Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

4.4

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycern, acrylates copolymer, cocamide mea, fragrance/fragancia, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), molasses, maltodextrin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ppg-9, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroso thazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, blue 1, iron oxides, mca, red 33, titanium dioxide, yellow 6

on 4/17/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

HG, best body wash ever. The smell is so freakin intoxicating. I've used lots of body washes over the years, many of which have smelled quite nice, but this stuff is in a whole different ballgame. I am obsessed with the smell. Plus it lathers really well (this is a must for me) and leaves my skin feeling very clean. I don't find it overly moisturizing or drying, but I don't have sensitive skin that would necessarily notice either of these things. I just know I love the way it smells!!!!

on 4/14/2010 10:27:00 PM

Smells good, feels great and makes showering a pleasure! It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves such a nice scent.

I am currently out of it and going to have to go buy more this weekend!

on 4/8/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Pros:
- 18 oz for only $3! (Purchased at walmart.)
- Higher quality than some high end brands!!!
- Cleans great without overdrying. I was able to remove all of my heavy make up with this only using a dime sized amount.
- Very gentle & won't irritate sensitive skin.
- Smells okay. I prefer fresher & fruity shower gel scents - but this doesn't smell bad by any means.
- Decent packaging.
- The gel itself looks like melted gold.

Cons:
-None.

I'm definitely going to repurchase, but in a different scent. :)

on 2/22/2010 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I broke out while I was using this, but I really adore the smell. It kept my skin soft, but it didn't clean like other soaps. I have one more bottle left, so I guess I'll use it but afterwards I'll use something else.

on 2/21/2010 1:10:00 AM

I first tried the bar version of this and I didn't really like it much. The smell was great, but I didn't feel like it got me "really" clean. After liking the smell so much I decided to try the liquid body wash version since I usually prefer those anyways - and I loved it! I felt like it really did get me clean, and the bottle lasted longer than the bars did. It made my skin really smooth. Oh, and I did like the little exfoliating pieces in it - got my skin really soft.

on 1/29/2010 11:56:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I am not a bar soap kind of gal. I love lathering up a pouf, and I feel like body wash lasts longer. I had used the Caress body washes before & had a coupon, but hadn't tried this scent. One whiff & I was sold! It is even nicer in a steamy shower. My whole bathroom smells good afterwards. I am going to buy a freaking case of this stuff!

on 1/25/2010 3:12:00 AM

This is, by far, the best body wash I ever tried. True to its name, this great smelling wash improved my skin. It smells great and cleans without leaving any filmy residue, nice packaging, and really good price. I started using the bar soap at first, but the body wash was better to the last drop! I'm on my second bottle now and getting my third soon. Makes a great hand wash, too! This will be great if they come up with a body lotion and fragrance with the same scent. My HG body wash from now on! I just hope they don't discontinue this product.

on 1/16/2010 5:13:00 PM

When I was in America I came across this body wash! I brough a bottle of it because it smelled sooooo good! I love the same! I loved the smell so much I ended up buying another bottle of it and 2 bars of soap!!!
I'm guttered they don't sell it here in London, UK.

on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.

on 11/24/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love the smell of cookies with a hint of flower water, this is the gel soap for you. Makes the bathroom smell awesome. Lightly scents your skin (keep this in mind if you are a perfume hound). Moisturizing. Not as exfoliating as I would have expected - low ratio of scrubby bits to gel. Good daily bath gel.