Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I think this mascara is my HG. It does wonders for my lashes, never flakes ,stays on all day and is easy to apply. I was scared at first when I saw the spikey brush, but when I tried it on, I instantly fell in love. Be aware of the fact that it lenghtens , but does not give much volume, so if you want volume, this mascara is not for you.

on 7/21/2013 5:50:00 PM

I tried this mascara and used it all the way through, but it wasn't my favorite. It does add length, but without too much volume, it can just look weird. I prefer the CG lash blast line. The brush was also kind of weird and thin, and it looked ratty and clumpy.

on 7/12/2013 1:31:00 PM

This is a great lengthening mascara that is very black and doesn't flake but I like mascaras with a lot of volume.

on 7/10/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow! This has to be some of the best drugstore mascara I've ever used! Everytime I try to use something different I find myself coming back to this! The formula is just great and i love the skinny brush (I find skinnier brushes seperate better). The waterproof is a real pain to take off so I stick to the regular formula but it still lasts all day and isn't very expensive. My non-existing eyelashes look long and luscious!

on 7/7/2013 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have repurchased this many many times. It gives great length without being very clumpy. I'd like a different brush for more separation but the formula is amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great mascara, better then Loreal Voluminous (my now 2nd favorite) love that it goes on smooth with no clumps! I use Latisee, so this only amplifies the effects of my long lashes!

on 6/29/2013 10:28:00 PM

Great dense colour, but formula was a little thin and strongly fragranced. Left lashes feeling nice and light, and flexible rather than 'crunchy' or flaky.

Wand long, but was stiff and spiky - and lashes were lengthened considerably, though 'spidery'. Packaging resembled a stiletto heel.

PROs
- low price, nice packaging
- great colour

CONs
- wand a little painful
- strong smell

on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely hated this mascara. I've used it several times and if it ever flaked into my eyes, I would have a horrible burning/itching sensation. It did not curl my lashes, nor did it separate or lengthen. It has a strong scent and smudges very easily. I will never buy or use this again.

on 6/23/2013 4:44:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara that I've ever used. It gives great length and, when used correctly, can give great volume. It does smell kind of funky, but only if you stick it right up to your nose. It stays goes on and stays on easily. I highly recommend.

on 6/4/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What attracted me to this mascara was the packaging. Very sleek and slim. Overall, I wasn't able to use the product for long because it severely irritated my eyes. The mascara is extremely heavily scented (which I find to be silly because....well...it's a MASCARA) and it constantly smudged from either touching my eyelid or even sneezing (perhaps the waterproof would've been better but I have never had this experience with any regular mascaras I've used).

Video Reviews & Tutorials