October 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Worst eye makeup remover ever

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by malonb

would not recommend. the smell is very strong, does remind me of nail polish. for me, it didn't irritate my skin(as other say they get a burning sensation where applied) but i hate this so much because of how much it hurts if it gets in my eye...which is bound to do 'cause you have to use a pretty good amount to remove mascara completely(not to mention waterproof, which it didn't do a good job - i had to re-do with another remover to finish cleaning up). not worth it imo. i used it for a week 'cause i needed something to tie me over 'till neutrogena's went on sale....never using this again(at least not on my eyes). will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by astronaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted something cheap just to use to remove my eyeshadow fallout that's more effective than using plain water. I saw this for only 99 cents and thought that a makeup remover that's effective enough to just remove a little bit of eyeshadow shouldn't be hard to make. I've been using this for a while to remove my fall out and it does remove it, but every time I am at the step in my makeup routine where I am about to remove the fall out, I think to myself, "I hate this step". Yet I never really put much thought into it for some reason.

It wasn't until someone asked me how I liked the remover did I actually think about it and realized that I hate the strong smell, and it stings my skin. I guess it's because I've always used those bi-layered eye makeup removers so I thought that it was just the nature of these kinds of removers and my skin was sensitive. Apparently everyone else seems to be experiencing the same problem with the smell and the stinging/burning sensation. Even though this product is only 99 cents, I would much rather have 99 cents to spend on Cheetos or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Though I sort of liked the smell, it's got an oily, hard-to-remove consistency and it hurt my eyes. I mean you shouldn't have to try to *remove* your eye makeup *remover*, and at that, you shouldn't have to do it in tears. Not recommended. /:

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dididadej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging smelt very citrus like and I thought "oh well". When you break the safety seal, the scent is HORRIFIC. it does do a nice job removing the eye makeup, only if you add a good amount of the remover onto a cotton ball, or else your lid may become irritated. ALSO, yes, quite frankly, it does burn. keep your lid tightly closed to avoid this. Hey, don't cry over spilled milk people, it was only 2 bucks. OH WELL. Do not recommend, there are much better products out there for a couple of extra bucks, but worth every penny of it.
Keep on searching for it!:)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by starrfish

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I normally do not write reviews, but seriously this product is not recommended. I thought I accidentally used nail polish remover and panicked. Be very careful!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by angeldream34

This eye makeup remover stings like CRAZY! Also, it smells very strong and weird! I don't recommend purchasing this product at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sunnysea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is horrible! Smells weird, does not remove make up, AND stings like crazy! Would never repurchase! Thankfully I only paid $.99 for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I really like this product. if it gets in your eyes it does kind of burn, i got it for $0.99 . & it works just as good as my neutragena makeup remover, the only thing i do not like is the smell which is not even really that bad, i just do not love the fact that it's there, the packaging is just as good as any other, i mean it's makeup remover. but it's a great product, and i will definitely purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jellums

I bought this today because Walgreens had a sale on it for only 99 cents, but even then, it's not worth it! Right away, I felt a burning sensation on my eye and I knew right away that was danger zone. I found that it was removing my eye make up but I did not dare to use any more of it. The packaging is nice but that's all it has going for it... Good thing I managed to only waste a dollar.