April 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells nice, but that's about it. This shampoo left my hair dry, frizzy and feeling rough, which is unusual since I have naturally smooth, silky hair. I'm sticking with my bumble & bumble creme de coco shampoo and conditioner from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by funmeg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not happy with this product. It does contain sulfates, so not sure how they get away with that one. Check in the ingredients. Also, a sulfate free shampoo should not lather, that's the whole point.

Left my hair greasy, which is amazing considering I have super dry hair. I can go 7 days without a shampoo and when using this I need to shampoo ever other day. But the hair is fluffy, not smooth. Very strange.

Would like to know what Paula Cosmetic Cop says about this formula....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didnt like the way it made my hair smell but thats personal pref. besides that after 3 uses i hated it. the shampoo did ok cleaning my scalp but the conditioner was not good for my wavy dry hair. also it contains some sulfates and i hate false advertising!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ver0nika20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works ok as a shampoo and conditioner, however I love that it is Sulfate free and the price is right. This also has to be the best smelling product I've ever used. It smells like a salon, not just like fruity or perfumy soap.

By far the best line I've ever used is Pureology but at almost $30 a piece for shampoo and conditioner, I can't always justify it. I buy the hydrating deep conditioner and use it weekly so it lasts me about 6 months for a $45 tub. With the EverPure line combined, my hair is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Debaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go to shampoo and conditioner for several years has been color Vive from Loreal. I decided to try this because I heard that sulfate free was the way to go if you want to preserve your color. I go from brown to blonde so my hair needs more moisture than this can provide. It has the feel of an expensive salon brand with a rich lather and spa scent. The tube seems to be emptying pretty fast but I may be using too much since I get so much lather. I recently got my hair lighter with bleach and it seems to be damaged looking after I style due to either the bleaching or the shampoo. Not sure yet. There is alot to like about the shampoo but I am not a lover of the conditioner- could be more moisturinzing- maybe I'll try a different type within the line. I will definitely purchase the shampoo again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by OB2650

This is my favorite shampoo. I color my hair and it has produced better results than any other shampoo. I use the matching conditioner too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by amandadzk

I was happy to find a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioning line that is available drugstores (and thus MUCH cheaper than the ones I used to have to buy in the salon).

I have a Brazilian keratin treatment and to maintain it, I have to use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner (sulfates strip the treatment out of your hair and it won't last then).

For those of you stating that it does not lather much, that's because that is how sulfate-free shampoo is...sulfates, surfactants, and salts are what makes shampoo lather.

I always thought that sulfate-free products were solely meant to compliment and/or support treatments like the keratin treatments, certain coloring jobs, etc. So they work great in conjunction with them (your hair is not frizzy and does not have flyaways then because of the treatment, your color stays brighter longer, etc).

I suspect some people who are not appreciating this product actually don't have a real need for it...That is to say that if I did NOT have a keratin treatment or a complicated dye job I would likely NOT use sulfate-free shampoo. It's a different product than a traditional shampoo and it provides a different cleaning experience - very "light" feeling and doesn't produce as super-squeaky clean feel that a traditional shampoo does.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually don't use drugstore shampoos, but there was so much hype about this one that I decided to see if sulfate-free is all it is cracked up to be. Unfortunately, it left my hair "fuzzy" looking and only slightly moisturized. I had to really load up on the shine spray and finishing creme to tame my layers that came out looking rather dry. Other hydrating shampoos I have used tame the frizzies more effectively, but this one didn't have any exceptional hydrating effects. It's not terrible and I'll probably still use it once in awhile, but for a shampoo that advertises itself as moisturizing, it is a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very few shampoos that I have tried and I truly disliked. After shampooing my hair it felt very rough; I would understand that if it were a clarifying shampoo, but its a moisturing shampoo. I had to return it. I'll stick to Loreal's Vive line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by MissBeautyJunkie

I just used the product & it was a bit hard to lather in but then I used a bit more & it lathered greatly. I actually used a less amount than of my regular
shampoo. The smell wasn't over bearing at all it smelt very nice. My hair is till wet but it feels soft & I have highlights and it made them significantly brighter & I love that. But, I bough it and left it in the bag with the whole collection(shampoo,conditioner,masque,and leave in conditioner)& the next day I opened the bag & the shampoo teared open I think maybe the edge of the conditioner might have ripped it but I dealt with it & taped it. But yeah I love the product but hate the packaging. Maybe bottles would be better packaging for it also when it's finishing it could be hard to squeeze out.