April 18, 2014 | 1529 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by disigney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this foundation from Macy's and have been using it for about two months now. A little goes a very long way with this foundation which is great because you won't run out as quickly. I used multiple brushes to apply this foundation and found that none really worked for me. I found that using my fingers applied this the best.

It has great coverage and has a very nice finish when you first apply it. However, I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has oily skin such as myself. Even with a primer and being set with powder, it still wore off and was shiny in less than an hour.

So, all in all, it's a great product! It just didn't work out for me. I can definitely see this working for someone who has less oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Hannahdahne

I love this makeup! Very good coverage. Reasonable price. It feels good on your skin, unlike many that are too thick and you feel the makeup. Your not supposed to feel your makeup on your skin and if you do your probably wearing too much or bad foundation. This product is amazing especially paired with the "almost powder".

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by SeasideMel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this foundation at Sephora after an SA color matched my skin. They now have a device which "reads" your skin and assigns you a skin tone number, somewhat like Mac's matching, but Sephora's system matches you with every foundation they sell, and then emails you your shade in each foundation. The clerk offered me a sample of the Clinique foundation in Golden Neutral. I liked the coverage, but didn't wear it long. I have to warn you that Golden Neutral is VERY YELLOW!! Way too yellow to look healthy on most people. I'm not joking when I tell you I actually looked jaundiced. So this is just a heads up, unless you have extremely yellow undertones, don't buy this shade!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by runswthscissors

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my everyday foundations, my other favorite is lock-it by Kat Von D. I prefer the finish of this one, it's a little more natural and glowy without being shiny. It does settle into lines slightly, but I just blur them with my finger if I need to. I usually only have to do that once throughout the day. It stays well if I finish with a light powder. The packaging is okay, functional but not fancy. I do like that it's in a hygienic squeeze tube and I'm sure the opaque packaging helps keep the ingredients a little more fresh but I like to see how much product is left so I don't run out. Overall I will continue to purchase unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have just purchased this product and tried it out for a few days.

With horrible dry winter flaky skin and redness on my combination skin, I had found that my favourite colourstay was not providing enough coverage to last the day. (old version, haven't tried the new formula) I was impressed with the coverage in the store when matched by the assistant so purchased it. I am impressed with the coverage, however it may be just a bit too heavy looking for me to apply all over my face for my regular day look, it is creamier than the very liquid colourstay and found the foundation covered my blemishes and redness easily without need for a concealer, which was always a must with the colourstay. (basically i was painting concealer to my entire nose and chin under my foundation to balance the redness) I was impressed that I got home from work with still very little redness appearing through my skin, though nose and chin started to get shiny a few hours in.

I'll give it so more time, I think it will make a great evening foundation, or even just to cover my red blemish prone t-zone instead of a concealer and use in combination with the colourstay.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by geenaholding

I was pretty disappointed with this product considering it's supposed give you 'flawless coverage'. It feels nice and it's SPF 15, which I like, but I found that you couldn't tell if I was wearing the foundation or not. I have some redness and a lot of freckles, and while I know regular foundation won't make freckles disappear, it usually makes some sort of difference. But this one was way too sheer- not the way they advertised it at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LiberteShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was honestly disappointed with this foundation, Clinique is not a terrible brand, but it's definitely not the best. This foundation oxidizes terribly, and I actually went out in public with an orange looking face! :( I had my color picked out perfectly, and when I applied it it looked great, but as the day went on, it turned orange and made my skin disgustingly cakey and oily. If you have oily or combination skin, this product is definitely not for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday foundation that I use as foundation and concealer. It is very creamy and doesn't smell bad, but can get rather tacky. It covers up discoloration well, but does not hide dark spots/acne scars all that well. Overall, i'd say it is a good basic foundation (better than most) but might be a bit heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got this foundation yesterday. so far im loving it! Its not cakey at ALL! It feel like you have nothing on and the color matches my skin tone amazingly (alabaster) its easy to apply with a brush. The only negative was i had to re touch a few spots up that i have dark spots but thats about it! nice medium coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by hjlxo

I have been using this foundation in 06 Honey for about six months and the bottle still has some foundation left. The lady at the counter matched the colour up perfectly to my skin but this foundation isn't thick enough for my liking and begins to wear off after 3 hours!