October 30, 2014 | 1468 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lolliepoppies

So this is an updated review of mine on this bb cream since I can't find my older post here. My skin has changed from oily to normal now. I am a southeast asian (filipino) idk what my shade in mac but I think I'm around nc25-30ish. This bb cream matches my skin tone perfectly! This doesn't feel heavy at all, in fact, it feels like you're not wearing anything at all. It looks natural on the face. This also evened out my skin tone! I noticed that after using this for the first 3 days, the redness on my face faded! I really love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THE BEST BB cream in every way. In general, I totally recommend Asian brands of BB creams as opposed to brands like Garnier or L'oreal that basically just jumped onto the business bandwagon. I love that this cream already has SPF and anti-aging properties (as a true BB cream is supposed to), but it also has the coverage of a light foundation! It applies like a moisturizer, so I don't feel like I'm wearing anything, but it lightly covers my blemishes/scars, EVENS my skin tone, and makes my face look dewy and healthy. When you first pump it out, it may appear gray-ish, but trust me when I say that is just kind of diffuses into your skin and evens you out. A true HG product for me :)
(If you have oiler skin, the pink version of this is apparently better suited)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product, best bb cream i've ever used and will ever use! it's perfect for pale skin tones (if you have medium or dark skin tones you won't be able to use it), i have very pale skin and i just can't find a bb cream in britain that's light enough, but this one is the perfect shade and blends really well. when it pumps out it has a slightly grey look but its blends really well on the skin.
the texture is unlike anything you can buy here, it's thick but not heavy, creamy but not greasy, feels light but covers amazing well, and has a lovely natural scent. the overall finish is a dewy glow which is a desirable look in korea but i prefer a matte appearance, so i finish it with rimmels stay matte powder, which also holds the cream in place all day, no touch ups required!
it's says 'wrinkle improvement' but i'm not sure whether that means that it has an anti-wrinkle affect or it just minimises the appearance of them through 'makeup magic' (the translation from korean to english is slightly off and kinda sounds bizarre but you do get the overall gist) but i do find my fine lines have diminished.
this product has really been put through the paces with me and my job, i work as a wildlife warden at pensthorpe wildlife and gardens, which you can imagine is a very physically demanding job working outside in all whether and this bb cream has really held up all day, and i do mean ALL DAY. from when i put it on at 6:30am to when i take it off at 10:00pm, it's stayed looking perfect, even when i spent 5 hours pressure washing the ibis house, trust me i was wet through from head to toe and covered in all kinds of nasty stuff, ok some of the bb cream had washed off but even i was surprised by how well it had held up.
the only negative i have is that you can't see how much product you have left so i don't know when i'll run out, and cos you can only get it form korea (i bought mine through amazon) it's not as though i can just pop out get some more.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best bb cream on the market. Pros:Hydrating, good coverage, lasting power, blend ability Cons: shade range, you can't tell how much product you have left

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by yonkers19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by hel0107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

if you are prone to acne/spots then stay away from this product
i had my skin perfect with loreal bb but decide to try some new ones and reseached the korean ones are meant to be the best, and the vip got the best reviews.
after 3 days of wearing it i got 4 cysts and about 7 small yellow heads gutted!
i really wanted to love this as goes on really nice and had a good coverage but didnt work for me sadly

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I have used this BB cream for five days in a row for upwards of eight hours at a time and I must report my skin looks fabulous when the product is removed. I have been using BB creams for quite a few months now (since fall of 2012), but have been jumping from product to product and have not used any one for several days in a row so no skin differences were detectable. I really do think this product has helped to even out my skin tone just enough that it is noticeable in just this short amount of time. Old acne scars have reduced in size and tone as well. I am super impressed given I did not expect the promised skin benefits to actually deliver.

I gave up using this BB during the colder months finding it was too dark for my complexion and getting a break out every time I used it (more on that later as the problem was averted!) but it seems perfect now that we are in warmer weather and my skin has (unfortunately) darkened slightly. I only opted to start using the Gold VIP as it is one of my older BBs and I wanted to use it up before it turned. Given its thinner texture I figured I would not be able to use it once the summer season hits in full force and high humidity and temperature begin. I figured this BB would slip off the skin, so I had planned to use the Gold up and then start using my Skin79 Hot Pink or Missha Perfect Cover which I have read from various sources stand up to tropical climates (so I am fairly positive they could withstand summer here in Toronto).

I would consider myself a BB cream veteran at this point, having tried quite a few. I will say this is one of the lighter feeling BBs that I have tried, it is also one of the more moisturizing options. It has lighter coverage too, it will help to cover redness (and apparently help to fade it too!) but wont cancel out blemishes or under eye darkness so concealer is still needed. Even though it can bring out dry patches on the skin, it does not emphasize fine lines or look cakey the way Skin79 Vital can (the one in the orange packaging) or Missha`s Signature Real can. Upon application there is a very noticeable grey tone to the product which does fade away after several minutes, thankfully. This product does have a scent. If you are used to western products the strength of the scent may come as a surprise and seem super strong, but compared to other Korean products it actually fairs quite light. As much as I love my Missha Perfect Cover the scent can be too overpowering, so Skin79 can be a break for the nose. The packaging is super cute and super sanitary. Nice! I wish more companies would make use of pumps! If you buy this product make sure to look on YouTube to learn how to take the package apart when it appears you are running out, turns out people are tossing away upwards of 50% of their product due the packaging.

Another important note: this product can cause some nasty pimples. It seemed every time I used either this or the Skin79 Hot Pink, Lovely Girl or Diamond BBs my skin would freak out the next day and I would be left with some nasty cysts that would take weeks to heal. Be sure to thoroughly remove it before heading to bed otherwise you risk some surprises in the morning. I find Clean and Clear's foaming makeup remover does a great job at removing this - nice, given it is cheaper and easier to find than products specifically marketed for the removal of BBs. Since using the Clean and Clear to remove the product at night I have not had another one of these nasty breakouts. My Spectro Gel followed by toner was simply not cutting it. My guess is the barrage of ingredients in these BBs can leave a residue on the skin, so thorough cleaning is a must.

I am giving this product 4/5 stars as I wish the tone was lighter, I wish the scent was not as strong (at least it is not as bad as some other BBs I have tried, I guess) and I don't like how this can lead to cystic breakouts if not removed properly. I understand products can lead to skin problems if not removed, but the breakouts this stuff has caused me in the past have been especially bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sambear77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this BB cream. I have tried several different kinds, and this one is my favorite so far.

Pros: natural-looking coverage; blends well; lasts all day;

Cons: it comes out of the bottle a kind of greyish-beige color but it blends into your skin after a couple minutes; after about two weeks of use, the bottle clogged and I couldn't get any product out--I thought it was empty, but after setting it aside for a couple weeks, it started working again; can only use in spring/summer--my skin is too pale for this color in the winter; if you put it on over too much moisturizer, the color gets streaky;

Overall, I really like the product. The cons are just little things that I can live with, and I really just love the coverage. I hate looking like I have a ton of makeup caked on. This looks like my skin, only better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by lsyann

This is my first BB cream, and I appreciate the concerns with colour range. So far this seems to be similar to a tinted moisturiser with powder added.

Most foundations oxidise on my skin, regardless of coverage or cost, so I'm happy to focus on texture and nutritional benefits when it comes to make-up. Mixing with a darker runnier foundation, or finishing with a skin-matched mineral powder helps.

As with most Korean BB creams, this is super cheap. I prefer the tube to the pump as you can cut it up to get several more uses out of it (need to cling wrap it to prevent drying out).

As I'm in my 30s I still need a moisturiser, but the thicker formula suits me better than liquid foundations and the SPF is often higher than we can get in Australia. The SPF would be the primary skin whitener here, I'm not confident that there is enough arbutin to make a difference.

I'd be keen to try some of the BB creams with shimmer.

PROs
- cheap
- smooth texture
- high SPF

CONs
- has talc which can catch on dry skin
- application methods involces 'patting' which suggests it is prone to caking
- very limited colour range

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it made me look ashy after applying it and i could not make it work despite trying on different primer and mixing it with other colours, i guess some will love it but it dint suit me.