September 23, 2014 | 2114 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by PShanahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm a bit 'meh' about this one. The colour is great with my NW10 complexion but it has terrible staying power. Won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm nc15 with red hair and blue eyes. This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I have close to 100 lipsticks, some I wore once and some I wish I never bought. I always end up going back to Creme Cup because it always looks good! I truly believe this would look good on all skin tones. It's a subdued baby pink with a nice sheen. Lately I've liked to top it off with Hard Candy Glossaholic in Confection. It's perfect for work, perfect for a night out, just pure perfection. It smells amazing, good pigmentation. Will repurchase again and again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by pivsenlivsen

I feel this lipstick is slightly too raved about. I'm an NC20 with quite pigmented lips. It's not really opaque, buildable though, but the more you build it up, the more streaks you see. I find that to be a bit unflattering. It didn't cover my lips evenly, so on parts of my lips it will go on sheer, and on other parts it will be quite a lovely, more opaque color. Unless I use a lipliner, I will be able to see the edges of my red lips quite clearly standing against this beautiful pink color. And well, the color of my lips and this lipstick do not go well together. It looks kind of awkward. I think I can make it work with a lipliner though.

BUT - The color is gorgeous, and the smell is really nice (no plastic, fake smells here. Kind of natural vanilla-ish).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by asasirry

Love the color, but Im not super happy with the lasting power of the cremesheens. Creme cup and Shy girl are the most beautiful natural lip colors.
Nice everyday colors, but not long lasting enough for a night out in my opinion.
Please Me, is a matte slightly blue toned light pink, super pretty and stays on a while lot longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by tiamoancora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am NC15 with dark hair and blue eyes, and I love this lipstick. I wanted an everyday lipstick that doesn't draw too much attention like the usual bright pinks and reds that I wear, and this fits the bill perfectly. I had previously tried Lovehoney and it made me look dead! Creme Cup is a perfect pinkish nude on me, especially using mac lipliner subculture underneath.
The colour is highly pigmented so just one swipe and you are ready to go. The only issue I have with it is that it needs reapplying often. I will definitely buy this again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by tiatea

I was looking for a lipstick for a very very long time. I wanted the Kim K look - Angel & NARS Turkish Delight. However, on my NC20-25, Angel was not bright enough (it made me look washed out), even with the lipgloss on (I tried both NARS Turkish Delight and Angel Lipglass). One day, the Sales Associate told me to try Creme Cup out of the blue - and I really like it! It is exactly what I want from Angel but brighter and lighter so I don't look washed out. Additionally, when it dries out (after 2-3 hours), it still leaves a nice blue pink color on your lips! It is highly pigmented so that is great! (With Angel, once it dries out you are left with nothing on your lips). I have not put any lipgloss on, because the cremesheen formula is a little shiny on its own and looks fine on its own, but I plan to try NARS Turkish Delight with it, and will update my review once done. Packaging - sleek, for the price what do you expect? Overall quality - Good. Will buy again. Good for everyday, for sexy look also. Goes well with all kinds of eye make-up, and looks good on NC20-25 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mandaplz2011

Creme Cup is absolutely my favorite lipstick.Angel lipstick is too drying and chalking.This one is better than Angel and should be back on MAC'S BEST SELLERS.Its a lipsticks that you can wear everyday.I get so many compliments.And people go out and buy it when I tell them what color it is.Go and buy yours you won't regret it.It's the best lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently got this lipstick, as it seemed like almost a beautiful combination of Creme D'nude and Chatterbox, two of my favourites. It is a beautiful colour, looks great on all skin tones, and is perfect teamed with a pink blush and bronzey smokey eye.
I love this so much and wore it last night at a party and got a lot of compiments.
Definatly reccomend it to anyone, of any skin tone.
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This is my Holy Grail lipstick! I'm obsessed! It is the perfect pale pink lipstick! It goes on so nicely, stays in place, smells nice, its pigmented, and creamy. MAC lipsticks are some of my favorites! But this one is a go to! I think this color would look great on everyone! It's very natural looking! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Jillytease

Love this color not only is it a great color both Melissa gorga from housewives of New Jersey wears it and also Kim zoltic (sp) they pair it with sephoria nude lipgloss and I tried for myself and its amazing!! I use this daily with every look!