September 23, 2014 | 1879 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I like the blush well enough. The color suits my NC20 skin well. The texture is a little grainy which can be annoying. The bronzer is way to muddy for my skin tone and has gone completely unused. I would not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome!!!!!! I have St. Lucia; I so want to go find the other 2 colors immediately..... Idk abt the Nars dupe (never owned a Nars blush, duo, nor bronzer), but the St. Lucia is a lovely duo, both are sparkly, pretty & make such a good pair together. The 2 shades really compliment each other well. I will continue to repurchase, & elf rarely disappoints esp for the price c'mon 3 dollars?!! I wish that elf's containers held more product because I use them up quick (esp powder), but for the $$$ you can just buy 2 or 3 lol... I use my six dollar elf kabuki (95% of all my brush collection is elf brushes, I have a couple of their kabuki's omg don't get me started how awesome their brushes are esp the $6 kabuki!), I am a big elf user but I wish their stuff was carried at more stores. My Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy has a pretty well stocked elf display so I cannot resist getting something elf when I go there (lol cheap thrills!), Meijer has a lot of elf, & my kmart has a small elf display w a few things (very limited display no blushers or anything much worth mentioning except eyeshadow, I mean just very limited amount of items ughhh).....I wish i could find some elf lip colors to try, I abso hate ordering things online esp sight unseen. I will definitely pick up 2 or 3 St. Lucia (and/or the other 2 duos) when I see them, I need one just for my purse. These are perfection!! I am MAC NC15 fwiw, but I think any skin tone could pull off St. Lucia. Between WnW and elf, a lady shouldn't have to spend a fortune to look gawjus!! I have very oily, acnegenic skin that hasn't had any reaction to elf products, & the elf has good staying power/doesn't oxidize into some weird colors which is good! I think elf is cruelty free too as well which is a big bonus. :) :) :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colours of Turks & Caicos are really good for contouring. There was a lot of pigmentation and I was quite happy until I ended up with small bumps on my contour line. My rating would have been 5 stars if that hadn't happened.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Te blush is ok. A little oranger then I like my corals to be bit still wearable. The bronzer is really difficult to work with and has gold glitter in it. I prefer rimmell bronzer to this. Easier to apply and blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I bought this on a whim at target after reading Rave reviews. I wasn't expecting much out of this product at all but I was so pleasantly surprised! I've owned NARS orgasm and Laguna. I don't think this is an exact dupe as I have read but it's a close second and for $3 do NOT waste your money on the NARS version. I find myself picking this out of make up bag more than I want to use my nars and Mac blushes or my dior bronzer. It's so pigmented but not overly shimmery or dirty looking (bronzer can do that to my fair skin if I'm not careful). I love this and would def repurchase. The only thing I'll say is the packaging is a little flimsy feeling and I am really gentle with it cause I worry It will break if I'm not careful, otherwise I'd give it 5 lippies instead of 4. love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Updated : I have the E.L.F contouring blush and bronzer in the color St. Lucia I still love the blush , this is my favorite blush and Ive tried so many I wish they would sell the blush on it own , as for the bronzer I took it out and gave it to my sister because she really likes it . I think its a bit to dark for me and maybe that's why I don't like it , I will keep buying only because of the blush :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer because I saw that sister used it and I wanted to get one of my own so I bought one for myself and I really like the color of the blush I usually go for a much lighter pink colors but the color is really good and the bronzer is good to but Im still learning how to contour my face but over all I like :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ggarlejo480

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also have this in St. Lucia. I use this product everyday! The blush compliments my skin so well, and the bronzer is great for contouring. The only con is that it lacks in staying power, particularly the blush. However, I've never tried using a primer underneath. I just put it over my tinted moisturizer. But for $3 I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I got mine in the shade St. Lucia and I abolutely love the bronzer. I have fair skin, and when used with a fluffy brush it gives a nice contour without looking too orange. As for the blush, it's not terrible but the color is a little splotchy and not very pigmented. Overall totally worth the $3 price tag

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by thaileen

I got this in Antigua because the bronzer color looked less muddy than in St.Lucia and the blush was a bit brighter which I love. The packaging is fine, not cheap feeling and like everyone says, it's similar to the Nars duo. It also had a nice big mirror. The blush is a very pretty pink with a lot of sparkle in it, so if you prefer a matte blush I'd stay away from this one. The bronzer has some shimmer in it but I don't notice it when I apply it, and it's also very very dark, almost unnaturally dark. It looks lovely when blended out well, but this bronzer I found extremely hard to blend! You need a dense hard brush to blend it otherwise it'll be kind of streaky looking. Overall, the pigmentation of both are fantastic, and for $3 it can't be beat. Just a bit of blending makes this duo look amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this at target for three dollars and wanted to try it out. First off I love the packaging. It feels sturdy and I like the mirror. The blush is alright, its alittle too shimmery for me. I hate the bronzer. It was way to dark and made me look muddy! I thought it was going to be matte but the bronzer was sparkly. Im curios to try the cream version of this product! Lets keep our fingers crossed.