August 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this shampoo is great because it's very gentle and doesn't fade my color nearly as fast as other shampoos do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also have the keratin treatment in my hair and this is much more affordable than the sulfate free products that were recommended for $20 a bottle. This stuff on sale is $5 and suds up much better than the expensive stuff. At least my hair feels clean. I like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cherish267

This shampoo and conditioner made my hair super dry and so itchy that I threw them away. I was looking forward to a sulfate-free product but this one doesn't measure up in any way, shape, or form! I've talked with others (relatives and friends) who've tried this line and had similar results. Maybe it's an allergic reaction? It was just weird. None of us have really ever had a shampoo make your scalp itch and be so annoying! It's so weird also how L'Oreal can have such great products (my other reviews) and have such terrible ones all at the same time!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well i think i got the green tube, bodifying. Anyway i expected less lather but thre was 0. I used te normal amount and conditioner. I had to use alot of spray detanler because it was so difficult to comb. After drying with the hairdryer it looked ok. No added products,Later it looked like it needed to be washed.I thkiink i'll fnish the tube and not buy again. I'll go back to sulfate shapoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Silleltlgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a Keratin treatment done to my hair which requires you to use only Sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. These have worked great. I find that they lather just as well as sulfate laden shampoos and conditioners. My color stays nicely and it doesn't cause my hair to become dried out. The smell is okay, I definitely don't love it, but for the price, this is the best shampoo and conditioner out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: bought this again recently (09/30/11) in the volume version & i am LOVING it. best suds out of a sulfate shampoo ever! my hair feels strong & shiny and not flat. a little goes a long way-its very creamy. not sure about the "non color stripping" abilities so minus 1 lippie for that.
----------------------------------------------------------------
More of a maybe because I am not really into sulfate free shampoo's. They usually leave my hair flat (i have thin, oily, stick straight asian hair so i need all the volume i can get). The only reason i have this is because it came free with my highlighting kit. I used it last night and it SUDS like crazy! which is pretty darn good for sulfate free shampoo. it left my hair feeling very clean and very soft today but kind of flat. Smells great. If I were to purchase a sulfate shampoo-this would be a great choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kailee100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally got on the no-sulfate bandwagon after hearing that sulfates are no different than detergent and that continued use has been scientifically linked to hair loss. As someone who bleaches the top 1/2 of their hair I want a product that is as gentle as possible, while still providing good cleansing.

I really like L'Oreal's Everpure. My hair is almost waist long and this product cleans without stripping. I don't find the "less sudding" to be an issue as I know that sulfates are responsible for suds in regular shampoo and are what cause so much damage. I wash every 3 days and have used this shampoo for about 2 months now, finding my hair to be soft, clean, and easily managable. I will never go back to using sulfate products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When dry, my hair is feeling at dry, and yet-product laden (and I use lotion and oils as styling tools) at the same time. When wet, my hair feels dirty, as if cleansing it out was incomplete.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smelled so beautiful and refreshing, but it barely lathers and it really dries out my hair. My hair color doesn't look any duller, but I'm not sure if that's because I've used a good color or if this shampoo is actually effective. This makes my hair look very dry and straw-like. Big letdown. The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product dried out my hair and gave me severe dandruff. My hair type is dry curly frizzy dark brown hair. My stylist recommended that I try products for color treated hair, even though I don't color my hair, because they tend to be gentlest on the hair and are good for dry frizzy hair (my hair type). I wash my hair two to three times a week, since I blow dry my hair so I don't wash it as often. I used this product for about a month with the complimentary conditioner and deep conditioner. I started to develop rash like dry patches on my scalp which escalated to scaling of the skin. My hair also feels like hay and looks super dry (I have been blow drying my hair for years and my hair has never felt or looked this dry ever....also I am very careful about using heat on my hair and using deep conditioners and heat protectants). This product (along with its sister products) went straight into the trash.