Bare Escentuals buxom lash

on 7/20/2013 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the look of this mascara. It separates, volumizes and lenghtens. I only give 3 because it smudges a lot.

on 7/17/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This isn't a bad mascara, but it's not great for the cost. It does a decent job at adding volume - I just wish it lengthened since my lashes are so short.

The formula didn't flake or smudge which is nice. It's hard to layer to build up your lashes because it gets clumpy fast!

Overall, its a decent mascara but there are drugstore brands that cost a lot less and do more.

on 6/25/2013 1:54:00 PM

Terribly disappointing. I really wanted to love it, I love BE minerals and was hoping this mascara would not irritate me eyes. I am not sensitive to mascaras ever, hoever this would bleed easisly and into my eyes, plus it doesnt give much of a buxom look. Maybelline /l'oreal are way better at a third of the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have tried. You can easily apply as many layers as you want, and it won't clump. I love the brush. It coats and separates my lashes. This is definitely a lengthening mascara. It doesn't add much volume. I'd definately buy it again!

on 6/18/2013 1:50:00 PM

LOVE THIS! i got this in the sephora lash stash kit and after a week i went back to use my voucher to get the full size one! it lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump. I am a mascara freak, i have to have my dramatic lashes. It doesn't do much for volume, but i use this with loreal voluminous and they work great together. It works great by itself if you like natural, long lashes.

This came in the Lash Stash i i got at Sephora & I got to say I really like it. It makes my lashes long & thick & dark, I like the falsies look and that's what it does. I'm going to have to buy the regular tube because its slowly becoming my favorite mascara but Ill see.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy lashes! This is quickly becoming my favourite, go to mascara. I love that you can apply one coat which will add just a touch of drama which is very office appropriate yet apply a few more coats and suddenly have lashes that look like falsies, thick, long and lush. Will definitely be repurchasing this wonderful mascara. The brush is very large which I assumed would be cumbersome but it was very easy to use and seemed to be shaped in just such a way that it was able to reach all of the hair on both the top and bottom. Two thumbs up!

on 6/16/2013 1:22:00 AM

This is my HG mascara. I have very thick and full lashes and they are my favorite feature. Because of this, I've tried dozens of mascaras in search for the best one, IMO. Once I found this, I still tried other mascaras after but I came back to this one and am sticking to it forever. I love the brush. It's very easy to control instead of those giant, fluffy bristles but it's not too thin either. You get a nice, even coat with each swipe and the formula is the perfect consistency. I get amazing volume with this and it appears more natural than others since it's not super shiny. It adds some length but perhaps not as much as others, but that's okay for me since I'm mostly concerned with volume. I really adore this mascara. Great quality and a great price!

on 6/11/2013 8:36:00 AM

Although the brush is too large, the formula for this mascara is the best for using after curling eyelashes. This is one of the few non-waterproof mascaras that holds the curl. It's just a very nice mascara to use as a base.

on 6/6/2013 3:12:00 PM

Definitely one of my favourite mascaras in my collection. It does wonders with giving an open eye look and volumizing the eyelashes. I would definitely recomend and buy again!

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products