Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 12/16/2014 12:07:00 PM

I'm in NC30 and currently using the shade in Med/deep.
It blends well. Have been reaching out more for this than Benefit hoola.
Plus it stays all day~

on 12/14/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful matte bronzer. I use it for my daily contouring of my cheeks and jawline. Blends easily. I love the scent of this bronzer. Not a dark as Benefits Hoola, great for as fair gals.

on 12/14/2014 3:39:00 PM

Love the matte, just-back-from-vacation bronze this gives me!

on 12/2/2014 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amazing matte bronzer! Still a tad bit warm for my skin tone, but that's something I can work with. Gives subtle color and blends like a dream. Plus, the smell is just amazing--yum!

on 12/1/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

the colour of my face is slightly lighter than the rest of my body, so a bronzer is a must for me. I prefer to have an allover sun kissed look rather than contoured, and this does the job perfectly!
I use sephora's 44 bronzer brush (essentially a longer, more packed, fat kabuki) and sweep this around my cheeks and a little on my forehead, and it gives a lovely, subtly bronzed look. No muddiness or orange peeking out! I loved it so much that I literally went "dang that looks good" when I saw how great it came out!!
Even so, the only other bronzer I've tried is Benefit's Hoola bronzer, so I lack much experience with bronzers in general, so to be fair I'm taking off one lippy because of that.
Other pros - smells amazing, applies gorgeously smooth, lasts long, has a generous amount of product, pretty packaging
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this. Will change it to 5 lippies after I try out a few other bronzers! Great job Too Faced!

on 11/23/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow this is pigmented! I would not recommend this for very fair skin, luckily for me I fall in the light-medium depending on the time of the year. This stuff is amazing. I am a huge bronzer girl. A little goes a long way with this. I like to use this as more of a bronzed contour, versus a sculpted grey toned contour. I do use Sun bunny (too faced) for bronzing/getting that bronzed goddess glow. This can be used on it's own for a matte bronzed look, or just to sculpt. This blends really well, I would sat use a light hand, because there is such a thing as too much bronzer!

on 11/21/2014 9:07:00 PM

Favorite bronzer by far. Great for contouring or just a nice glow. Will definitely purchase again!

on 11/17/2014 11:51:00 AM

Absolutely love this bronzer! It works amazing as a contour or to give a subtle glow and it's great for my skin complexion..I'm quite pale during the winter months with olive-yellow undertones and I think this bronzer compliments it perfectly. Its also very build-able which is great for darker skin tones as well .. Anyway, definitely recommend and I think it's well worth the price!!

p.s smells amazing!!! it's a bit distracting when you are applying because you just want to eat it all up!

on 11/14/2014 9:18:00 PM

My sister recommended this bronzer to me and I love it. It's matte and has no shimmer whatsoever so it's really good for oily/combo skin. I like to use it on days when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. It also has a chocolate scent to it. I like it alone just for the compact. It's huge and oversized, great for doing eye makeup. This is a great product and I highly recommended it !

on 11/14/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. I have used Nars Laguna bronzer for years on my NC20 skin (olive medium with yellow undertones) this is darker than Nars Laguna and at first I was a little nervous but it blends out nicely. I will definitely be adding this to my bronzer rotation. Soft, pigmented formula and it smells amazing!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder- Review and Comparison to NARS Laguna by Lindsey Rose