December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by diane894

I LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by gluk1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is very similar to Maybelline's Warm Me Up, but slightly cooler, and it still looks good on warm skin tones. It's a very creamy lipstick and lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply again. There's no noticeable scent or taste to it, which I like. I would highly recommend this matte lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Revlon is the superior d/s brand, and this lipstick amazingly outshines many high-end brands in formula and color. gorgeous neutral lip color, non-drying, I love it ~ this is a keeper for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by bagonzalez9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lipstick! :) love this <3 it's the perfect nude for me (NC25)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must wear this lipstick nearly every day. I spent ages trawling the beauty counters looking for the perfect nude shade only to end up looking like i slathered foundation on my lips like a lot of 'nude' lipsticks look like. this is the perfect natural shade with a hint of peachiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

this is very natural looking toned down nude color.
pretty and sophisticated color. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by SarahOliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

oooh I love this colour! this is the first matte lipstick Ive ever bought and got it based on a review! So glad I did, although its a bit strange that it has no shine atall which is what im used to, it is such a great change and give a totally different look, great if you want to play up the eyes on an evening out and just give the lips some definition without drawing attention away from the eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

NOt drying, very pigmented and super cool packaging! Revlon lipsticks are really good :)
I found that is a perfect dupe for Revlon Colorburst's "Blush" that has been discontinued and a lot of people liked it so....no problems anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color!!! On my lips, it's a natural, warm peachy-pink nude. Because it is a matte lipstick, texture is a bit drying. If I could find a moisturizing dupe, that would be awesome. So far this is an everyday color for me. Def would repurchase because of that reason.

Edit (8/2/14): I love pairing this lipstick with Nyx's slim lip liner in MAUVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Caryn1477

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I read all the reviews on this, I ran out and picked it up. I'm always looking for the perfect "natural" looking, every day color that's not to peachy, but not to pink. I like the color, but it is definitely matte. It's a little too drying on me. With a coat of gloss on top it's fine, but I was kind of looking for a "color and shine in one" solution. I will probably try to find a similar color in a gloss or creme.