September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by melovesmakeup

I LOVE this mascara!! It goes on so easily because of the vibrations, it does not smudge, flake, or wear off. It holds a curl well. I love it! I even think it makes my lashes grow more. The only thing I don't like is the price, I wish it was at least $10 less.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lexusacura

such as waste of money, I paid 40$ CAD for this mascara and there is nothing that I like about it which is sad cause I always love Lancomes mascaras even the color was terrible and you would think it would be difficult to screw up black but it went on like a grey color, the oscillation served no purpose whatsoever

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by saijen22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I couldn't see what made this mascara different from the others. Then I realized I was using it incorrectly. So once I started using it the right way I noticed that it made my eyelashes appear to be longer and very separated without using a eyelash curler. This mascara was also a bit pricey, but I probably would buy this again since it worked so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by alii01

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!
best one I've ever used and ive tried at least 20 including department store and drugstore.
lancome has always been my favorite for mascaras, usually i purchase virtuose or hypnose but this one is by far the best!
i would really recommend this to someone who doesnt think price is an issue
imo, it's a little to expensive. if it were the price of other lancome mascaras thats still acceptable for me, but this is a little TOO expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by CheerState

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH BAD REVIEWS! I LOVE THE MASCARA. I ACCIDENTLY LEFT IN MY CAR AND WORE ANOTHER BRAND AND SO MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME I LOOKED TIRED THAT DAY.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by stockpiled

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like this stuff. as with hypnose and definicils, my only complaint is that they dry out in no time which is aggravating when you spend 25-30 bucks on a mascara. i had no problem with the wand, i just placed in right next to my lid and wiggled it through and had huge lashes and no clumping. i would buy again except that when they charge that much, i am always on the lookout for something comparable for cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by genesis81

Yuck!! I am always trying new mascaras and had heard a lot about this product so I decided to try it. I really wish I would have looked on her first because I agree with everyone else that it sucks. It just looks really clumpy and doesn't go on well at all. I don't really see how the vibrating is even doing anything. What a complete waste of money. I wish I would have kept the packaging because I would have returned it. Do not buy this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by OjosVerdes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

You've got to be kidding me. I don't even want to take the energy to write a review for this marvel of marketing BS. Read Jennyb's review three or four entries before mine. She describes it perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

i find this product ok...not so unique that i will repurchase...my bad didnt read reviews before buying though...i just wanted to try those...when the sa tried it on me i was amazed when i got home i said ok...nothing special bout this mascara...so expensive to just throw away after 3months...i would rather buy some dior mascaras or cheap drugstore mascaras instead of this...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Jzgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible. Imagine everything negative about a mascara and there you have it.