October 25, 2014 | 1350 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by spoiltbrat05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this liquid foundation. I have tried many different brands and this is by far my favourite. I love the coverage of the foundation (as I tend to cover my freckles/pigmentation), does not make me look like I have too much make up on and makes my skin looks flawless and natural. I usually finish it off with Diorskin Nude loose powder. This definitely work best for people with dry and sensitive skin like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, let me say that although I gave this four stars, I personally hate this foundation for myself. However, this review isn't for me, it's for YOU (presumably). So...

...if you have normal to very dry skin, don't get shiny easily throughout the day, seeking a dewy finish, wanting light to medium coverage but nothing more (it's not really buildable), looking for thin texture, try this.

I unfortunately am the complete opposite of that description, so it didn't work for me. However, I've unintentionally become such a foundation expert (through trial & error) that I've learned what foundations are good for other skin types as well. Even though I am extremely oily, I can tell this is a great foundation for those with dry skin. Most dry skin-friendly foundations are thicker and creamier, but this is very thin and almost feels like nothing on your skin and still manages to moisturize. It also slightly diffuses lines and indents on the skin, or at least doesn't make them as noticeable. Looked pretty good in flash photos until I got oily of course.

So I personally will not buy it again, but I encourage anyone with dry skin to give it a try. I am a die-hard lover of Dior's Airflash aerosol spray and that kinda set the standard for all foundations for me, but I've also tried this, Forever, and Eclat Satin. I have to say Dior's foundation ranges are certainly worth their price, even if I don't like them for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation, it's so light on the skin. It gives my face that fresh glow, and even's out my skin tone. I also like that it's got a neutral undertone. I found that it works best with a light moisturiser underneath, I use a Dior moisturiser and the finished look is smoother and so beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future, it is my absolute favourite foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has been working very well for me for the past 8 months. I love the buildable formula, and I never feel cakey. The finish is so dewy and natural. One of my favourite things about this line is the shades with neutral undertones!

I get about 8 hours of wear with this. Sometimes I notice it wears off on my crazy oily nose, but the rest of my face being dry/dehydrated it wears strong.

I would not recommend this for someone with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This Dior nude foundation is lightweight with medium coverage, you still have to use a little of concealer to achieve a flawless skin, not too oily or dry. It appears in a soft dewy skin glow, which is a little dewy but not oily type. It is quite lasting without oxidize, overall is a 4 star product I ever used. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jella22

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation !!! i tend to drift away and look for other foundations to try out when i get bored, but i always come back to Diorskin Nude !! this foundation provides flawless results especially when used with a beautyblender !! perfect for acne-prone and/or oily skin !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for almost a year now and just finished my first bottle (I just bought my second bottle). Considering how long it took me to use this up, the $50 price tag that seems so hefty isn't really, when you think of how long you have the product for.

I have this in 020 Light Beige and I am about an NC20 at MAC, with more neutral undertones than yellow or red. This color matches me perfectly.

What I love about it:
-it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup (most of my class mates don't even know I wear makeup!)
-it blends effortlessly
-it gives me a natural finish (not matte but not too glowy either)
-it blends out imperfections and tones down redness without looking mask-like (this does NOT cover my melasma or a bad breakout or dark circles-I use concealer for that if I feel like I want more coverage)
-the color match is perfect
-it has a pump (although this can be a bit of a drag too-I "finished" my last bottle as in nothing would come out of the pump but I decided to pry off the lid (it doesn't screw off) just to see how much was left and when I pored it out, there was about another 2 weeks' worth of foundation left). Oh well-I do prefer a foundation with a pump anyway.

Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really liked this foundation, but sadly it doesn't work for my dry skin (emphasized flakes). Other than that, the finish was very nice. Too bad it contains alcohol! Best for someone who is oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by RhianFudge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this foundation because of the range of colour for fair skinned people. I am NC15 (porcelain in Laura Mercier's TM) and find it hard to find a foundation that is pale enough. Diorskin Nude has the perfect colour selection for pale skins, not too sure what it is like for darker skins.

It is more matte than I thought it would be but that doesn't bother me as I prefer a matte look. It is a natural matte look and isn't cakey. It might be more matte on me, because I don't wear a primer or a moisturiser underneath, just because I am plain lazy.

I have a very oily T Zone, especially on my nose and this foundation kept the oil at bay for a good few hours. It also had good staying power as well. Although I don't have acne prone skin, some foundations have made my skin break out, such as Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light and Revlon Colour Stay, however Diorskin Nude seems to be complimentary to my skin.

A medium to full coverage and quite possibly my HG foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by truthandtragedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I blame myself for hating this product! It is clearly a hydrating foundation, and I'm of the oily skin variety, so it was bound to end in tears. It's a light coverage foundation and I do love how it looks on my skin directly after applying, but within a few hours my blemishes are visible, the redness in my cheeks has been brought out and my oily t-zone breaks through so badly. I would still use it if I were after a very natural look and I only needed it to last a couple of hours, but for an every foundation this just isn't for me.