August 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ggarlejo480

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also have this in St. Lucia. I use this product everyday! The blush compliments my skin so well, and the bronzer is great for contouring. The only con is that it lacks in staying power, particularly the blush. However, I've never tried using a primer underneath. I just put it over my tinted moisturizer. But for $3 I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I got mine in the shade St. Lucia and I abolutely love the bronzer. I have fair skin, and when used with a fluffy brush it gives a nice contour without looking too orange. As for the blush, it's not terrible but the color is a little splotchy and not very pigmented. Overall totally worth the $3 price tag

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by thaileen

I got this in Antigua because the bronzer color looked less muddy than in St.Lucia and the blush was a bit brighter which I love. The packaging is fine, not cheap feeling and like everyone says, it's similar to the Nars duo. It also had a nice big mirror. The blush is a very pretty pink with a lot of sparkle in it, so if you prefer a matte blush I'd stay away from this one. The bronzer has some shimmer in it but I don't notice it when I apply it, and it's also very very dark, almost unnaturally dark. It looks lovely when blended out well, but this bronzer I found extremely hard to blend! You need a dense hard brush to blend it otherwise it'll be kind of streaky looking. Overall, the pigmentation of both are fantastic, and for $3 it can't be beat. Just a bit of blending makes this duo look amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this at target for three dollars and wanted to try it out. First off I love the packaging. It feels sturdy and I like the mirror. The blush is alright, its alittle too shimmery for me. I hate the bronzer. It was way to dark and made me look muddy! I thought it was going to be matte but the bronzer was sparkly. Im curios to try the cream version of this product! Lets keep our fingers crossed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bronzer, and the blush is gorgeous, too! It goes on smooth and blends out well and really is an amazing contouring color of my fair skin tone. I love the blush, as well! Mine has little bits of gold and it also blends smoother than a baby's butt. Two thumbs up from this girl!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! I have mine in St.Lucia and it's perfect for deeper skin tones. I would give it 5 stars if only it didn't come with so much shimmer. I haven't used the blush much, because I don't think it suits well with my skin color.

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Snoowhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm fair skinned and love this product. The way I do my makeup with this product is awesome. I'm not sure what's with the negative reviews, in guessing you're just not using it right. It's packaging is great, I love it and it's my go to for contouring and blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this might be a dupe for NARS blush n' Bronzer but all i have to say is NO NO NO! The bronzer is. D-A-R-K and M-U-D-D-Y as hell! It looks like i smeared a chocolate cake on my face, It is SOOOOOO powdery and has SOOO much fallout! The blush is A-OK but i don't like it that much! All in all the packagin' is good but STAY FAR AWAY ESPECIALLY if you have FAIR-LIGHT skin tones! EVERYONE should stay away EVEN if your tan or Darker skinned person anyways!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good quality including the pigment, but the only thing I dislike is that the Bronzer is a little bit shimmery. And that the blush pan for me falls out a lot. But other than that, this has been my travel best friend because of its price and it's compatibility! Blush and Bronzer all in one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this duo. I got it in St. Lucia and I absolutely adore the colours. It does have a slight shimmer to it so if you're looking for a bronzer to contour your face with, this might not be the best bronzer to use. The blush is such a lovely colour and it goes really well with the bronzer on my face. I have fair skin, but I'm pretty sure that this product will look amazing on medium/dark toned skin. It's extremely pigmented so I'd recommend picking the product with a lighter hand if you belong more in the fair complexion.