December 22, 2014 | 1045 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by soniya123

No good for me at least, texture is very very thick and difficult to blend. Makes the lines and creases way more obvious and ugly. provides coverage in terms of pigmentation but looks and feels very fake and heavy on skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

This was a life saver when I was a teen and had pimples pop up. Loved it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by itsheathermckay

This is a great concealer if you have acne or acne scars. I apply it with a concealer brush which gives flawless coverage while not looking or feeling thick, however I wouldn't recommend applying it with fingers as then it looks quite heavy and noticeable. It's got great coverage and lasts me all day, I never have to touch it up. I use it every day and I have a lot of scars, but I've been using the same pot for 4 months and i haven't even used half of it yet so it's great value for money. It's a bit pricey - £15 - but I'm willing to pay that for something that works well and lasts a long time. I don't like using this concealer under my eyes though, it's much thinner skin there and no matter what I do it looks heavy there. I would definitely recommend this if you have blemishes or imperfections you want covered :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by debpeters

This product has been with me through thick and thin. I suffer from hyperpigmentation problems, and this concealer was a life saver for me. It gave me the ability to go out in public without feeling self conscious. It was the first mac product i ever bought and im so happy i did. I don't use this anymore, only because i tend to wander a bit and try new products out. However, i will admit i miss this concealer very much, and nothing i've tried covers quite like it. It has fantastic coverage, melts into the skin beautifully and doesnt cake or go patchy when you touch it up throughout the day. And the little pot is so handy to carry around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is fantastic for covering acne marks or pimples, around the nose. It's very full coverage, great color match and lasts pretty much all day on me. I haven't noticed it breaking me out, so I will keep an eye on that. Too thick for under eye so I don't use it there. All in all very happy with how flawless this makes my face look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was over all a pretty good concealer and love the color range for sure.
only issue i had is that it needs to be warmed up with your fingers for sure before applying. Find it a bit drying to use under eyes and can look a bit cakey :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by VioletShimmers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is always a staple in my makeup bag. I've experiemented with other concealers but I always come back to this because it lasts the longest, is so easy to use, and has the best match for my golden skin time (NC30). I usually apply it with my ring finger for both my undereye circles and blemishes, but sometimes I use a synthetic bristle brush for ore precise application. I find that it lasts until the end of the day, unlike my other concealers, but it does fade faster on warmer days when I'm sweating. One pot seems to stretch forever, so this is really the best deal when it comes to price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

My skin is acne-prone but not sensitive and doesn't tend to break out in reaction to makeup unless I fall asleep without washing my face. Mac Studio Finish concealer is the only product that has ever caused me to have acne and irritation exactly and only where I had applied it, every time. It has good coverage and I liked the creamy texture but I had to return it. A better alternative for me is Make Up For Ever's full cover concealer, which I've used for two years without incident.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 4 of these....

They're that awesome.

Seriously though, great coverage, long lasting, they look great on your skin, even as a bronzer (which is why I have different colors). I use nc50 as a bronzer on my nc42 skin and it looks so good, I don't bother with blush or other bronzer and it looks like I have great skin that tans well (When I tan it doesn't look awesome like other peoples')

Only downside is that i personally seem to go through it faster than other people, but that's probably because I have a lot of acne :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this concealer . GREAT coverage . its thick and creamy and glides on the face , it comes in a cute and small black square packaging , its great for highlighting or just for a natural use for hiding redness and dark circles , it also has a amazing SPF of 35 . the only complaints i have about this product is . it kinda has a bad flashback so its not the best for pictures ( because of its high SPF ) , it has to be worn with a Primer and It has to be set . without a primer this will Oxidize & fade in about 2-4 hrs and if you cry it will be noticeable in your under eye concealer unless you have a good primer . ( i get serious creasing under my eye ) . So if you want a good use out of this concealer set it and prime before applying . other than that this concealer is GREAT i use it almost everyday . and its great for summer protection .