October 31, 2014 | 1374 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I got a small version of this bronzer in a Too Faced set thing. Of course, the first thing that stood out to me about this is the chocolate scent, which is very interesting, to say the least! I do like that the bronzer is matte, and doesn't look orange at all, making it a very wearable product for everyday. It is VERY pigmented. Before getting this bronzer, I was using the NYC Sunny bronzer. With that one, I have to swirl my brush in the product for quite a while in order to get decent pigmentation. With the Chocolate Soleil bronzer, a little goes a super long way. You have to be really careful with how much you use, because using too much will result in a very harsh line that's tough to blend out.

I love this bronzer a lot though. Great color pay off, no ridiculous shimmers, and no orangey tone coming off of it. I don't like bronzer as a product enough to spend $30 on the full size, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

It's overall a great bronzer. A little bit too dark for my NC20 skin but I can still work it out since it blends like a dream. Love the smell and the texture. I'll not buy it again though since i can never finish a bronzer. I will love to try out the milk chocolate version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

My HG of bronzers (as a lot of the other reviewers have previously stated).

I am thinking about trying the Milk Chocolate because of my skin color changes in the winter; however I do self-tan, and this does do the job very nicely. I can use it to contour or just to warm my face up. It really is a wonderfuly bronzer.

I have tried Laguna, Park Ave. Princess, Hoola, and I just keep coming back to this one. Oh and the smell is divine and doesn't linger throughout the day which is nice. Try it, I think you'd be surprised as to how it compares to other bronzers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kgrip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best bronzer I had used yet. it's beautifully matte, perfectly neutral and doesn't look orange or red whatsoever. The only, and I mean only, fallback is that it is not as pigmented as I personally prefer. I love a dark contour on my cheekbones, and I find that sometimes I'll have to layer this product to get the depth I want. BUT that is my preference and not a fault of the product, because many people like a more natural contour. Other than that, it is beautiful. Smells amazing of course, stays on until you wash your face, and is the perfect shade for contouring! Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by niamreg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bronzer. It's the best I've ever owned and I use it every single day. It's one of the products you just can't do without. I was a bit hesitant to get it at first; it's $32 here in Canada, but it is definitely worth it. What first drew me to this bronzer was it's golden brown colour. Other bronzers I find just have too much orange or reddish tones in them to look natural when contouring on the face. This one is perfect. It's super blendable, lasts all day, and is really well pigmented. You don't have to use much of it. I've been using it daily for over a month and have barely made a dent. Not to mention, it has an amazing chocolate scent, which does fade quickly and is a good thing, I guess. Not sure how I'd feel about walking around with my face smelling like chocolate the whole day haha. But bottom line, it's a fantastic bronzer that's well worth it's price and I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY HOLY GRAIL. Without ANY doubts!!!!

This is the first makeup product (except from foundation and concealer) I've used up during my entire makeup life. It took me a LONG while to use it up and I have loved it ever since the first time I tried it. It's the most gorgeous contouring powder in the entire world, the color is AMAZING (I do not know if mine is the one for light/medium skin or dark skin, because it doesn't say it on the back, I got the oldest packaging) and looks really good on my yellow, warm skin. It blends like a god and it stays put forever and ever, it's so gorgeous oh my god. Fan girl moment, yes. I love it. And it smells like chocolate, which is AMAZING. When applying it you can smell a tiny hint of chocolate. It doesn't taste chocolate though..... Anyway, I have not repurchased it yet BECAUSE I can't find out if it's the lightest or the darkest Chocolate Soleil I've recently used up! But as soon as I found out, I will buy it again.

Chocolate Soleil beats NARS Laguna as hard as even possible, I know that Laguna is a really good bronzer - I have it and I like it - but Chocolate Soleil is so much better. It's the best. THE BEST. Amazing, amazing, amazing - I can't say amazing enough. I really miss having it and using it, because there's no bronzer like CS. Highly recommended. HIGHLY. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kaylynncr89

I love this product. Although I don't wear it every single day, I'm still impressed that I literally bought it 5 years ago and still have more then plenty. Although it's a little pricey being a higher end brand, a very little goes a very long way, so you end up saving a lot of money. Pros: I love how it smells like chocolate, I love how little you need to see results, I love the color, I love end result. Cons: it can be a little tricky to blend and not have it streak when applying it to oily skin, but can be fixed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i got this a while ago and didn't really use it so it's been sat in my 'other' make up bag for a few months along with some of the other products i have not been using recently... So i dug it out a few weeksa go to give it a whirl and see if i can take this on my forthcoming holiday to add a bit of colour when i tan.

I have since realised that this is my new favourite bronzer! It is not orange/gold.. just a nice golden brown. I am currently NC30-35 and will tan to NC40. This is going to be perfect to swirl over my LM tinted moisturiser when i tan on holiday instead of having to purchase a darker colour tinted moisturiser! It is soft, silky and very easy to apply. I apply mine with a NARS 19 bronzer brush - this brush is amazing - and trust me the brush make a huge difference! When i am not tanned, like at the moment, i just use bronnzer to contour a little and this works a treat. However, in order to avoid having to purchase a darker tinted moisturiser when i tan, i have been swirling and buffing the bronzer all over my face - lightly - before i remove my make up to test whether it will be good enough to use all over to add warmth and match my body up to my face when i am on holiday. The answeer - yes!!!! I will be fine as this bronzer is a few shades darker than my own skin tone with no muddiness or orange so buffing it all over gives me a tanned appearance! this will be perfect on my holiday over the tinted moisturiser i am currently using!!

So happy as this is saving me about 33 pounds! But the key is definitely applying with a good quality bronzer brush x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this bronzer in a holiday set from Too Faced called "A few of my favourite things pallette" and I fell in love. The whole pallette is amazing, but this bronzer is a great colour for my fair-medium toned skin, and it applies like a dream. Soooo easy to blend and it smells like chocolate! I couldn't think of anything better. The price for me was reasonable because I bought it in the pallett for $60 and it came with 20 eye shadows, 2 bronzers, mascara, lip plumper and two blushes and a sleek little case:) The packaging is ok, but it gets a little messy. Definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this matte bronzer.....it is my HG bronzer that I will never be without and use daily for my natural makeup as well as my night makeup. I use this to contour my NC35 skin and it looks natural without leaving an orange/muddy unnatural color on my skin. I love the chocolate smell it emits and the ease of building up the product and blending. Since using this bronzer I have also purchased the other Too Faced bronzers and Sun Bunny is another favorite of mine during the warmer months since it adds shimmer. I highly encourage everyone to try Too Faced products since they are a CRUELTY FREE brand and their bronzers are of high quality.
HG BRONZER!!!!