MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 1/10/2014 1:46:00 AM

i heard so much about MAC lipsticks that i want to love this.
But sorry, i can't! it just does not look right sitting on my lips. Perhaps the colour is too beigey or strong and the texture is not right. This makes it look like i smeared some crayon on my lips which is NOT the look i am going for. The colour is also too stark against my asian NC 25 skin. I am not sure if its just me coz i know some asian like beautifymeh loves this, but this just does not work on me. I am chinese with yellow skin tones so perhaps that is why?

on 12/29/2013 2:00:00 PM

This lipstick has such an amazing creamy texture and the colour is a perfect nudey-pink. The lasting power isn't too good and it is very expensive (well for a lipstick) Over all I adore this and it is my favourite in my collection by far, it is worth the £15!!:-)

on 12/28/2013 11:44:00 AM

I don't think this lipstick compliments me! It looks a bit orangy and beigey and that's not what I was looking for I was looking for a pale pink nude that would compliment me but this unfortunately wasn't it and I'm really sad because it's so expensive for a lipstick! really dont like this

on 12/23/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a beautiful shade. It's a classic pink that's not too warm, not too cool and
not too bright. It almost comes off like a nude, but it's definitely a pink and is so flattering. I love the Cremesheen formula too, creamy, not the least bit drying and the scent of all MAC lipsticks is to die for.

I think I got this lippie as a B2M some years ago, and I have a wee little nubbin left. That says a lot considering how many barely-used lipsticks I have in my collection! It's a very nice neutral pink, with just a hint of bubblegum pink to keep it from being drab. I like this with a gloss on top of it because it can make me look a LITTLE corpse-y. The thickness of the formula is nice, but not too thick. It lasts for quite some time due to this. It's not drying at all and has a VERY comfortable feel on the lips. I really like it! I'm not 100% on whether or not I'd repurchase because I have so many neutral pinks in my collection and this one doesn't stand out - but it's still a nice one to have in your collection!

on 10/27/2013 10:59:00 AM

I love the texture of this lipstick! So smooth and just feels lovely! Definitely a my lips but better colour. I'm a NC30 gal (with the help of fake tan) and I'm an eyelash junkie, I wear them every day! So it was important for me to find the right nude that wouldn't look over the top due to my semi-dramatic eyes. I used to use ravishing but found it was slightly too orange on me. Créme cup is amazing, beautiful and has that hint of pink. I have (dyed) black hair and find that bright lipsticks suit me due to this but all my brights have been thrown out the window for this one. In love.

on 9/29/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wear this to work almost everyday. It's the perfect nudey/pink. It's creamy consistency makes it really comfortable to wear. Can't go wrong!

on 9/27/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went to MAC looking for a simple pink nude. The lady there was rushing me, so I felt like that I HAD to buy that one right that minute. It is a very Barbie, bubblegum pink shade. This would absolutely fantastic for darker skin tones, no doubt. But for me, this is just way too pink. Too Barbie for my skin tone, I look stupid with this shade on. BUT if I mix this with a nude shade...it's perfect. Otherwise, way too pigmented.

on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A+, 100%, gold star. For a long time I gave up on neutral pinks because they washed out my skin tone and made me look like I was wearing concealer on my lips (many of you ladies with medium, olive or dark complexions know exactly what I mean) but Creme Cup won me over. It has just enough color to avoid the aforementioned ghostly look while still being completely wearable for everyday. It works with both smoky and natural eyes, giving a subtle, finished look to any style. It's not fussy and doesn't require careful application. Luscious, moisturizing texture (aka totally kissable). And it doesn't flake or wear off like some fussy lipsticks do. I bought Creme cup on a whim but it's become my go-to lipstick. Go. Run. Buy.

I Love this color! Looks amazing! Just what I was looking for in a pink lip!

Popular Lipsticks