July 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by estas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a 7ml sample of this with a foundation purchase at lancome. My skin is kind of sensitive, easily stressed and sometimes acne-prone, this serum really calms my skin. I do see a improvement within days of use (anyway I have only 7ml)... However, considering the huge price and the fact I am still kind of young, I don't think I will buy this product in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by txgirl97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate for about 4 months now. I'm 49 so my skin has changed, in that I began noticing larger pores, fine lines and wrinkles, some dark spots, and an over all dullness. When I started using this product I wasn't expecting much because I have, what I thought, used almost everything with no real results. This serum is great. My skin looks tighter, pores are much, much smaller, and I now have even skin tone. I don't have to use as much foundation as I did before. Sometimes I just smooth on some concealer, mascara, lip gloss and head out the door. That's pretty great for a 49 year old. It's a bit pricey but hey! my skin looks great! Love it. Will keep buying this product. It's worth the pricey price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a HG serum for me! Light texture, no scent and very spreadable. A little goes a long way. With usage of this product, I wake up the next morning with radiant and very smooth looking skin! It's light texture is very suitable for people who live in tropical country! I am on my second bottle and would definitely be buying another when it finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This treatment feel very good when applying to the skin. It's light and silky. Non-irritating and absorbs super quick. I don't use it every day, so the anti-aging result is not that obvious, but it helps me recovering from sun tan and dehydration. I only used this serum and Estee Lauder ANR in long term. I have to say I like both, and Genefique feels better on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

this product was overal O.K for me... i mean it didn't do any harm to my skin, but didn't make any changes either. i was really hoping this product to boost up my skin and make a difference, but oh well.... whatever, i should be thankful that it didn't break me out, atleast! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

The first time I used this...I was amazed. Now that I have been using for over a year....not that impressed. I have the Vissionaire and layer that over the Genifique like the Lancome ppl will tell you to...Then follow with Lancome moisturizer, foundation, power etc. Sometimes you just need to take a step back.....Is this realy necessary??

Serums can be great because they quickly absorb, but ultimately, I really don't see results that wow me. Would i re-buy...probably No, but honestly I do like using this and the Vissionaire before moisturizer, It feels smoother and lines seem smaller. Beware it may break you out if you are prone to that, I would try a sample size for a few MONTHS, not weeks, the results are awesome right away and you may want to buy a lifetime supply, but beware the results fade! Maybe the skin just gets used to it??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I received a sample and used it for a week. I previously used SKII daily for 2 years, but Genifique has converted me completely. My skin legit looks like baby skin now with a soft glow. I am beyond impressed. It's expensive, but there is no price tag for leaving the house with ZERO base makeup for the first time since I started using makeup.

I bought it to improve overall skin health, but I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is less tired looking and my eyes are brighter now! I don't even need to buy Genifique Yeux!!

I used a pimple hoop to squeeze out blackheads and that really agitated my skin. I used this overnight and the next day my pores were smaller and completely healed.

For reference, I have sensitive Asian skin. Oily and acne prone. Yes, I still get a couple of zits as per normal, but I'm guessing that's just hormones.

HG HG HG HG HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahjfesta

I continue to buy this product after years of using it. Never has it done anything harmful to my face. I apply it usually just once a day. But after the first six months and on people keep telling me how amazing I look for my age - only after I starting using it. People say I look about 25 and I am 32 - pretty great stuff! The price is high, but I usually buy the big bottle and it lasts most of the year, so not bad considering I don't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by macaddict34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a year and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase. This serum makes my skin so smooth...minimizes pores and lines and just basically creates a beautiful canvas for my Lancome Renergie Volumetry moisturizer and Renergie foundation. After applying the serum and moisturizer, my skin looks so good I sometimes almost forget to put on my foundation. :) For me, this serum is worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for three weeks now and i was expecting some changes in my skin but i did not see anything.But also i glade this didnt clogged or didnot something bad to my hormonal acne.
The texture is like water,not only one time i had troubles by this dopping all over.
With Night Elixir from Olay i had way better results then this.
I will stop using this and i dont think i will buy it too soon.Testing different serums make me realise that most are designed for skin over 40-45 and i should wait.
I will go back to my Night Elixir and for day time ss,i think i will keep a simple routine from now.