November 28, 2014 | 947 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in NW 35, and I only use it for my under-eye area. The salmon tone works really well to cover up any darkness, and it's heavy coverage enough that a tiny bit goes a long way. I usually use MAC prep + prime powder to set. I like it for the under-eye area even better than my NARS concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by JaneDoeDude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The coverage is FULL COVERAGE. I manage to cover my birthmarks better than any other concealer I own. The packaging is pretty, and surprisingly this does not dry up and I have two that I use to put on my face. I have had these concealers for quite a while and a little does go a long way and PERFECT for those like me who suffer with dry skin. Be careful, for those whith fine lines and wrinkes I advise to use a light hand with this concealer because it may crease on you, but what concealer doesn't am I right? The price is OK, but comparing it to BENEFIT erase paste its not bad at all. I tried Erase paste and it was thick gloppy and poor coverage, luckily it was a sample but anyway the color selection in mac is far better than any other company I have tried. Give it a go!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

Not bad but not as good as my HG Studio finish concealor by mac :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by fsparks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little disappointed with this concealer: this was my very first mac product and i wanted to but it because i heard my friend talking great about it. i purchased the shade NC30 but it was too dark. however, maybe it's because of my oily skin, but i found this product too thick and hard to apply.. now it just lies in my beautycase waiting for reeeally cold days in winter.. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LuluFaye

I love this concealer. It brightens eyes without leaving obvious creases and lasts all day assuming there are no tears! It is thick without being too cakey and suits my skin perfectly. My daughters also have pots and love it.
Personally I apply with my fingertips rather than a brush (always ring fingers), for speed more than anything, which makes it awkward with fingernails getting in the way! That said, this is not a deterrent from me repurchasing when I need to and simply means I'll have to allow an extra couple of minutes to use a concealer brush!
Good price too as a little goes a long way and the pot will outlast probably 5 clinique pen concealers. Great product, best concealer I've found.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by desertmom4

Not a bad concealer, actually it's pretty good for covering up redness and blemishes. I haven't played with it under my eyes as the consistency although whipped mouse like, I feel it may be a tad thick for under my eyes.

Comes in a pot w/ screw off lid. Not the most hygenic, but that's how it goes. Texture is light, almost mousse like yet product seems a tad thick. Thick enough to cover redness and blemishes w/ minimal creasing. If it creases, too much was used. Wears most of the day on my normal/ dry skin without enhancing any dryness.

Tried it as an e/s base, and that was a fail. It creased within a few hours, unlike Studio Finish.

Overall, a good concealer...something worth considering. Would purchase again, as I like to have a variety of products to mix things up.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by youluvliz

After running out of my FAV concealer and then finding out it was discontinued; I decided to try this (BTW, i later found my FAV concealer on eBay and stocked-up). It has a thick/creamy consistency and blends better when warmed, it covers up very well, but the blending and getting it perfect was a PAIN and took me forever and once I did...I later found it totally creased...i was disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Chelpiz

i have this in NW30, i normally wear MAC C40 or Bobbi Brown in Honey, i really like how creamy this concealer is, but when i set it with MACs prep and prime transparent powder it can crease a bit, but i dont mind. i also use it to cover blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Amphitrite37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought it in NW15 and at first I thought it was too light..But it works miracles for my under eye circles!!!I love it!But I don't think it's suitable for blemishes because it's too oily and it would wear off..My circles are purple and brown so first I cover them with another light (in texture) concealer-a bit darker and yellowish- and on top I put this and I'm done!!!Will absolutely buy this again! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MOUNTAINGIRL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this to try for more coverage/longer lasting. First, it's hard to get out of that little jar, and it's super thick-like paste. The product the sales person used doesn't seem at all like I brought home. It does cover, but doesn't last any longer than any other concealer. Will not be buying this again.