April 16, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

this is a pretty neutral pink color. considering it is a matte, I don't find it to be too drying, which is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

Pink Pout is a gorgeous baby pink color with lilac undertones. I have very fair Asian skin, and this lipstick is a barbie pink on me. It absolutely gorgeous paired with a smokey eye. For a matte lipstick, it is not drying at all and highly pigmented. But I do usually wear a lip gloss on top of it. (I know that defeats the point of a matte lipstick - but matte lipsticks tend to have higher pigmentation.)

My only complaint is that it does fade away in about an hour or two, but reapplying is not an issue for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

This shade has light lilac undertones and pastel pink. Great tone for my pale asian skin but NO yellow undertones (I have ash blonde hair) It glides on dry though and seems to disappear in less than an hour. But the shade is amazing and I can actually wear this with minimal makeup, meaning it's a natural tone of pink on me. It's a little brighter on me than Angel by MAC, and I just love it. I've been loyal to Maybelline which is dumb, because Revlon has far more shades that match my skin tone so well! Just use a lipbrush and apply lip moisturizer and mix it into your lips w/the lipstick and you're good to go.
For reference I'm:
EL Doublewear- Tawny
MUFE- 125
Lancome Dualfinish- Matte Nu3
MAC Studiofix-NC30
BobbiB- Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by xBubbleBathx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty baby pink that is cool with lilac tones. It's matte but isn't dry, it's creamy. Yes it's just as good as MAC or NARS. I'm very happy I got it, I like it better then Snob.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by hellokeetyyy

The color attracted me, however, it was a very drying lipstick. I loved the color and the cheapness of it. Yet, it highlighted all the lines on my lips, making my lips look drier and more cracked than they are.
Overall, it is a so-so lipstick. Beautiful barbie doll, nicki minaj-esque color but lacks in the formula department. Not bad, but not good either. Definitely worth a try though, if you are in the hunt for a bright pale blue-pink lip color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a nice light pink for awhile now, I just wasn't sure if a bright colour would look good on me. I live about 2 hours from any MAC or Sephora, and I wanted to see if I truly liked light pink before I spent $20 (I always love it at the store...). I hauled myself to the nearest drugstore, and tested out products. I love a good matte product, and this matte application closely resembles that of MAC. This lipstick also has a lot of pigment. It's a blue-based pink, and it looks gorgeous against my NC35 skin. Gorgeous. Be careful, your teeth can't be yellow to pull this off. Overall, it's a nice surprise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Revlon's matte lipsticks are some of my favorites. This color is a really pretty baby lilac pink. Like other mattes it shows lines after a bit of wear but I just reapply or add a clear gloss over and you'd never know!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite pinky purple lip color, the color is similar to NYX round lipstick in Power, except pink pout runs a bit more pink. It looks great with a baby pink lipgloss over it. Looks amazing with a smokey eye. Love Love Love. Would I buy it again ,yes. In fact I already have a back up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I purchased this a month ago, I heard Khloe Kardashian wears this...who knows! When I swatched it at the store I was torn between Nude Attitude and Pink Pout...I opted for Pink Pout instead because I don't have enough Pinks and it seemed like a fun shade. I love matte lipsticks for a very made up face. Pink Pout is a nude pink, they say its a blue-toned pink which is true. I've heard it compared to MAC Snob, I think this is less intense. It never ceases to amaze me that people complain about matte lipsticks being "drying" HELLO its called matte, it's suppose to lack moisture and luster to get the flat finish! The forumla doesn't give moisture so ALWAYS put a lip balm or a lip conditioner or vaseline on before for at least 10 mins and then once your lips have absorbed the moisture that is needed you can apply the lipstick. I always use a lip conditioner like MAC or my Rosy Lips by Vaseline before applying lipsticks or lipglosses. Super cheap for $10. I like the packaging as well, very good quality for drugstore makeup. Big bonus is that it lasts very long. Only downside for me is that it is a "Barbie" girl colour and I can't wear it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by prettyvalerina

Ok so I did buy this lipstick only because I had heard so many great reviews on it. So I had to see it for myself and try it. It's been about a week now and I have no complaints other than it is somewhat drying. The color is very pigmented no shimmer and matte. Yes I knew that when purchasing it that it would be a matte formula but it didn't say anything about being so drying. Not very impressed, probably wouldn't buy again.