April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by stephieg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bronzer. A friend recommended this and I have never looked back. Beautiful colour, smells great, looks gorgeous and lasts all day.
I find the packaging (case) a pain to open.
Lasts for ages, I think I have had mine for about a year and it's no where near the end (I use it every day).
If I can't be bothered with make up, I just where this and my skin looks great.
I use colour 02.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this from Sephora the other day and I think this is the bronzer that will prevent me from straying to ones from any other brand! I bought the 03 shade and it is so perfect with my nc 35 skintone.

It melts into my skin and the shimmer that you might have seen in the pan is almost invisible after applied. I like the light lavender-rose frangrance, but I can see where others might not. The smell is not apparent when worn though so it's probably not a big deal either way.

Some might argue that it runs too orange, but the key is to apply with a very light hand...you should only need to barely touch the top of your brush to the powder and then apply to the high points on your cheekbones, and sweep any remaining product on your temples and the very top of your forehead. I also lightly apply on the bridge of my nose and chin when I want that "just got back from the beach" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dandggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many bronzers over the years and by far this is the best one! I was using Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and they discontinued it and came out with a "newer and better" version. I was so disappointed but decided to give Guerlain a try. I am so glad that I did. Now I am using the #3 (I am a light caramel colour) and it gives me the perfect sunkissed glow. Once summer hits, I will be switching to my #5. I alos have a combination skin type and it does not make me look shiny and it stays on all day!! Having a medium warm skin tone, makes it difficult to find a bronzer that isn't orange or muddy looking, so, I was glad that this one did not make me look like an oompa loompa. As for the price, I think it was reasonable for the amount and quality of product. I just hope they don't decide to change the formulation. It's great as it is! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another favorite! LOVE this with a passion. It's the only bronzer that really gives me that glow...esp on winter season. I recently started applying MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul on top & it just looks fantastic! Compliments from people every time.
I know it is expensive but it took me years to go through the entire pan (use it about 1-2x a week).
Absolutely will purchase over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Girls (and stylish guys), this is the bronzer you've been waiting for your whole life. It is iconic, and for a good reason. Once you find the shade for you, with the right undertones, it is like the heavens have parted. I have never ever once looked orange, or fake, or too overly tanned. It has a classy fragrance, but that doesn't linger once on, so if it bothers you at first sniff, keep that in mind! It may look scary dark in the compact, but when applied with a good bronzer brush, it looks so natural it's unbelievable! I am always the girl in the mirror making sure my foundation matches absolutely perfectly, and I'm a nut about choosing the right bronzer color too. I know the price may be steep (about $50USD last time I checked), it is the best money you will EVER spend on a bronzer. Think of all the time & money spent on the search for the perfect bronze - I bet it adds up to a lot more than $50! I know I have oodles of bronzers that just weren't right lying around all over. Also, the compact is ginormous, and with how little is needed, it really does last forever. Mine has lasted at least a year, and that's with me piling it on all over in the summer!

This really is one product I never have any issues with, and have never once regretted purchasing. It is a staple in my bag and my kit, all year long.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by B1010

I had the #01 put on me by a guerlain MA ..and it looked beautiful! She did explain to me tho that the odd numered ones have yellow undertones(1,3,5)..and the even ones have red undertones(0, 2, 4...)..so maybe that's the reason alot of you are looking orangy..hope this is helpful.. It was for me..

23 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in number three. I dont' know why....i'ts ..like..orange! it's orange in the pan i thought it would look differnet on my face but nope! it was like putting orange powder on my face! Well...not THAT orange. but it really did look like a fake tan. returning this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LNA116

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This the best bronzing powder I ever tried !!!
Don't try another one, this one is the best ...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

I have this in Terracotta 1.

It is FABULOUS. The powder is very, very fine. When you put it on, it doesn't go on like powder. It just leaves a glow. Just be careful to apply lightly. Apparently there's shimmer in it but I haven't seen any. The colour is beautiful - a warm brown. It lasts all day (it's just not waterproof). I like the earthy herbal smell. I love the packaging.
I love this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep coming back to this bronzer - terracotta, moisturising, long-lasting bronzing powder No 2.
It has a slight shimmer/ sheen and gives me a nice warm glow with a touch of pink/coral. I use it as a blush and to give my skin a perk because I don't need a tan.
Excellent product. Long-wearing and nice finish.