MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

Hey guys, Iíve just made friend with MAC lipglass cremesheen and I immediately adored this product from the very first sight. Itís shiny but not too spark, wearable but not sticky. With a firm doe-foot applicator, this best MAC lipglass brings you a very creamy, soft, moisturizing and natural top layer. The color of MAC lipglass cremesheen is also very diverse. Regardless of your skin tone, your dress and style, you can find the best choice in nearly 20 pretty colors. And I chose for myself Peach coral Ė the extremely long lasting one. This color is a natural and polished finish. Thepeach shade can neutralize your whole look. Itís not too sheer but impressive enough to show your lips up in summer. Most of best MAC lipglass have fragrance and so does Richer, Lusher. Its smell is lovely, not overwhelming but very bearable. You can go to You can go here to read moreand chose the one that your boyfriend loves ,too.

on 7/3/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip gloss. It's is much thinner/lighter/nonsticky than other lipglosses I have used. It goes on very sheer so I usually use a lipstick underneath to give me a milky nude look without a lot of sparkle which I want sometimes. I love this to enhance my nude lip look! Like someone else mentioned, I did notice that it it will probably run out out fast since I usually apply a lot of it since it is so sheer and not super shiny. Compared to other lipglosses, I usually do one swipe and I'm done. This one I use like 3-4 swipes to get it to what I want it to look like.

on 6/6/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do like this lip gloss because it is not sticky like the lipglasses BUT it's nothing special. It is too sheer, doesn't have any staying power, the lipgloss runs out so quickly. I used it for 2 wks straight and it's already reached half the tube! I think I can find a similar product at a drugstore for half the price. I will not be buying this again because it is not worth it.

on 5/24/2010 1:22:00 AM

Kinda expensive, even with free shipping, but lovely consistency. The pale pink, neutral colour is lovely and adds a nice shine to the lips. Wear isn't the best, so I docked a lippie, but the wedge it comes with is nice and it smells good.

on 5/20/2010 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a gorgeous, milky, no-sparkle no-frost lipgloss. The formula is less sticky than lipglass. It is the perfect translucent nude colour on me - no pink hue to this at all, so it complements the rest of my makeup no matter if I've used peachy blush or pinky blush or bronze or plum or whatever! Have bought a backup. This is the beginning of a serious relationship. ♥ ♥

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love this lip gloss. It's a light milky nude pink. It's not super pigmented but it is perfect for putting it over a lipstick because it wont completely erase the color underneath but will just compliment instead. I like it over creme'nude from MAC in particular. I have to say what I love most about this lip gloss is the texture, it's not sticky in the least and it is moisturizing and just lovely! I'm almost out so I will need to buy another one very soon!

on 5/15/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Warm creamy beige nude with very subtle shimmer (you have to look close to see it.) I really bought this more out of curiosity, since its seems so popular. Its quite sheer though, so I find that it works best to enhance a lipstick. FYI, looking at Boy Bait and Revlon's SL gloss in Peach Petal, you can hardly tell the difference, plus Revlon has a thicker texture and more pigment.

This lip gloss is a nice colour but abit too nude to use on its own for me. I'm fair skinned and not big on eye make up (usually stay with very neutral shadows) and too much nude doesn't work for me. But the gloss itself has a very nice consistency, fairly long lasting and the colour is very versatile when paired with lip sticks. I find myself reaching for this gloss alot when I'm going for a more 'safe' look. I usually use it over some of my coloured lip sticks to tone down the colours and provide a glossy finish. Its great used that way.

on 5/9/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes it is very sheer, you definitely will need to pair this over a lipstick. It reminds me a lot of underage lipglass but less opaque. The reason I like it so well because it is very smooth and much, much less sticky and thick as the lipglasses. I knocked two stars off because it costs more than the lipglass but there is less product and because it could be more opaque. But other than that, I love it.

on 5/7/2010 12:09:00 AM

i adore all mac lipglass products. I was looking for something to mute out the natural purple that naturally occurs in my lips but i also wanted a touch of color and boy bait is perfect. i'm nc25 and it goes great with myth lipstick and a smokey eye with lightly flushed cheeks. i love love love this cremesheen glass. it's the only cremesheen i own but i have more coming in the mail:)

Price, eh, typical for mac. no biggie. although i hate shelling out so much for lipglass, i do it anyway because i'm somewhat of a collector/junkie:s

and hubby thought my handbag habit was expensive?

anyway though, this is a smooth, creamy formula, almost milky though which is why i wear myth underneath it, to solidify the intensity and help with staying power.

i think this color would look best on fair to medium skintones give or take what lipstick you wear it with. the creamy-ness of it though makes it wearable on its own. be prepared to touch up though. because it's not as "sticky/thick" as some other formulas, i reapplied twice in a......prolly about a 4 hour period which i suppose is pretty standard for some of my lipglasses now that i think about it. hope you guys enjoy it and hope this review helps

on 4/18/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm a big fan of this lipgloss!! Let me say that as a person with really pigmented lips like mine, there is almost no lipgloss that can be worn alone on a bare lip that presents the color in the tube. That said, yes, this is a sheer gloss, but the color is a lovely pale pinkish beige that is fully on trend right now. As a NW20, I love this with a tan over a bare lip for a sheer nude hint of color. Pair this over Creme D'Nude Cremesheen lipstick for a perfect opaque glossy nude lip (perfect with a smokey eye) and finally over a swipe of Laura Geller's Lip Spackle or other lip primer for a nude pink glaze that creates a sexy, creamy light beigy pink gloss. Not sticky at all, which makes wearing this gloss sooo nice. Big Fan!! I'm so glad this is part of the permanent line now!!

Recommended for Medium Skin