December 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Love the packaging, and this product makes your skin glow and be soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this and I couldn't stand it, thank god I didn't actually buy it. It makes your skin very sticky and doesn't soak in quickly, would never buy when there are way better serums out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bnwhite93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To begin I would like to say I work at a Lancome counter, and for everyone posting reviews disappointed that this product is not helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles that is not what this product is meant to do. Original Genifique is just suppose to activate the genes in the face to give a softer, more supple feeling face with a lit from within glow. The new Advanced Genifique that was launched this month has anti-aging properties, so you may want to try that product instead if you are looking for those types of results. Since I began using this product I have noticed a major difference in my skin. I use it both day and night, after I cleanse and before I moisturizer, and my skin is much softer and has a radiant glow about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by kaymills

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I only tried this because I gotlittle samples from where I work (I work at a make up store) and I just decided to go for it. Usually my skin is a little weird and I'll never know if it will react badly to something or not. I'm a little surprised at the rest of the reviews because it hasn't broke me out or anything! No stinging, no redness, it is very gentle. I've only been using it for about a week so I'll have to see how my skin will cope with it in the long term but for now it literally makes my skin as soft as baby skin. It shrinks my pores a bit and it doesn't make me more or less oily (I have oily/combo skin) I gave a neutral rating for the packaging 'cause I only have the sample packets so I can't vouch for the actual bottle quality. I don't necessarily need the anti aging perks but it doesn't hurt to get started early! I find it does do something more than just regular drugstore moisturizers/serums (I usually just use the Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer) and I would say it does work better than that. The price is way out of my budget and it kind of ridiculous if I do say so myself. I said I'd purchase it, but only if it were Christmas or on my birthday...although one bottle probably does last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by divabelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a wrinkle product, it's for radiance, smoothness and softness. It's a "surface" corrector, so to speak. I've been using it every morning for 2 years now, and all I can say is it's my BFF. I also use the Visionnaire at night because over time, it's gotten rid of my forehead wrinkles and the ones from my nose to my mouth, but I will never be without my Genefique!

I have always, (since my 20's even) had scaly, flaky skin on my face...with Genefique doing away with that whole layer of my skin, I don't even have to exfoliate anymore! My skin feels like a babys. and it does it so you'd never notice it happening. Some products are harsh and you go through this horrible red, peeling phase with them before you get to the baby skin underneath...but Genefique has been as gentle as water on my face. I just one day touched my face, and was like "what?? is that really my face??"

I use the Genefique in the morning (for the radiance) and the Visionnaire at night for lines and pore reduction (because skin heals and corrects when we sleep) and my skin wasn't this awesome when I was 30, or even 25!

YES, it's spendy, but it's cheaper (and less traumatic) than going in for a chemical peel, and I will never be without it!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 2 years following cleansing and before moisturizer.. I also use it under a moisturizer on days that I do not wear any makeup. I love it, it will always be in my arsenal of products for my skin and it does what it says.. Is it costly? Yes. Is your skin an investment? Yes. I consider skincare to be much more important than makeup. My skin is radiant, smooth, and looks great for my age.. As long as it exist I will continue to buy it gladly!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received samples of this from a department store. I tried it out for 2 nights & cannot believe the nasty pimples it gave me. I have pretty normal skin & never break out unless its a few days before my period. I didn't change anything else in my skincare routine so I'm positive it was from this product. I would recommend getting a sample before purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by nadialew

When this product claims to activate youth, it also brings back my teen age breakout. I hadn't had pimples in a while, so I was pretty sure it was the cause. I did not use it long enough to see significant changes on my skin. So very sure I am not going to repurchase. If you have acne prone skin such as mine, do get samples first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

I wrote a review for Visionaire as well.
I love this product and I love Visionaire. I use this in the morning under a cheap drugstore moisturizer with SPF. I use Visionaire as my evening moisturizer.
I am generally speaking a highly skeptical consumer of skin care products. I am well aware that these products are not subject to very strict regulations and that many of the claims they make are dubious. They definitely do not do clinical trials to prove effectiveness.
However, I received a sample of Genefique and Visionaire and got hooked. I noticed a difference in my skin within days. I am 30 and am starting to get some dryness, dullness and a bit of wrinkling on the forehead. These products make my skin radiant, smooth, even-toned and looking great.
I would not use them both at day and night. Use one in the evening and one in the day time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Mrsriah

I am 32 years old and I started noticing smile wrinkles especially on pictures so I went to the mall and grabbed it. First of all let me say u do not see a difference in seven days!! I used this prod for about a month and I have been getting so many compliments that I look soo young if you wanna see results you have to use it and the price is expensive but if u use it correctly it will last for about a year! I will def buy it again! Hey it beats getting needles in your face :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No