December 20, 2014 | 1731 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
- 18 oz for only $3! (Purchased at walmart.)
- Higher quality than some high end brands!!!
- Cleans great without overdrying. I was able to remove all of my heavy make up with this only using a dime sized amount.
- Very gentle & won't irritate sensitive skin.
- Smells okay. I prefer fresher & fruity shower gel scents - but this doesn't smell bad by any means.
- Decent packaging.
- The gel itself looks like melted gold.

Cons:
-None.

I'm definitely going to repurchase, but in a different scent. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I broke out while I was using this, but I really adore the smell. It kept my skin soft, but it didn't clean like other soaps. I have one more bottle left, so I guess I'll use it but afterwards I'll use something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first tried the bar version of this and I didn't really like it much. The smell was great, but I didn't feel like it got me "really" clean. After liking the smell so much I decided to try the liquid body wash version since I usually prefer those anyways - and I loved it! I felt like it really did get me clean, and the bottle lasted longer than the bars did. It made my skin really smooth. Oh, and I did like the little exfoliating pieces in it - got my skin really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by AubreyChaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I am not a bar soap kind of gal. I love lathering up a pouf, and I feel like body wash lasts longer. I had used the Caress body washes before & had a coupon, but hadn't tried this scent. One whiff & I was sold! It is even nicer in a steamy shower. My whole bathroom smells good afterwards. I am going to buy a freaking case of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by 2sxy4u

This is, by far, the best body wash I ever tried. True to its name, this great smelling wash improved my skin. It smells great and cleans without leaving any filmy residue, nice packaging, and really good price. I started using the bar soap at first, but the body wash was better to the last drop! I'm on my second bottle now and getting my third soon. Makes a great hand wash, too! This will be great if they come up with a body lotion and fragrance with the same scent. My HG body wash from now on! I just hope they don't discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lidlekiwi

When I was in America I came across this body wash! I brough a bottle of it because it smelled sooooo good! I love the same! I loved the smell so much I ended up buying another bottle of it and 2 bars of soap!!!
I'm guttered they don't sell it here in London, UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by swtxtc03

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

If you love the smell of cookies with a hint of flower water, this is the gel soap for you. Makes the bathroom smell awesome. Lightly scents your skin (keep this in mind if you are a perfume hound). Moisturizing. Not as exfoliating as I would have expected - low ratio of scrubby bits to gel. Good daily bath gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whisper

omg. this soap smells freakin' AMAZING!!! The scent lingers after my shower, which makes my entire bedroom smell amazing too! No more Dove soap for me! This stuff costs less and smells better. Moisturizing and silky smooth - just really great soap. (Seriously though, I can't get over the smell!!! Y-U-M!)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

I love the smell of this body wash! It reminds me of holiday sweets. And it buffs very nicely. The KP bumbs on my skin have smoothed down and my skin is just super smooth! I use this as a scrub to exfoliate. Its great and I'd buy again.