December 18, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by AListAsia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Saw an article about it on the frisky, went to Walgreens and there was a $2 off coupon so figured I'd try it. I got it in strawberry friase and its so pretty. I wear a lot of black to work so it gives the perfect pop of color. It wasnt drying and sticky..just like a lipstain with the perfect amount of shine. And it lasts as well. Def would recommend and buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand the bad reviews cause this is a perfect lipstain , the only thing i mind is the color selection yet i won't hold it against it, coz i can see they added new shades however in my country they are not avaialble yet ..
The colors i have are miracle mauve and grand garnet.. both are nice however, i think grand garnite is more suitable for my olive skin shade , I am NC30 and in winter closer to NC25.. the staying power is amazing , my lips are usually never dray so i dont have a problem with not having a top coat actually it is an advantage to me since the product is bigger so it is value for money instead of wasting my omeny on a balm that i never use!! would love to try regal rose, supreme seinna and preimer pink..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really love this product but in my opinion it's actually pretty good. It definitely has long staying power even after eating which is really incredible. But it does tend to be kind of pasty an tacky when you have it on but I guess you just have to deal with it cus hey, pitting on a mask of makeup isn't comfortable any ways, right? well any ways it's a pretty good lip color product and yes it does have a drying feeling but it doesn't actually dry out your lips once you take it off.( like wearing really uncomfortable high heels but since they're cute you still wear them anyways feeling) but overall great product. By the way I got this in a newer shade called ultimate orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by westwoodbarbie

Have only worn this lipstick twice now, but I have to say I'm kind of in love with it. Of course the 24-hour claim is just silly, but I wore it at work and completely forgot about it for about 5 hours. Freaking out that my lips look faded (or I have that really awkward thick lip-liner look) I ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

To my shock, my lips looked perfect! Didn't even need to reapply! Did touch up after eating lunch, but that's expected.

Will definitely buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by wutwut

Horrendous. The product applied streaky and dried out my lips. Worst of all, it made my lips stick together, like paste!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this! It's exactly what I was looking for. I have a new job where I often work 6 hours without a break, and have to do a lot of talking. I don't have the opportunity to be touching up my lips. I had resigned myself to having to be happy just using a lip balm or something else without color, but I don't like to go without lip color. I am a lipstick junkie, I need it! I bought this in Nude. My lips feel a bit dry as this dries after you put it on, but I don't notice that it is actually drying my lips out--as in, later in the day when I am not wearing it, my lips don't seem any drier than they did before I started using this. It really, really lasts. It looks as good at the end of my shift as it does when I put it on. Nude is a great neutral that gives me the look of a "done" lip, without being too done. I don't have trouble getting it off when I want it to come off--I just take a napkin or tissue and wipe it off. Maybe the brighter colors leave a stain on, I don't know. I don't apply a thick coat of it, just lightly apply it. I'm so happy I tried it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AWFUL. *sigh*. The color I chose was "Top Tier Truffle". This was a waste and hopefuly I can return it. I purchased this on clearance and I thought I was getting a deal because it was under $3. I had never ever tried any Revlon cosmetics before. I debated on getting this because I was obsessiong over what the true color would be against my skin tone and it was a little hard to tell in the tube. Once I actually got to try it on my lips, what a colossal mistake. This mess is horrible. Although it's a liquid lipstick, I was under the impression that it would be somewhat glossy and moisturizing. Wrong. This applied somewhat easily on my lips but then the color was like a copper tone. It felt and looked very dry on my lips. I immediately began attempting to wash it off. This crap would not budge, it was as if I had glued it onto my lips. I was using a wet paper towel and still nothing. I had to wipe really hard and it still left traces of color and a stain. Ghastly! Makes me hesitant about making any further Revlon purchases.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the color, and it is somewhat long-lasting, but generally this product is not a great long-wearing lipstick. It is pretty flaky, does not come with a moisturizing gloss, and somehow always seems to end up on my teeth. I guess I just don't like the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like all longwear products this will not impart moister the lips so don't expect it to act like a band-aid for your already dry lips like most lipstick do.

It wears like a Lip Tar although a tad more sheerer. The longwear ingreident is dimethicone in this that make it a bit tacky when your press your lips together but it's not that sticky when you press your lip to something else like a drinking glass. I notice a tiny bit of colour fade after 16 hour but the product over stay the same even consistency.

Also if your looking for a longwear blush try these out with a brush. ^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

definitely long lasting. i just gave it a 4 rating because its expensive when u buy it here in our country, but i guess its worth the money for being long lasting and the packaging is elegant looking.. the only cons for me is that when applied on my lips there's a pasty feeling, kinda like sticky and its hard to remove afterwards. But over all its a great lipstick and i would probably purchase a red color because i already have the pink color....