April 17, 2014 | 908 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sunnysea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is horrible! Smells weird, does not remove make up, AND stings like crazy! Would never repurchase! Thankfully I only paid $.99 for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I really like this product. if it gets in your eyes it does kind of burn, i got it for $0.99 . & it works just as good as my neutragena makeup remover, the only thing i do not like is the smell which is not even really that bad, i just do not love the fact that it's there, the packaging is just as good as any other, i mean it's makeup remover. but it's a great product, and i will definitely purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jellums

I bought this today because Walgreens had a sale on it for only 99 cents, but even then, it's not worth it! Right away, I felt a burning sensation on my eye and I knew right away that was danger zone. I found that it was removing my eye make up but I did not dare to use any more of it. The packaging is nice but that's all it has going for it... Good thing I managed to only waste a dollar.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oohh, burny! Used once, threw it away. WnW has some decent things (eyeshadow, eyeliner, even their tinted moisturizer) but this was a no-go.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Burned my eyes...love to play with Wet 'n' Wild products, but this one is downright toxic.

Avoid. Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have to agree with a majority of ladies on here...THIS IS HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mmisler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was 40% off so it was only like $2. IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS!.MY EYES STING SOOOO BAD!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LifesABeach

IDK how the stuff is being sold without a warning NOT to use in the eye area , it stings like crazy ! What a horrible experience . Just Terrible and painful , I hate this stuff !!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennabenna6600

I hated this product because it stinks really bad and leaves my skin oily even if I wash my face. It was only like 3 bucks so I bought it but I will not buy it again. It gets the makeup off but the smell gives me a headache and is just too much!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As an eye makeup remover this stuff is not good at all....it really burns. But after I put on my shadow and if there is fallout, I use it on my cheeks to get rid of that and it does a good job. The smell is not good at all but I could get passed that. I might buy again to remove the fallout from my cheeks but definitely not to remove the shadow, liner and mascara from my eyes.