E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!

on 11/18/2014 3:05:00 AM

LOVE this kit! I use it every day without fail. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the powder in my medium kit is a really weird colour (I usually just use a brown matte eyeshadow) and the brush is a little awkward to use.

Other than that, nice pigmentation in the gel which is easy to shape your brows with. Also very cute packaging and a decent price :)

on 11/11/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love it!

on 11/11/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

on 11/11/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG brow gel and powder. You can choose from three different colors depending on your hair shade. Great staying power, the gel does a wonderful job at darkening and thickening your brows, and the powder lighter color is great at filling in uneven areas.
Great product, cheap, and excellent quality. One of ELFs finest products and if you want a great brow product, I would highly recommend this.

on 10/31/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved it, the powder matched my brunette hair. Didn't use the gel often only once I ran out of the powder. If you use them together you get a darker brown and better staying power, I didn't because the brow color was to dark for my taste and too bold. The waxy color isn't wax its simply a gel with a semi waxy finish, didn't really enjoy it. Overall will repurchase for powder.

on 10/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This product is honestly the only ELF product that I can definitely get behind. I've been using and buying it for about 4 years now, and I'd still choose this over Anastasia Brow Wiz. Yes, the range in color is limited to two, but if it works for you then you're in luck. I can see how the other reviewer say that this pulls reds, but I think this happens if you have lightened your hair and it's become brassy. I'm only saying this because this did happen to me when I dyed my hair brown from black. I had to lay off the powder for a couple of months - until I had figured out how to take care of the brassiness - and heavily relied on the brown wax.

on 10/15/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is AWESOME!!! The wax is a great consistency really holds the the hairs in place and powder really gives it staying power! I just recently hit pan and had to go and buy it again. A must have in my make-up kit. The only thing I'd add to make this brow set even better would be a spool brush. Other than that, I'm very happy with this product. Also, the price can't be beat!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I believe there is only one or two shades to chose from. I purchased Medium. I've used this enough to hit pan on both sides and can give an honest review. At first I liked it. I really liked how the wax kept my brows in place all day even during 100 hot and humid weather. The brow powder was very pigmented and made it a breeze to fill in sparse areas. However, the brushes that came with the kit are completely useless. You need to purchase a brow brush and spolie separately. The wax shade is a nice cool dark brown. The brow powder however is a very warm toned medium brown with hints of ginger. I think ELF attempted to make the brow powder shade too universal by trying to making it for dark haired to strawberry blondes. Unfortunately, the shade doesn't work. I have light brown dyed hair and even this shade is too warm for me. It pulls very red in photos. With flash photos, the wax makes my brows appear glossy which isn't a good look! Lastly, it's hard to create a soft natural brow with this product. They always come out too severe like Sharpie brows. So, one lippie for the wax color and affordability.

Video Reviews & Tutorials