April 23, 2014 | 1401 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by swtxtc03

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

If you love the smell of cookies with a hint of flower water, this is the gel soap for you. Makes the bathroom smell awesome. Lightly scents your skin (keep this in mind if you are a perfume hound). Moisturizing. Not as exfoliating as I would have expected - low ratio of scrubby bits to gel. Good daily bath gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whisper

omg. this soap smells freakin' AMAZING!!! The scent lingers after my shower, which makes my entire bedroom smell amazing too! No more Dove soap for me! This stuff costs less and smells better. Moisturizing and silky smooth - just really great soap. (Seriously though, I can't get over the smell!!! Y-U-M!)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

I love the smell of this body wash! It reminds me of holiday sweets. And it buffs very nicely. The KP bumbs on my skin have smoothed down and my skin is just super smooth! I use this as a scrub to exfoliate. Its great and I'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by honeyluv

This stuff is NOT as gross as some people have said it was.

The packaging is pretty. It looks delicious enough that every time I look at it, it makes me wanna take a shower. LOL!

The body wash itself goes on my loofah very smoothly like a creamy lotion caramel concoction. The exfoliating properties are okay, but that's not the main function of this body wash. It actually hydrated my skin!

I love it and I do recommend it for ladies who have dry skin, although I don't rely on it to the point of not applying body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

Love it. I don't even need body lotion after this. Smells amazing. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by msbrown07

I LOVE THIS. Who cares what color it is? It reminds me of caramel, and it smells delicious. It also lathers really well and you can get a lot of mileage out of a small amount. My skin dries so easily, and this has helped so much. I don't use as much lotion, and I feel very smooth. Did I mention that it smells delicious? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Adada

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, and I usually react badly to any body wash with fragrance. After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this stuff anyway. Woah, it smells amazing! It's a "warm" scent if that makes any sense, kind of like vanilla/cookie/brown sugar? You might not like it if you prefer fresh or citrus smells. My skin is super smooth and soft, and no sensitivity to this product! I would definitely recommend this. Oh, and Target has a sale on Caress every now and then... I got this for around $3.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've loved Caress beauty bars for a long time and have tried and liked them all. However, after a few weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin was kinda itchy/crawly all over, here and there and much more than normal. I remembered that this was the only change in my routine recently so I stopped using it and the sensation is mostly gone. Weird. I've gone back to Daily Silkening.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TG83

Ok so here are the pros:
1. Smells nice. It lingers too so you don't need perfume.
2. Affordable.

Cons:
1. The color is unsettling. When it goes on the pouf your like "eeeeew"
2. The brown sugar scrubbies are not enough to exfoliate.
3. It is actually drying on my skin.

So all in all it is actually descent. But my skin is getting pretty dry so I will switch back to Nivea's orange blossom touch of happiness after I finish this up. I really do love the smell though. You might want to check out the website because I got $1.00 off coupon from the site.

Happy Showering!