November 23, 2014 | 1241 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by niahana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love how this product just sinks into my skin during the application. I'm still surprised of how this product didnt leave my face greasy like the usual in the morning except around T-zone area which is still not surprising by the way... I didn't expect much of this moisturizer because all i want is that it can efficiently moisturized my oily acne prone skin and that is more than enough for me... Well, this product may be not work for some people or maybe most, but when I was looking for a nothing-special hydrating moisturizer, then this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought this at SGD 7.90. Great price, good packaging, good quality for drug store brand. Much better them Body Shop Vit E cream range.

I have acne proned . combination, dehydrated skin type. very troublesome skin type.

I am skincare junky , tons of skincare waiting for me in my stash. This is definitely keeper.This is like Clinique ddmg , but much cheaper , and does not ball up like ddmg.

This lotion makes my clinique super city block spf 40 sits better. HG potential .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this product at first. It was nice and light and non greasy, sort of a gel texture. It has a light suncreen-y smell that goes away after you apply it. But within a week and a half, my forehead and cheeks started getting little red blemishes and I noticed my blackheads flaring up. Sadly, I'm going to have to return it. Such a shame since the formula was so nice.

EDIT: I'm trying to finish up the bottle, so I'm using it sparingly mixed with my foundation to sheer it out. It works surprisingly well with that.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by karieygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start out by saying that I have sensitive skin and this might be the reason why I don't enjoy this as much as I thought I would. Something about this my skin just did not like and I began to break out from it. I went down my Skincare regime and found this was making my skin red and hot. Unfortunately, it's on to the next one and this one is on to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Snugglebunny123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love how simple is so gentle on the skin! It leaves my skin feeling so moisturised and soft!!! I can't decided weather I should use it every day because I am worried about the cream glogging my pours. Can anyone give me any information about the simple cream?????

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Pookims

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Hydrating light moisturizer and it is wonderful !. I have had sensitive skin all my life and its great to finally find something that does not make me itch in any way.

It does not have any kind of a greasy feel and absorbs quickly. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty bag from now on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been using Clinique DDML for almost ten years and in the interest of adding an SPF to my daily routine, as well as saving money, I switched to the Olay Daily Lotion for Sensitive Skin with SPF 15. It worked fine, but the SPF often caused my eyes to water and burn, and it wasn't quite as moisturizing as I needed it to be, leaving me with a few visibly dry patches. I decided to try this, as it sounded really good and had great reviews on Target's website (but none on here, yet!).

This is a great lotion for those with sensitive (but not acne-prone) skin. The SPF never stings or burns and you can't even tell it is there - no white film left behind. I do use it around/on my eyelids and no problems. It has a bit of a sunblock scent the first few uses but it's not strong/bothersome and you stop noticing it pretty quickly with regular use. The lotion has an almost gel-like consistency, that isn't thick, oily or gloppy at all. This stuff absorbs quickly, is a great base for makeup and moisturizes very well (no dry patches)! At only $10, this lotion is affordable but has the quality of a department store product.

A word of warning, though, for those with acne-prone skin. This, like many moisturizers (unfortunately) contains Cetyl alcohol, which is often a trigger ingredient for breakouts. I have discontinued using this because of that (and a few other ingredients that can cause acne) but this would still be a great moisturizer for people who don't have those types of skin issues (you lucky ones!).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Monkey987

I wouldn't buy this product because in the winter I usually have a bit of dry skin around my cheeks and forehead. This moisturiser didn't help one bit, it has an awful texture and just slipped off my face through the day. I tried using it again because I thought it would be better when my dry skin has gone, sadly though it didn't work, a really bad moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by HighFlyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simple is my old reliable friend and I love their products, so easy and gentle on the skin - no worries about break outs or clogged pores, even tightened skin.

This and the rich moisturisers have got to be my favourite products because applying it onto my skin is so relaxing and I can definitely feel the moisturiser working as it hydrates my skin. I also think that they had SPF in the moisturiser which is a huge plus (I might be wrong though but I'm sure one of Simple's moisturisers do).

I was a bit wary of the price, it was pretty small for the price of 1.99 which I realised is actually a great price for the value of it - I got a few months out of it and I was not the only person using it in my house.

If you're looking for an easy, cheap and reliable moisturiser this is the one for you. No break outs or clogged pores, you can't go wrong with that!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mikee888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't really know how simple could be the "sensitive skin experts". i have litterally been using this moisturizer for only a week and i have a full face of red angry irritation bumbs and dry patches. there is not a place on my face that isnt burning and bumpy. i've never had a moistuizer irritate my skin to this point, let alone a moisturizer targeted directly towards sensitive skin. i'm very dissapointed in this moisturizer, considering how much i wanted to love it. this may be good for people with oily, non-sensitive skin, but sensitive skin types, beware.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No