October 23, 2014 | 1186 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sparkledazzle

Horrible. Simply put. Does not stain AT ALL. Very pretty color- but comes off in a matter of 15 mins. or so. I'm glad I got it with another lipstick I actually like for free. Good concept- but does not work.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by aimeemw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In theory - Wonderful. In actual practice - Not so much. For the first several days I had these products ( I picked up 3), they worked very well; good color, long lasting, not too drying. However, after only a couple uses, it was as if the cylinders were empty. I stored them upside down which helped but only a little and only at first. I know I only paid 3 dollars each for them but that should give me more than 5-7 uses per colour. So, I exchanged them and the same thing happened. As I am nothing, if not persistent, and seem to always be in CVS for one thing or another, I exchanged them again and the same thing happened. I don't get it................

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by oneinagillian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. At first you put it on and it is very bright, but after that it fades a little and works perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by snowbunny1072

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh....I hated this lipstain. I actually can't say anything good about it except that it was free. To start with, the color was horrible. I was expecting something like my natural lip color but a little 'more'...what I got was a hideous bright raspberry color that clashed horribly with my skin tone. It smelled and tasted like a medicine cabinet and it (thankfully) only stayed on for about an hour. I will definitely not be repurchasing this lipstain.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by LynnWolfe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible! A lipstain is supposed to just that - stain! I have had to reapply this product at least 6 to 8 times in a day. Every time I eat or drink anything it comes off. It comes off if I even lick my lips! I was very dissappointed in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by pookieb

This stuff is awesome! I can put it on before I go to the club and still have it on when i wake up the next morning afternoon! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by pepper1025

This did not last very long on me and i found myself reapplying every few hours or so which is annoying because the whole point of a lip stain is that it lasts right? color was ok for me, but it did look darker than they made it sound. oh well, it was only a little over 7 bucks anyways.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Deesign

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this color in a special value packaged with the wetslick #650 merry mint "Amazemint" lip gloss for $8. I checked all the single packaged colors to buy what looked like the most neutral shades. I thought I was getting a "blush" tint but instead got a watermelon red that made me look like I had clown lips. Unfortunately, I can't give this a higher rating because of the color difference. It lasts about 2 hours on me, which is good since I don't like the color, but bad since it's advertised to last a lot longer. The lip gloss is the color I expected - one out of two.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by xanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

By way of introduction: I have never been able to wear lipstick without looking like a transsexual clown. I have a big mouth it just looks ridiculous and unbalanced if I wear lipstick unless I blot half of it off. This is why the idea of lipstains appeal to me. They are matte, they usually go on sheer and they last (in theory).

Over all, I was pleased with this lipstain and I actually like the marker format (much better for lips than Benefit's inane nail polish bottle format). The color is pretty intense but can be made more "natural" looking if you apply it the right way. Here is what works well for me: Trace a thin line with the tip of the marker at the outline of your bottom lip, right in the center. Don't extend it all the way, just line the bottom of your lip at its fullest point. Now blend it upwards and around really quickly before it dries. Repeat for top lip at the peaks of your lips. Follow with lip balm. Since it is a stain, speed is key. I find this defines my lips nicely, the color blends in well. Basically just looks like my lips but better.

Kinda expensive for a CG product, but hey, if it works....

Staying power is good. After applying it the first time to try it out I wanted to wipe it off (I was just having a friend come over and it seemed silly to have made up lips while watching movies). Well, hardly anything came off on the tissue. Multiple applications of lip balm and rubbing got some of it off but an even, all over stain still remained for a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by batyah

The color was pretty, though very bright. It did not stay on as long as some of the others, and appeared messy after eating. The others I have tried did not. A lot of people seem to like this one, so maybe it's just me. Also really dried out my lips, like I was pulling skin off dried out.