September 2, 2014 | 1952 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by EmilyHobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this product. The name makes it sound appealing a light a fluffy. But it made my face a oily mess! Not good for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lilybet05

My friend has this and I was using it. I think it all depends on the packaging you get: I was in target with a friend and she tested it and as soon as she pushed down on the pump it all just shot out all over her. Her clothes we ruined with foundation. But my other friend who bought it has had it for a while and the pump hasn't acted up at all. The moral of that story: Aim it AWAY from you when pumping the product out. The coverage is great but it does go a bit powdery and comes off after about 5 or 6 hours of wearing it. I'm not in LOVE with it but my friend is and will not stop talking about it! I hope you found this remotely helpful!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HATE the pump on this. I was just simply using a tester, and I pressed it softly and a GUSH of it squirted out. It splashed everywhere and it went on my WHITE shirt as well. This is the worst nightmare of a packaging.

The product is really bad as well as I try to blend it in on my hand... It looks dirty.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First time I used this product it took about 4 hours to fall off my face (just with moisturizer). The next day I used a shine neutralizer and a primer, powder on my t zone, and blotted around 12 pm. It looked really good through out the day. I used it like that for about a week.. I don't think the foundation makes me break out but all the products I have to use do. I have oily skin. I don't think all that work for this foundation is really worth it. Makes my face looks white with flash photography. Light weight and probably better for dry skin (doesn't stick to my dry spots/scars). Won't repurchase but will probably use once in a while

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product! I thought I would give it a try instead of my wnw coverall foundation and this made me super oily it just aweful I even put a primer under it and set it with a powder and I was still oily will never use again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is AMAZING! For the past 3 years, I've tried a whole lot of powder & liquid foundation from different expensive brands until I bought a bottle of this drugstore liquid mousse foundation on a whim. And I'm glad I did.

It's very light. So easy to apply on my face (I use my fingers with this). Not greasy at all. Great coverage. Truly lends an airbrush effect. Best of all, it does not oxidize on my acidic skin.

I hope Maybelline would have this available in the market forever... or at least until I find something better than this again. ☺

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by heykiddo

This made me an oil slick and definitely made me break out. Save your money on this awful orangey foundation that feels soooo heavy like you are wearing a ton of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Updated : In love with foundation , its not full coverage but this is a good everyday foundation . It does cover up redness on the face but not fully . This works really well my face can breath when I wear this and it gives me a nice natural look , this is a good foundation for girl/guy who want a nice natural look or for those who are just starting off with makeup :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love love love this . I love the way it feels on my skin , give me an air brush look . I had recently bought this because I wanted to try a different foundation so I got it at CVS and I got it in " Nude Beige " and that is light #3.5 I love how it feels when I apply it and it last really long with and without a face primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by AnnieBain

I was all for it until today. I had only worn it atleast twice and the thrd time something went terribly wrong. My face broke out in tiny red bumps. Other than this slght reaction its a good foundation and covers very well. Has a nice finish and has good coverage. If I hadn't broekn out in arash bump thing from oit then t would be A+ but right now I'm feeling C-

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product works wonders. It is my favorite foundation and literally covers all my blemishes. The packaging is adorable and you don't have to touch the inside of the bottle since it pumps out. Its great because it won't get bacteria inside. It lasts a long time and is worth your money. It isn't cakey and applies perfectly. The formula is like a mousse and it is something I would recommend.

Pros:
affordable
lasts awhile
smooth
pumps out
non-comedogenic

Cons:
needs a setting powder since it does give a glow
not good for oily-combo skin
bad packaging