April 23, 2014 | 982 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by veritas11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the Sephora Lash Stash last fall, and am very underwhelmed. I'm a little surprised at all the rave reviews, considering this does almost nothing for me.

I'm not a fan of plastic brushes in general, but this one isn't bad because it's soft. I'm not sure I like the flexibility of it, though, but to each her own.

Basically, I didn't get much length OR volume from this, even with 3 coats. On the bright side, though, it doesn't smudge on me at all, and that's something I often have a problem with.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by skylarbee4

I got a sample size in my 500 point perks from Sephora and it's understandable why some people like it. I'm a mascara junkie, I tend to use at least two different kinds when I'm doing my lashes... minimum. And this one is excellent in that it does not clump up, and neatly defines each lash precisely. The curvy brush is handy too as it helps push the lashes into a soft natural looking curl- not extreme by any means. It is a good mascara if you have the time and patience for it, because it takes more than a few seconds for it to dry without smearing onto your brow bone. I don't use this one very often for that reason and it's also why I won't be purchasing this one when I run out. It's good for subtle and natural looking enhancement but not for much beyond that in my opinion because it would take to long been coats to get dramatic lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

I got this as part of my Sephora 500 point perk that included a luminizer, lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. While Buxom Lash is a solid lengthening mascara and holds a decent curl, it does nothing to thicken or volumize my lashes, which is what I'm always looking for in a good mascara. I won't be buying this mascara for myself, but I can see why people with already thick lashes, or people who are looking for a mascara that gives a natural look, would like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cherylll

I am in LOVE with this mascara...It is by far the best mascara I have ever tried...I have been using this mascara for a few years now. It separates my lashes so well, it gives your lashes length/volume & best of all it doesn't clump. The downside to this mascara is that it is pricey (however you get what you pay for). I totally recommend this mascara to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by vicdiz

This is by far my favorite mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fake. It is also really easy to put on so i'm not spending forever with my face in the mirror getting my lashes to look right. I used to always use an eyelash comb after applying mascara but this separates my lashes so well I never even reach for it anymore. Another thing I like is I can put more on later in the day and It won't clump. The mascara washes off really easily, and my lashes don't fall out at all like it has with some other brands. I definitely noticed a difference in the health of my eyelashes since using this product. I have bought this over and over, I don't have to look for my perfect mascara anymore because this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this product again only because I swear by combining it with Maybelline Turbo for the most amazing lashes ever. By swiping Turbo underneath, letting it dry momentarily and then adding Buxom on top, I've found my lashes are long, beautiful and do not clump. It is definitely worth getting both products, and while this may suggests it's not the "ultimate" mascara, it is the best combination I've ever found!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

This mascara is good. It isn't great, and it isn't bad. It is a fair lengthener, and volumizes a bit. I don't have a problem with clumps or smudging. In my mascara routine, this is my base because of how it lengthens nicely. I only tried this out because the salesgirl recommended it, and I don't regret it. I might purchase in the future, but when I run out, I will try something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by calebbites

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I got it for free from Sephora for my birthday. I've tried so many mascaras- this one really gives that volumous look that everyone is trying to get. I just ran out of my sample size and fully intented to purchase this again. The only problem I've noticed is the next day- there is always a ton under my eyes. More than any other I've ever used. But that's the next day and if you're good about taking your makeup off at night, it's not an issue. Definitely try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara ever

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora. From first look this mascara has an awesome brush. It is in fact my favorite thing. The mascara itself I haven't been as happy with the mascara is very wet. In some ways that makes it really easy to layer on more coats. In other ways it is harder because it takes a while to dry. For me this layers on really welll giving me long lashes. My biggest problem is the staying power. This tends to flake a ton and leave smudges on my bottom lashline. It smudges even more then normal during the warmer months that I cannot wear this at all during those times. I think if those issues could be fixed this mascara would be one of my favorites.