Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

This color is more of a peachy/orange nude. Personally I don't like it. It looks weird on my lips. It doesn't only wash them out, it also makes them look orange. The packaging is cute and small so that's a pro. Id suggest this to more of a dark toned person.

on 4/24/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it. Most "nude" lipsticks are way darker than my skin tone, and I was looking for a truly nude lipstick that didn't cost $15.
They were always out of it at Walmart, when I went. But when they finally had it I grabbed a tube as fast as I could. It was only $5 at the time. And as soon as I put it on, I was in love. It's the perfect nude for fair-medium skin tones. Perfect. And matte. But I would suggest patting it on instead of spreading it on like normal lipstick. Otherwise it gets splotchy and weirdly dark. It's not super moisturizing, but it doesn't dry your lips out.
Just make sure your lips aren't chapped when you wear it. Because it is horrid on chapped lips.

I love it. It's pretty much my absolute as far as nude lipsticks go.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I thought Mac Creme D' Nude lipstick would be my HG lippie forever... But nope! I was wrong. This is definitely my fave nude lipstick, and trust me I have a ton. It's really matte which is something that I like about it. I have really pigmented lips so this color doesn't wash me out. I can even use this color as a base to cancel out any color on my lips before I use another nude/pink lipstick. I love using this color with a little bit of Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss on top. Perfect nude color for when I'm wearing a dark black or brown smokey eye. ;)

on 4/14/2012 7:16:00 AM

I bought this after hearing Lisa Eldridge rave about it, which I'm sure others did as well.
I was so excited to have the perfect nude lipstick, but this is just terrible. Firstly the texture is way too dry and even with lip balm it emphasises all the cracks and natural creases in my lips. Secondly it's a pain to apply and get even coverage. Thirdly it's WAY too orange and dark for my PPP skin.

Ugh. Just save yourself the money and heartache. x

on 4/13/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I kind of like this. it's very classic sophisticated nude color.
pretty much smooth texture.
I prefer this nude tone over other mac nude lipstick.

this is little bit dry so I apply clear gloss after.

on 4/13/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The worst lipstick I ever purchased from Revlon. The color sits on top of my lips and never seems to settle in yet still manages to show all the creases in my lips, which isn't usually a problem for me. I then tried to apply the lipstick with a brush, thinking that if I really worked the product into the skin it might yield better results. No luck. It applied even more unevenly and splotchy and about half of it stayed on the brush, like the pigment ratio in the formula is off or something.

on 4/3/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a nude lipstick when I got this. Turns out the texture is like concealer and so is its effect when I wear it on my lips. But I found a perfect way to use it, as base to make some lipsticks appear as they do on the tube! If not for that I'd throw this one out. But yeah, I NEED this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this lipstick. My lips are quite pigmented and nudes tend to go brown/ orange on me, and this is no exception. After a while I started to quite like the colour though, it is still very nude only the tiniest bit orange. It doesn't dry my lips out and isn't TOO matte. Not my favourite out of the Revlon matte lippies, but still a nice addition to my collection and I do reach for it a fair bit. Usually when I'm wearing pink blush and don't want to over do it with a pink lip. I like the packaging too, not tacky, very sleek and simple and of course dirt cheap.

on 3/17/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

there so many mixed reviews on this lipstick. personally, i love this lipstick. it feels so nice on my lips and is moisturizing. i'm a NC 25 and it looks very nice on my complexion and gives me that nude look without making me look washed out. i adore this color and will continue to buy this product.

on 3/17/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this a lot, but I'm too sure if this looks good on my skintone complexion. It gives a matte peachy, nude look on your lips, but I'm tan and it gives it some sort of "unnatural" look for my lips. The texture is, however, really creamy, which is a plus. It definitely can compare to any high-end lipsticks.

Popular Lipsticks