September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by AubreyChaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I am not a bar soap kind of gal. I love lathering up a pouf, and I feel like body wash lasts longer. I had used the Caress body washes before & had a coupon, but hadn't tried this scent. One whiff & I was sold! It is even nicer in a steamy shower. My whole bathroom smells good afterwards. I am going to buy a freaking case of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by 2sxy4u

This is, by far, the best body wash I ever tried. True to its name, this great smelling wash improved my skin. It smells great and cleans without leaving any filmy residue, nice packaging, and really good price. I started using the bar soap at first, but the body wash was better to the last drop! I'm on my second bottle now and getting my third soon. Makes a great hand wash, too! This will be great if they come up with a body lotion and fragrance with the same scent. My HG body wash from now on! I just hope they don't discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lidlekiwi

When I was in America I came across this body wash! I brough a bottle of it because it smelled sooooo good! I love the same! I loved the smell so much I ended up buying another bottle of it and 2 bars of soap!!!
I'm guttered they don't sell it here in London, UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by swtxtc03

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

If you love the smell of cookies with a hint of flower water, this is the gel soap for you. Makes the bathroom smell awesome. Lightly scents your skin (keep this in mind if you are a perfume hound). Moisturizing. Not as exfoliating as I would have expected - low ratio of scrubby bits to gel. Good daily bath gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by whisper

omg. this soap smells freakin' AMAZING!!! The scent lingers after my shower, which makes my entire bedroom smell amazing too! No more Dove soap for me! This stuff costs less and smells better. Moisturizing and silky smooth - just really great soap. (Seriously though, I can't get over the smell!!! Y-U-M!)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

I love the smell of this body wash! It reminds me of holiday sweets. And it buffs very nicely. The KP bumbs on my skin have smoothed down and my skin is just super smooth! I use this as a scrub to exfoliate. Its great and I'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by honeyluv

This stuff is NOT as gross as some people have said it was.

The packaging is pretty. It looks delicious enough that every time I look at it, it makes me wanna take a shower. LOL!

The body wash itself goes on my loofah very smoothly like a creamy lotion caramel concoction. The exfoliating properties are okay, but that's not the main function of this body wash. It actually hydrated my skin!

I love it and I do recommend it for ladies who have dry skin, although I don't rely on it to the point of not applying body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

Love it. I don't even need body lotion after this. Smells amazing. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by msbrown07

I LOVE THIS. Who cares what color it is? It reminds me of caramel, and it smells delicious. It also lathers really well and you can get a lot of mileage out of a small amount. My skin dries so easily, and this has helped so much. I don't use as much lotion, and I feel very smooth. Did I mention that it smells delicious? :)