July 23, 2014 | 2045 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've reviewed this once, but this is an update. Still love the coverage, but for some odd reason this gives me those horrible under the skin pimples. I stopped using and face cleared up. Then I used again for two days and boom, they were back. Really sucks cause I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even since BB cream came out, i have almost stopped using foundation. This is quite good to use during the night, especially when taking photos, reflects light quite well so in the photo you will have clear skin that shines. During the day i mainly use it as an concealer because this product will look powdery on the checks but really oily on the T-zone.
ALSO it makes my skin break out a lot after long-wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by srascal

I've tried many grocery store and department store foundations, and this is the one! I make sure to apply it after my moisturizer has sunk in for about a half an hour, and I apply it with my fingertips because it leaves a hard-to-wash residue on brushes.

The coverage is amazing. Amazing! I have not experienced any problems with greasiness like other commenters.

My only gripe is that my face routine takes so long these days. 10 minutes for a serum to set, 30 minutes for moisturizer with sunscreen to set, then 20 minutes for foundation to set. Then, I apply a little blush and eyeliner. I end up looking natural and my skin looks great. Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I wasn't very successful with this!!! the coverage was way too heavy and I had tried 2 different colors, both the Light 5 and Medium 2. They were out fo Medium 1 so I never got to try that and they do not make Medium 0 in the Dream Matte Mousse Liquid. I have since tried the Medium 0 in the regular Mousse and it seems to be the best match. I won't say perfect, but very close. I won't be trying this again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was terrible for me. Too sticky on my face and did nothing for oil. Lasted maybe three hours. Might work better for dry skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Hanahbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my Mary Kay foundation so I was on the hunt for one that had a pump . That had good coverage and one that was creamy and this foundation exceed all of my expectations!!! It is amazing and it has lasted me soooooo long and I can take it anywhere, I would very much recommend this and I think it is better than a Benefit or a sephora foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation. Not too oily and stays matte most of the day. I found it a really nice consistency so it was easy to blend. I like the packaging however I often got a dry bit clogging the spout but that can happen with any product. Unfortunately, I ran out of my colour (porcelain ivory) last week and I looked in three stores and it seems this colour is no longer stocked! All the other colours were too dark for my fair skin tone so I had to opt for a different product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

This made me look like a freaking greaseball!!!! I have NEVER EVER EVER had this problem before.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by smbush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After a long time searching...I have found my HG foundation! Now, whenever I have coupons, I hit up B1G1 and pick up the Natural Ivory and FitMe Concealer 10. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on smoothly, better with a brush, but I prefer a sponge so I end up building up in my problem areas. I have never had any problems with oxidation, breakouts, even fading when used with a primer. I will say, that without a primer, this fades very quickly, about 3-4 hours. It is creamy and I am acne prone so I love the pump. Ugh, just...so much love for this. Taking off one lippe though...it needs a cap for travel!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thooper5

Great coverage. Lasts ALL DAY. Not oily. Amazing. I will be purchasing forever. As far as color. Go a little lighter than you think you might be. If you're more golden-yellow I recommend the beige ones because there's no pink undertone.