December 19, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by grapevines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the few chapsticks I will let touch my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and has a mild (pleasant) smell.
I've finished a number of tubes in the past few years and have repurchased every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I keep one of these everywhere: in my bag, on my desk, on my nightstand. I use it on my lips, on scars, and on my face when it needs a little moisture (my colleagues joke that I'm rubbing a glue stick all over my face). It's basically the same as the jar of Palmer's cocoa butter, but in a convenient form of a stick. I still need the jar to do my nightly slather before bed, but this stick goes everywhere with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by PandaBrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I used this while I was vacationing in Las Vegas where it is extremely dry, and I never got chapped lips. It smells nice, and although it really does look like a glue stick, I don't mind if it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by akirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the lip balm.
It is very moisturising and therefore suitable for harsh winter days or someone with dry lips.
It has a very light scent and no 'taste' if you know what I mean ;)
Lips feel good therefore I feel good.
Will buy again and again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i seriously buy this chapstick alll the time,because when i say im addicted to chapstick im ADDICTED its what my mom stocks with my stocking at christmas i need it 24/7 im never without it and i love this one because it smells beyond good it does moisten and its HUGE i just love it.but trust me when you take it out and put it on in public people are gonna ask you why your putting glue on your lips haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Have to write a review on this product now that I am using it for the last month. I used to use chapstick peppermint or strawberry religiously..but I noticed that I had to constantly reapply. I read somewhere mostly likely here that lips stop creating their own moisture because of beewax. This product solves this. I apply maybe two or three times a day and my lip feel hydrated and soft. It smells like a vanilla latte or something. Love it. The packaging could be prettier though but I will still repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bee using this for YEARS and I'm addicted to it. I use it strictly on my lips, every night before I go to bed and always before putting on lipstick. It's the best thing on earth and I would panic if it became unavailable. I have other lip balms all over the house and in my handbag, but none of them comes close to this one.

The way I use it before lipstick is, I put a good layer of this first thing, before I start putting my MU on. Then, when the time to apply l/s comes, I take a damp towel (a corner of it), I scrub my lips gently with it. Then, I apply another layer of this l/b (unless I decide to wear gloss, in which case it's not necessary), I blot, and I follow with l/s. My lips look soft and smooth, and the l/s doesn't dry out. This is especially helpful if I'm wearing matte l/s.

Terrific product. Not waxy at all. And the tube lasts me more than a month, even with multiple every day application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

This "glue" stick is a beautiful thing...I slather this all over my lips every night before bed and in the morning. This stays put my lips are so soft and moist and it lasts. What a gem, and yes the smell is decadent you'll wanna eat it. This is also great for cuticles and any other random dry patches. This does not breakout/irritate my sensitive skin. Chapstick can make friends with the garbage can, have you read the ingredients for all those lip products recently?? Yuck.
Update 5/2012- Found i never really went to grab this often, using it up on my hands will not repurchase. Search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY FOUND THIS!!! Seriously, I've been reading reviews for the Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick for 3 years now. The repurchasing percentage was so high and the reviews were usually positive. My lips are always dry it seems; I have a lot of lip balms and chapstick. My favorites being Vaseline Intensive Care and Nivea Kiss of Smoothness. But the only reason why I bought those was because I couldn't find this.
BUT I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT. At a neighborhood WalMart surprisingly... I've checked out so many stores before.
I've only used this on my lips so far-- and yes, it does smell like cake batter. Yum.
Leaves me lips feeling moisturized long after its faded. Not wet though, or greasy like Nivea and Vaseline, but moist.

Yes I will be repurchasing.
Glue stick appearance? Whatever, I don't apply chapstick in public anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Palmers cocoa butter but the lip balm isn't as great. For my lips it is too greasy and leaves a ring around my mouth where it has taken my foundation off which I don't tend to get from balms like MAC lip conditioner (tube). I wouldn't buy it again as I have far better balms.