October 22, 2014 | 1075 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this product. I use it even more than my Stila Kitten cream eye shadow as a base (creamier, easier to use, lasts longer. Never creases on me (to each their own on that account), even though I feel my eye shadow creases with Urban Decay's primer in Eden. I use this very often as a brow bone highlighter on its own, just swiping this through my brows also for some shimmer. A staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like it. I purchased the travel size bottle. When applied, it gave my eyes a pretty shimmery look. Within a couple hours, it was creased horribly. I tied again with a UD shadow on top, & it still creased. Original & Eden pp's work beautifully on me, so I was disappointed that sin was the complete opposite. For the price ($9 for a mini I think), I think you're better off buying the other versions, and it might as well be the full size at that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this primer at Nordstrom Rack for $8.97 and I've never owned UDPP before and the available colors were: Greed, Sin and Eden. I've used ELF's eyeshadow primer for almost a year now and I've been happy with that despite the bad reviews. I have normal skin (sometimes dry in the winter), and I like this primer. Do I think it's worth the $18 price tag? Absolutely not. I can get the same effect from my ELF eyeshadow primer since a majority of the champagne-y color blends away when I blend it into my eyelid. Some people have said they can wear this as a shadow? I wish! Maybe it's because I'm so fair? I will keep using this but won't repurchase since I know I can get the same result from a $1 primer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I received a sample of this and I actually liked it. I used up the entire bottle but I didn't cut into it. I will be purchasing the full size. I love that you can put it on and no other e/s if you're in a hurry. UD's eye primer is the one that I keep going back to but I do try other ones just to try different ones.

I have oily lids and UD's e/p is the only that keeps the oil at bay and keep my e/s on until I take it off, which is usually 14 hours later.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Being a fan of the original formula, I was excited when I finally purchased the Sin color. I am pretty neutral on this product, so I gave it 3 lippes. I find the color isn't that great on certain areas of my eye lid, so maybe it just doesn't complement my skin tone too well. I bought this hoping I could wear this alone, sans eye shadow, but no luck. I will not be buying this again. I will stick to the original from here on out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by steffibooxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of this a lot! I always love using it, except it doesn't create that much of a difference in your eye shadow, when you swatch it on your hand it seems very opac and shimmery but once you blend it out of your eyelid it doesn't really show that same color anymore just leaves a little shimmer on your eyelid, its a good product, but it's not GREAT! Urban Decay is a great company though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the color and wear this on days when I need a pretty neutral and don't have time to do a full eye. It stays put and has a nice shimmer without being overdone. Buy the squeeze tube if you can instead of the Genie shaped bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this primer potion!!!! It's a beautiful champagne salmon color and I adore it. I love wearing it by itself on days that I'm lazy and don't feel like creating an eye look, and I love it for when I want to enhance my eyeshadow's colors. This is such a versatile primer!!!! The only con I can think of is the packaging (I have the old genie bottle type packaging) but I think they came out with a squeezy tube to make it much easier to get out. A must have for any gal that loves makeup!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by nshym

I bought this before the package switch. I originally bought this because I heard rave reviews of the original UDPP but wanted the champagne color for days I wanted to not use eye shadow but just this. Like the color, maybe a little too shimmery for me, but it did keep my eyes crease-free.

I would give this product a three-star rating, but however after using it for a year on a daily basis I have developed milia (accurately, nine spots) around the tear duct area. Took me a while to realise it, as I thought it was my moisturizer first.

I may try to original UDPP, but I am afraid of getting even more milia. I really wanted to like this product but my skin just said no.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by rachelxelizabeth

My HG. I love both of them, & this one makes my eyeshadow more shimmery. Sometimes I just wear this one by itself for a really natural look but works great with shadows too :)