July 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Rahkayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always used Cover Girl mascara but I LOVE their lash blast collection, especially this one. I love how big the brush is to get volume in my eye lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Walgreens BOGO 1/2 off. I got this and the regular Lash Blast Volume. I got it in the darkest black. Whatever shimmer there is in this isn't noticeable to me at all and the volume aspect sucks ass. I guess maybe due to the 'shimmer' it doesn't come off looking very dark either. This was worthless to me. Two thumbs down!

Save your money. I hope I wind up liking the regular version better!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's the same as Lash Blast, except it has little sparkly things in it, so it makes your eyes "pop" (supposedly). Doesn't seem much different than their whole line of Lash Blast mascaras. Just trying to make more money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by shawnarene

This mascara is one of my favorites. No flaking, no smudging, application is a breeze, the brush seems just right, not too big or little. I don't notice any sparkly color, just a rich, deep black that looks great. I have never had clumping with this product and I can apply as little or as much as the occasion calls for, without gooey effects. My lashes look thicker and longer with this. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I LOVE the original Lash Blast Volume, but this isn't exactly the same. I got the one with a slight purple tint and it works well with purple shadow and liner. It doens't make a dramatic impact, but it is noticeable. I don't think this is the same formula as LBV, because I don't get as much volume when I use this.

Will use the tube up but won't repurchse.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Aerialgirl

This is a very average mascara, certainly not enough for my skimpy lashes. I couldn't see any hint of colour, not even in full sunlight. I want to try the new Lash Blast, but this has made me wary.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I finally uploaded a picture of this. I have long thin lashes. I just want a mascara that'll give a bit of volume and thickness. This doesn't really do much of either. In the picture posted you can see how sparse and thin my lashes look. Other mascaras don't do this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow this is fabulous stuff. I love the original Lash Blast and this one is even better. The extra color to brighten the eyes does seem to work without being overly done. I love that this mascara gives great volume and length which is funny considering the Lash Blast Fusion mascara did not do that and it is made for it. My lashes look really healthy when I use this mascara. And I like it that I can build my lashes up as much as I want without them being clumpy. This is truly one of those products worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by frannylovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of the Lashblast Volume mascara, so I thought I'd try this one out. In my opinion, it is equal in quality to the Lashblast Volume, except this one is definitely more noticeable. The shimmer makes a difference, but it doesn't look childish. Although I do like this mascara, you really aren't missing anything if you only have Lashblast Volume. It's a good mascara, but either one works the same.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by HelloooAgatha

My favorite make up to experiment with is mascara. I'm looking for a product that will really volumize my lashes without clumping. The name was an eye catcher, and I really like the rubber applicators because they seem to clump less.
This mascara does an okay job, but I don't like how my friends keep asking me if I wear blue or green mascara. I realized that in the light, the glitter tends to make my lashes look a different color. I was expecting a simple shimmer. This mascara doesn't volumize as much as I would like it to, and since I have a lot of lashes (they are all long, too), my lashes don't separate, even when I try brushing through them with a lash comb. However, I do like that clumps of mascara doesn't periodically fall off my lashes like some mascaras do (unless you cry or rub your eyes).