BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

3.7

octinoxate 5.94%, titanium dioxide 1.70%, oxybenzone 2%. OTHERS: triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, nylon-12, phenyl trimethicone, polyethylene, talc, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, aluminum dimyrisate, bht, disodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium dehydroacetate, methicone, polymethyl methacrylate, isononyl isononanoate, alumina. ( /- bismuth oxychloride, mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides.

on 9/13/2013 11:48:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. I have dry cheeks and have been searching for a product that I could use alone or over foundation. This is it! The texture is satiny and covers very very well and blends like a dream!

It covers my redness very well and does not make my cheeks drier nor does it make me oily on my tzone.

Coverage :medium to full
Finish: matte but feels like satin when applying
Longevity: 10 hours +

on 9/11/2013 8:34:00 PM

I love this one! I use it over my Smashbox liquid halo foundation and it looks flawless. My face doesn't get cakey at all. It's exactly what I'm been looking for to set my liquid foundation :) definitely will buy again

on 8/26/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Firstly, I use this product as a powder over top of my liquid foundation. It gives the foundation a little extra... something. I don't know if I would recommend it by itself, but using it on top of foundation does wonders.

on 8/18/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually gravitate towards foundation or BB creme, but this summer I wanted to try a powder foundation instead, and the Sephora lady just talked me into buying this product. I'm so thankful I did because I LOVE it. It doesn't look chalky and it keeps me matte all day. I tend to get a breakout every now and then, but usually I just have uneven skin tone. I just use MAC prolong concealer in NW25 and this over it, and it gives me a flawless complexion. Now that I'm heading into Fall/Winter time I have been setting my BB creme with this and still LOVE it even more.

Price: I think it's quite pricey to be honest with you, but to me it's worth it especially because it works so well for me. I wouldn't buy this if it was just a setting powder for me, but because I can use it as my foundation too I can let it slide

Packaging: Pretty adorable, but all Benefit packages are! It has a magnet clip or something that closes it. It also comes with a sponge and brush (which I don't use), but still can come in handy if you want to throw it in your purse.

Quality: Good, but for the price it should be.

Overall: I love this product and would definitely repurchase. Which I might have to soon because I just hit pan!

I'll update during Fall/Winter and let you know how it performs when I get drier.

on 8/17/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was not very wowed by this powder at all. Luckily, I had an Ulta gift card to purchase this because there was no way I'd shell out the money to buy this at full price. I've visited Ulta numerous times prior to purchasing this powder and I just was so amazed at how soft and buttery it felt. It was love at first swatch but I needed time to think it through if I really wanted it. I couldn't decide between this or the Cargo Blu Ray powder but the SA convinced me to get this because she said it didn't crease. Alright, good enough, sold. Originally I bought "All the World's My Stage Beige," (I'm NC25/30 BTW) tested it out, and realized it turned orangey on me. I returned it and got it a shade lighter "I'm Cute As A Bunny Honey" and while not as orangey as before, I noticed it STILL had a sort of orange tint to it. I am not that impressed with this powder to go back a third time for "Champagne." It does what any other powder can do. The coverage is there and it makes your skin looks very smooth. However, it doesn't last throughout the day and very pricey for the amount of product you get ($36 for 0.25 oz) SKIP!

on 8/15/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For those gals that like a powder foundation, this product does well. With primer it does stay on all day. Not super heavy coverage. I keep this product at my work desk for a quick fix at the end of the day. I still prefer my Bare minerals when I do powder foundation. I used IVORY and has a little yellow in it which neutralizes the mild pink on my checks.

on 8/13/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It covers well I like its it make all my makeup look 10000000000 times better I give this a 👍

on 7/28/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder. This is a weird product; you can use the included sponge if you want a better coverage, but I think it looks awful that way, so I use either the included brush or another kabuki brush and apply from the center of my face outwards. This won't make your face look dewy or give it a nice glow. What it does do is give you perfect, even colored skin; if you're like me and suffer from redness, vitiligo, dark under eye circles, hyperpigmentation, or anything that makes the color of your skin "off", you need this product. It's much lighter than your average liquid foundation, it doesn't worsen acne (in fact my acne has improved since using this), and it's easy as heck to apply. Since it's so so great at evening things out, you will need some blush or bronzer over this so you look perfect, but otherwise, this is spectacular, "Photoshopped" skin made easy.

on 7/22/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I HATE this product!! It was to cakey and made my skin very dry!! Not to mention it made my face so white in pictures and I even went up a few colors! I wouldn't buy!

on 7/18/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this powder was just so cakey and fake looking. definitely wasn't worth the $40-odd i paid for it. the packaging is adorable and i loved the retro look..... i wish the product was better. i couldn't even finish it & had to return it after a week because of how much it was making my skin breakout!