August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I kind of like this. it's very classic sophisticated nude color.
pretty much smooth texture.
I prefer this nude tone over other mac nude lipstick.

this is little bit dry so I apply clear gloss after.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The worst lipstick I ever purchased from Revlon. The color sits on top of my lips and never seems to settle in yet still manages to show all the creases in my lips, which isn't usually a problem for me. I then tried to apply the lipstick with a brush, thinking that if I really worked the product into the skin it might yield better results. No luck. It applied even more unevenly and splotchy and about half of it stayed on the brush, like the pigment ratio in the formula is off or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nude lipstick when I got this. Turns out the texture is like concealer and so is its effect when I wear it on my lips. But I found a perfect way to use it, as base to make some lipsticks appear as they do on the tube! If not for that I'd throw this one out. But yeah, I NEED this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

I like this lipstick. My lips are quite pigmented and nudes tend to go brown/ orange on me, and this is no exception. After a while I started to quite like the colour though, it is still very nude only the tiniest bit orange. It doesn't dry my lips out and isn't TOO matte. Not my favourite out of the Revlon matte lippies, but still a nice addition to my collection and I do reach for it a fair bit. Usually when I'm wearing pink blush and don't want to over do it with a pink lip. I like the packaging too, not tacky, very sleek and simple and of course dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

there so many mixed reviews on this lipstick. personally, i love this lipstick. it feels so nice on my lips and is moisturizing. i'm a NC 25 and it looks very nice on my complexion and gives me that nude look without making me look washed out. i adore this color and will continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by missxogabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, but I'm too sure if this looks good on my skintone complexion. It gives a matte peachy, nude look on your lips, but I'm tan and it gives it some sort of "unnatural" look for my lips. The texture is, however, really creamy, which is a plus. It definitely can compare to any high-end lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think this is quite a difficult lipstick to pull off. I got it from my local market for 1.50 (genuine and sealed) In Boots these lipsticks are going for 7.49, so I didn't want to pass it up. When I got home and tried it on I knew straightaway that I'd need to put a gloss on top to make it work for me. By itself = Not cute! However I dug out a pinky/coral gloss and paired them together and the combo is actually rather lovely. I think I'll save it for when I've got a strong eye look and want a nude lip to offset it. It's not a lipstick that I can just throw on, it takes a bit of effort! But I think it's pretty when you find out what to do with it. For reference I'm fair, cool toned with green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

This is a nice nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out. Its a little peachy and not very drying for a matte. I had no luck at MAC because I hate their textures, and stumbled on this one which seemed like way better quality. On sale for 2.99CDN!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lgchihuahua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product!
It's kind of a peachy nude on me. It works great with my fair skin- i don't look washed out or anything!
I like to use it when I wear bright looks- which is quite often.
The formula is very creamy but slightly drying. I always apply chapstick first, so that's overlook-able.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

I find this a gorgeous nude, it nudes out your lips of course, but that's what it's supposed to do. With a little gloss it's such a pretty lip for a dark smokey eye. I find it very pigmented and wearable on my lips. I'm NW20 for reference !