October 1, 2014 | 1358 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of 95$!
Not only because I didn't feel any difference, but also because my chanses to feel improvements got shorter when almost half of the bottle leaked, because the cover opens by itself. God forbid to leave the bottle in not upright position .

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately my skin reacted the same as Jazming16 described her situation. First it left me with very silky and smooth skin but then, a few days later, the breakout came. I stopped using this and my skin got back to normal. Then I started using Genifique again to see if this is really responsible for the breakouts and unfortunatelly the breakouts startet again.

I got back to my Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex in the meanwhile and I will definitely stay with it. I'm glad I gave Genifique a chance though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by srh0010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had done a lot of reading on this product and could see that it had mixed reviews.So,after a lot of deliberation,I did end up buying it.
And,I must say that I am very happy with the product.I have been using it with 'Renergie'day & night creams.I can see a very noticeable difference and have even received compliments!!!
Its important to add here that I am not a cosmetic junkie at all and the reason for that is my sensitive,combination skin.This product so far has lived upto its claim in my case (I cannot comment much on its effect on the wrinkles,as I do not have any as yet).My beauty regimen for all these years have been a regular facial and nothing else,hence as far as the cost factor is concerned,I would say that its definitely worth it as it goes much beyond the benefits imparted by a facial.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I thought I'd give this a shot. Regret. I am not usually one to brake out, but for the couple of weeks I used this, my face is full of tiny little pimples. I stopped using it and went back to Estee Lauder Night Repair and pimples are starting to disappear. It does smell nice, and it FEELS nice when you put it on but the results = fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by estas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a 7ml sample of this with a foundation purchase at lancome. My skin is kind of sensitive, easily stressed and sometimes acne-prone, this serum really calms my skin. I do see a improvement within days of use (anyway I have only 7ml)... However, considering the huge price and the fact I am still kind of young, I don't think I will buy this product in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by txgirl97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate for about 4 months now. I'm 49 so my skin has changed, in that I began noticing larger pores, fine lines and wrinkles, some dark spots, and an over all dullness. When I started using this product I wasn't expecting much because I have, what I thought, used almost everything with no real results. This serum is great. My skin looks tighter, pores are much, much smaller, and I now have even skin tone. I don't have to use as much foundation as I did before. Sometimes I just smooth on some concealer, mascara, lip gloss and head out the door. That's pretty great for a 49 year old. It's a bit pricey but hey! my skin looks great! Love it. Will keep buying this product. It's worth the pricey price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a HG serum for me! Light texture, no scent and very spreadable. A little goes a long way. With usage of this product, I wake up the next morning with radiant and very smooth looking skin! It's light texture is very suitable for people who live in tropical country! I am on my second bottle and would definitely be buying another when it finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This treatment feel very good when applying to the skin. It's light and silky. Non-irritating and absorbs super quick. I don't use it every day, so the anti-aging result is not that obvious, but it helps me recovering from sun tan and dehydration. I only used this serum and Estee Lauder ANR in long term. I have to say I like both, and Genefique feels better on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

this product was overal O.K for me... i mean it didn't do any harm to my skin, but didn't make any changes either. i was really hoping this product to boost up my skin and make a difference, but oh well.... whatever, i should be thankful that it didn't break me out, atleast! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

The first time I used this...I was amazed. Now that I have been using for over a year....not that impressed. I have the Vissionaire and layer that over the Genifique like the Lancome ppl will tell you to...Then follow with Lancome moisturizer, foundation, power etc. Sometimes you just need to take a step back.....Is this realy necessary??

Serums can be great because they quickly absorb, but ultimately, I really don't see results that wow me. Would i re-buy...probably No, but honestly I do like using this and the Vissionaire before moisturizer, It feels smoother and lines seem smaller. Beware it may break you out if you are prone to that, I would try a sample size for a few MONTHS, not weeks, the results are awesome right away and you may want to buy a lifetime supply, but beware the results fade! Maybe the skin just gets used to it??