November 24, 2014 | 1992 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This came in the Lash Stash i i got at Sephora & I got to say I really like it. It makes my lashes long & thick & dark, I like the falsies look and that's what it does. I'm going to have to buy the regular tube because its slowly becoming my favorite mascara but Ill see.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy lashes! This is quickly becoming my favourite, go to mascara. I love that you can apply one coat which will add just a touch of drama which is very office appropriate yet apply a few more coats and suddenly have lashes that look like falsies, thick, long and lush. Will definitely be repurchasing this wonderful mascara. The brush is very large which I assumed would be cumbersome but it was very easy to use and seemed to be shaped in just such a way that it was able to reach all of the hair on both the top and bottom. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

This is my HG mascara. I have very thick and full lashes and they are my favorite feature. Because of this, I've tried dozens of mascaras in search for the best one, IMO. Once I found this, I still tried other mascaras after but I came back to this one and am sticking to it forever. I love the brush. It's very easy to control instead of those giant, fluffy bristles but it's not too thin either. You get a nice, even coat with each swipe and the formula is the perfect consistency. I get amazing volume with this and it appears more natural than others since it's not super shiny. It adds some length but perhaps not as much as others, but that's okay for me since I'm mostly concerned with volume. I really adore this mascara. Great quality and a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by pcjo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although the brush is too large, the formula for this mascara is the best for using after curling eyelashes. This is one of the few non-waterproof mascaras that holds the curl. It's just a very nice mascara to use as a base.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bens0n

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely one of my favourite mascaras in my collection. It does wonders with giving an open eye look and volumizing the eyelashes. I would definitely recomend and buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by LeeSays

I'm a bit on the fence about this one. It is great in terms of lifting up the lashes and making them look fuller, but it's not the best for lengthening. The brush is also just a bit too big, which can sometimes make things messy. It's certainly not a bad product though, I'm just unsure if I'll repurchase because I do like my lashes looking as long as possible!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara. It is lightweight (doesn't weigh down a curl), doesn't damage my lashes long term, is easy to remove, and is great for natural volume and definition.

I do not use this mascara by itself. Alone, it will flake a bit or the curl will sag.

I use Dior maximizer primer underneath this, and Imju Fiberwig on top. I have sparse, fine, uncurled lashes. I need all the help I can get.

The truth is, there is no super-mascara that does everything you want. Some things we want mascara to do (like stay on forever and not smuge) require a formula to have a certain ingredient, and while that ingredient may give us one thing (12 hours with no flakes!) it may detract from another (brittle lashes etc). I have come to peace with the truth about mascara, but for those of you still searching, good night, and good luck :)

I'm just kidding :) But really, this is a good mascara, at a decent price, that outperforms much more expensive products (ahem, Diorshow and flankers). If you were on the fence about it, I would say pick it up.

I do not like the other two new Buxom versions. They suck, which is weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I go through at least a couple tubes of this per year. I have long blonde eyelashes, so what I'm looking for most in a mascara is just a nice dark color, smooth application, and maybe just a little bit of volume. Buxom is perfect for what I need, and it has never once caused my super sensitive eyes to get red, watery, or itchy like a lot of mascaras do.

Buxom goes on very smoothly and never clumps for me. The brush lifts and separates the lashes, and I never ever have a problem taking it off. It doesn't transfer to my lower lashes or start to run. If I fall asleep in it, it wears off some but doesn't give me sticky raccoon eyes.

I wear other mascaras for when I want a super dramatic nighttime look, but for 90% of my makeup applications, Buxom works perfectly, and I absolutely love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara gives me a lot of volume but unfortunately no length at all. I will be using the rest but it just didn't do it for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the waterproof version. All in all, this is probably the best mascara I've used. While it's not absolutely smudge proof, it can definitely get me through a work day without significant flaking or smudging. i'm kind of perpetually dissatisfied with mascaras, so I keep trying new brands, but I wouldn't be surprised if I return to this.