April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Lexi90delux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This eye liner stays on all day from 8:00am -5:00pm for me. I would have to apply 2 layers to get pitch black dark liner it does a good job of winging the eyeliner pointed tip very precise and there's a lot of product in the little liquid pen liner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by devonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first pen eyeliner and I really like it. Much easier to apply than a pencil. Product stays on all day (unless I rub my eyes excessively, but then I suppose it's my fault). Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Usually, when a product gets such a bad overall rating, I tend to agree, but I actually like this product. My rating is more like a 3.5. It's not a bad eye pen. Maybe Revlon switched things up recently?
Eh, anyways, I really like this eye pen. It's nice for drawing on eyeliner, and, if you're careful, it's alright for a winged look. The color is very dark and pigmented, and staying power is good if you're not rubbing your eyes or anything of the sort. It's also lasted me awhile, so you won't be shelling out $10 for five uses.
While the pen is sturdy, it's really much too big for a very precise application. If they were to shrink it down a smidge, I would be the queen of winged liner looks.
Still, like I said, it's not a bad product. Certainly not worth the hate it's been getting.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Mirjin

I bought the blackened brown colour, and found it almost uselessly thin and watery. It is easy enough to use, but takes a significant number of strokes to get dark enough to have any impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by ketus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why its rating is so low - I actually really love this pen!
Learned how to use it and now can't live without it :) It's pigmented, goes on easily, keeps very well for many hours. In my opinion it's really good product and very affordable - couldn't find anything better for this price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie4ever22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite black eyeliner ever, and one of my favorite eyeliners of all time along with my mac fluidline in dark diversion. there are many reviews from impatient people who say it's not pigmented enough, which is what I originally thought too. Most of them threw the eyeliner out after one or two uses and impressions. However, after using it for a little bit, the color became less watery and much more pigmented. the felt tip is easy to control and just the right thickness. I LOVE this product. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised this one has more bad reviews than good. For me, it's one of the best eyeliners. The blackest black is dark enough. I really don't like fine tip pens. This is thicker and denser. And the color stays on till I remove it at night. I've tried the Japanese ones and they're expensive and isn't dark enough. I don't like using liquid liner cause it's messy and harder to get it on. The pen is easier to control. This is half the price of the Japanese brands I use. So I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! I picked it up on a whim, wanting a liquid eyeliner. I expected it to be nice, but I assumed that like most liquid eyeliners it would crease with my oily lids without a primer. BUT IT DIDN'T! I am amazed that this eyeliner has held up on my eyelids without a primer. YAY! This makes my life so much easier :) ... I hate using a primer just for days when I want to wear eyeliner.

It is also super easy to apply, and is very pigmented. I recommend that you store it upside-down so that the ink will be at the brush, then you don't have to shake it to get the ink :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by janicachristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first impressions on this product was horrible. the formula was very watery, not "blackest black" as they claimed. for a drugstore eyeliner pen for about $10-12 CAD, this product did not deliver at all. Although I have had some luck with it after leaving it upside down overnight so more of the formula could trickle down to the tip, it worked a little bit, the formula is usable enough, but I still have to go over the line with another eyeliner just to make it as black and make it look as pigmented as I wanted it to be in the first place.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought this in case if their other liquid liner didn't work out for me (see my review for that). When I used liquid liners in the past, I preferred the felt tip pens because I have no brush skills. Anyway, I've had a horrid experience with this product. It is not pigmented at all, and it's such a dry formula that it doesn't glide on smoothly. So, I couldn't layer the color even if I wanted to. If Revlon had a fail product, this would be it.