October 21, 2014 | 1736 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for those of us with chronic dry skin. First off, it is easily a full coverage foundation if applied with a flat top powder brush/ set with powder. It smooths over all the flakes and dry patches. Second, the packaging is great. One of the only effective pump foundations I've used. I've tried everything from Bare Minerals and MAC, and nothing compares to this. Great coverage, unbelievable last power, and affordable. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

This is an ok product. It covers very well, but can definitely get cakey very quickly. I am in the shade natural ivory and it is perfect for me. The packaging and price are both nice. The downsides to this product are that it breaks me out in acne and sometimes even burns my face. It's not good for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my HG foundations. Absolutely love this foundation! It provides an airbrush finish like it claims, it's a bit thick so you don't need a lot. Also, someone who has acne & combo skin - this works really nice! It didn't cling to my dry patches, and it didn't make my oily areas oilier. Also, it covered up some acne (not all on its own though - have to use my boi ing concealer). Overall, I love this foundation. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by moonstonebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybelline has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands, and this foundation is part of the reason why. It's beautiful, blends like a dream and honestly gives a nice, lovely airbrushed, poreless finish. The lasting power is average, pretty good for me since I used to set it with a powder and foundations last a bit longer on my dry skin, however I'm not sure how long it would last on people with oily skin. Such a cute convenient bottle. Great packaging and great foundation for the price. Also, I am an NC40 and had it in 2.5 Natural Beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Hottpinkk117

I have oily, acne prone skin. I need foundations that will last me for about 10 hours and this is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. I stippled this on with a stippling brush then go back with a wet sponge to blend everything out. It gives a amazing medium to full coverage and it's not cakey at all! It didn't make me breakout and the lasting power of this foundation is amazing. It lasted for about 8-10 hours on my oily, acne prone skin, but I do have to blot around 6 hours after wearing the foundation then re powder my face. I really like the finish of this foundation, it gives u a airbrushed finish. I would recommended it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by maca7

I have to say this is one of the best foundations I have come across, which is very surprising considering how cheap it is. It offers a very light, natural feel to your skin, without making it too oily or too dry. If you are trying to cover a blemish you might need some concealer to hide it, but a little bit of redness or uneven skin tone won't show through! The only problem with this is finding the right shade for you. I am currently using classic ivory 2 and it works great for summer, but now during winter it is starting to get a bit too dark (a bit too pink actually), so I might try the lighter shade. For refence I am NW20 at MAC and 1C1 at Estee Lauder.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller317

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOO TERRIBLE IT WAS BRIGHT ORANGE AND PINK. Literally, it wasn't even a natural skin tone. It was bright pink and orange. If your a light skin tone DO NOT bother with this. Coverage is decent but not great, I like how they have darker shades to accommodate the darker woman and men out there, but other than that, this was beyond terrible

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

I bought this foundation a while ago because it was cheap and I needed something quick at the time. In short, it is OK but definitely not something I would consider great. It doesn't seem to go well with oily or acne prone skin so I would steer clear if you are prone to pimples as it's quite oily. The colours are also seem to have an orange tinge to them, and the ivory shade isn't really very light. Although I do like the fact that it comes with a pump. Overall I think this product could be recommended for someone who is not acne-prone and is just starting out learning to put make up on (young teenagers). Definitely not a product for everyday use for myself. I also wouldn't recommend wearing this on a night out as the staying power was average.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by EmilyHobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this product. The name makes it sound appealing a light a fluffy. But it made my face a oily mess! Not good for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lilybet05

My friend has this and I was using it. I think it all depends on the packaging you get: I was in target with a friend and she tested it and as soon as she pushed down on the pump it all just shot out all over her. Her clothes we ruined with foundation. But my other friend who bought it has had it for a while and the pump hasn't acted up at all. The moral of that story: Aim it AWAY from you when pumping the product out. The coverage is great but it does go a bit powdery and comes off after about 5 or 6 hours of wearing it. I'm not in LOVE with it but my friend is and will not stop talking about it! I hope you found this remotely helpful!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No