July 26, 2014 | 1481 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dididadej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging smelt very citrus like and I thought "oh well". When you break the safety seal, the scent is HORRIFIC. it does do a nice job removing the eye makeup, only if you add a good amount of the remover onto a cotton ball, or else your lid may become irritated. ALSO, yes, quite frankly, it does burn. keep your lid tightly closed to avoid this. Hey, don't cry over spilled milk people, it was only 2 bucks. OH WELL. Do not recommend, there are much better products out there for a couple of extra bucks, but worth every penny of it.
Keep on searching for it!:)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by starrfish

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I normally do not write reviews, but seriously this product is not recommended. I thought I accidentally used nail polish remover and panicked. Be very careful!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by angeldream34

This eye makeup remover stings like CRAZY! Also, it smells very strong and weird! I don't recommend purchasing this product at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sunnysea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is horrible! Smells weird, does not remove make up, AND stings like crazy! Would never repurchase! Thankfully I only paid $.99 for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I really like this product. if it gets in your eyes it does kind of burn, i got it for $0.99 . & it works just as good as my neutragena makeup remover, the only thing i do not like is the smell which is not even really that bad, i just do not love the fact that it's there, the packaging is just as good as any other, i mean it's makeup remover. but it's a great product, and i will definitely purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jellums

I bought this today because Walgreens had a sale on it for only 99 cents, but even then, it's not worth it! Right away, I felt a burning sensation on my eye and I knew right away that was danger zone. I found that it was removing my eye make up but I did not dare to use any more of it. The packaging is nice but that's all it has going for it... Good thing I managed to only waste a dollar.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oohh, burny! Used once, threw it away. WnW has some decent things (eyeshadow, eyeliner, even their tinted moisturizer) but this was a no-go.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Burned my eyes...love to play with Wet 'n' Wild products, but this one is downright toxic.

Avoid. Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have to agree with a majority of ladies on here...THIS IS HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mmisler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was 40% off so it was only like $2. IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS!.MY EYES STING SOOOO BAD!