August 20, 2014 | 1103 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the waterproof version. All in all, this is probably the best mascara I've used. While it's not absolutely smudge proof, it can definitely get me through a work day without significant flaking or smudging. i'm kind of perpetually dissatisfied with mascaras, so I keep trying new brands, but I wouldn't be surprised if I return to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this mascara. Big bold lashes without flaking and I get complements on my eyelashes all the time. Fyi this is my fifth tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my new HG mascara, it does everything for my lashes I want my ideal mascara to do. It makes my lashes look long, full, thick, and doesn't clump at all. My lashes look fake when I use this, but in a good way. The formula is a touch on the wet side, but not so much that it's clumpy and unworkable. The brush is rubber, which I prefer, and does help to curl my lashes, which is something I never believed a mascara could do. It doesn't flake during the day and looks great all day. I couldn't recommend this stuff more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It's the only non-drugstore mascara I've re-bought. However, I don't use this alone, I use it as a 'top coat' for my lashes, so that holds me back from giving it 5 stars. My lashes are extremely straight, and this doesn't hold a curl alone for me, therefore I only use it on top of another mascara, this mascara though, it's lovely.

This elongates my lashes like nobody's business, and darkens my already dark lashes and it just makes them look amazing.

I've never actually bought this product at full price, and I started using it after receiving a sample of it, but then I knew I had to have it. I've re-purchased it a few times now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

So happy I discovered this mascara. Nothing else makes my lashes look volumized & keep a curl all day. The best part is that it doesnt flake or smudge, & is super easy to take off. New favourite!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Chrispy21

I love this product. I have sensitivitys to mascaras they tend to flake or burn and this one does not. Its my go to mascara the best one ive found for length seperation and feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Loriencox

This is my holy grail mascara. I have long blond lashes that are sparse, but this mascara makes the most of them with little effort. Two costs is about as much as I have the patience for and I don't have to use an eyelash comb. If you're going for dramatic, it'll take some time, but this is my go to everyday mascara that never disappoints. The actual brush is jumbo, and that takes a little getting used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by veritas11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the Sephora Lash Stash last fall, and am very underwhelmed. I'm a little surprised at all the rave reviews, considering this does almost nothing for me.

I'm not a fan of plastic brushes in general, but this one isn't bad because it's soft. I'm not sure I like the flexibility of it, though, but to each her own.

Basically, I didn't get much length OR volume from this, even with 3 coats. On the bright side, though, it doesn't smudge on me at all, and that's something I often have a problem with.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by skylarbee4

I got a sample size in my 500 point perks from Sephora and it's understandable why some people like it. I'm a mascara junkie, I tend to use at least two different kinds when I'm doing my lashes... minimum. And this one is excellent in that it does not clump up, and neatly defines each lash precisely. The curvy brush is handy too as it helps push the lashes into a soft natural looking curl- not extreme by any means. It is a good mascara if you have the time and patience for it, because it takes more than a few seconds for it to dry without smearing onto your brow bone. I don't use this one very often for that reason and it's also why I won't be purchasing this one when I run out. It's good for subtle and natural looking enhancement but not for much beyond that in my opinion because it would take to long been coats to get dramatic lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

I got this as part of my Sephora 500 point perk that included a luminizer, lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. While Buxom Lash is a solid lengthening mascara and holds a decent curl, it does nothing to thicken or volumize my lashes, which is what I'm always looking for in a good mascara. I won't be buying this mascara for myself, but I can see why people with already thick lashes, or people who are looking for a mascara that gives a natural look, would like this.