December 19, 2014 | 1731 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by tatouchs

I liked it but it's not the best I've used. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin but it looks made up. I'd be perfect for night time ude.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Marrrjjjii

This foundation is amazing, it's very natural looking which I love. The colour is well suited to my skin, which is a 020 shade. And I get lots of compliments when I wear it yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Kimm992

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fabulous foundation!!!

It goes on nice and light and is easy to build coverage if you need to.

Blends perfectly and doesn't look like I'm wearing heavy makeup!!

Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this med coverage foundation for my oily skin. Doesn't make me break out which is number one concern for me. Feels like silk, a little thicker than Chanel vitalumiere aqua, but very similar. Easily blended into skin. Bottle is beautiful and hygienic, one lippie off for packaging because I'm not sure I'll get all the product out with the pump, and price per ounce is very high.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by spoiltbrat05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this liquid foundation. I have tried many different brands and this is by far my favourite. I love the coverage of the foundation (as I tend to cover my freckles/pigmentation), does not make me look like I have too much make up on and makes my skin looks flawless and natural. I usually finish it off with Diorskin Nude loose powder. This definitely work best for people with dry and sensitive skin like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, let me say that although I gave this four stars, I personally hate this foundation for myself. However, this review isn't for me, it's for YOU (presumably). So...

...if you have normal to very dry skin, don't get shiny easily throughout the day, seeking a dewy finish, wanting light to medium coverage but nothing more (it's not really buildable), looking for thin texture, try this.

I unfortunately am the complete opposite of that description, so it didn't work for me. However, I've unintentionally become such a foundation expert (through trial & error) that I've learned what foundations are good for other skin types as well. Even though I am extremely oily, I can tell this is a great foundation for those with dry skin. Most dry skin-friendly foundations are thicker and creamier, but this is very thin and almost feels like nothing on your skin and still manages to moisturize. It also slightly diffuses lines and indents on the skin, or at least doesn't make them as noticeable. Looked pretty good in flash photos until I got oily of course.

So I personally will not buy it again, but I encourage anyone with dry skin to give it a try. I am a die-hard lover of Dior's Airflash aerosol spray and that kinda set the standard for all foundations for me, but I've also tried this, Forever, and Eclat Satin. I have to say Dior's foundation ranges are certainly worth their price, even if I don't like them for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation, it's so light on the skin. It gives my face that fresh glow, and even's out my skin tone. I also like that it's got a neutral undertone. I found that it works best with a light moisturiser underneath, I use a Dior moisturiser and the finished look is smoother and so beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future, it is my absolute favourite foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has been working very well for me for the past 8 months. I love the buildable formula, and I never feel cakey. The finish is so dewy and natural. One of my favourite things about this line is the shades with neutral undertones!

I get about 8 hours of wear with this. Sometimes I notice it wears off on my crazy oily nose, but the rest of my face being dry/dehydrated it wears strong.

I would not recommend this for someone with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This Dior nude foundation is lightweight with medium coverage, you still have to use a little of concealer to achieve a flawless skin, not too oily or dry. It appears in a soft dewy skin glow, which is a little dewy but not oily type. It is quite lasting without oxidize, overall is a 4 star product I ever used. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jella22

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation !!! i tend to drift away and look for other foundations to try out when i get bored, but i always come back to Diorskin Nude !! this foundation provides flawless results especially when used with a beautyblender !! perfect for acne-prone and/or oily skin !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED