but I truly love it. Another ELF win!!! Best company ever.

on 12/3/2014 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I do not fill in my eyebrows often. Its actually a new thing ive been adding to my make up routine. I bought the maybelline Define-A-Brow ($5), this ELF kit ($3) and then when i splurged i bought IT cosmetics Brow PowerPerfector ($24). Out of those 3, the ELF is my favourite. I use my own angled brush and it fills in my brows well. I do not always use the powder part, mostly the wax and brush it through. It has decent staying power , it will get you through the day. Not waterproof and def not 24 hr style, but its good for a work day.
For a quick comparison, I found the mabelline was a bit harsh/dry, not smooth to work with or fluid. The IT one is good color and long lasting but the point on the pencil is way too thick to be precise esp when you get to the outer area of eyebrows.

I recommend this kit. Its got good color, stays decently, cost is good and its user friendly sans the powder which i find for me ruins the look.

Popular Brows Products