E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 8/15/2014 6:17:00 PM

I own this in St. Lucia, and this is a really pretty duo.
The blush is a beautiful pinky shade that gives your cheeks a lovely pink-ish tint. Perfect for everyday wear. And the bronzer is awesome for bronzing up the face and contouring! I'd say the bronzer shows up matte enough for those things, but the blush has some shimmer to it. The bronzer lasts longer than the blush does, but that's not a big deal.
My only complaint is after opening and closing this compact so many times, the top has gotten pretty flimsy, and I'm afraid it might come apart.
But this duo is perfect for everyday wear and for $3 you can't beat it! would definitely repurchase!

on 8/15/2014 11:42:00 AM

I adore this duo, it's so affordable and the quality is just fantastic, I have very sensitive skin so I was skeptical to try this as it was so cheap ($2?! how can you NOT buy it?) but it went on flawlessly and didn't irritate my skin at all. Perfect for sculpting and contouring!

First of all, this is so affordable and the quality is good. I would reach for this more often than the NARS laguan/ Orgasm duo. I have the St. Lucia and I enjoy it so much that I'm ready for the next pan! But, if you overdo the bronzer it will turn muddy once oxidized. So a little light hand on the bronzer and it wil be perfect. Love that the blush looks natural!

Great idea for a blush and bronzed duo at a very affordable price. Great pigmentation and the bronzer isn't orangey toned. Peach shade is lovely. However if you don't like shimmer then this is not for you!!!

on 8/1/2014 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was skeptical at first but I had to get it because of all of the people using it. At first it doesn't work to its full extent but after using it a coupes times, I was truly amazed. I use the bronzer as a dupe for Mac's Blunt which I also own and to be honest I prefer the E.L.F.
one over Blunt. Nicely pigmented and actually shows up unlike most bronzers on my dark tan skin. The blush also add a nice rosy glow to my face. I love how it's a duo because it's so convenient and easily portable. Definitely a steal for 3 dollars and no doubt will purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like elf products, and really wanted to love this one too, but I had 2 problems with it:
A. It's too shimmery, even the bronzer is shimmery ,and I don't really like glowy bronzers.
B. The pink blush is too light for my medium to light skin tone, and is not too pigmented. The bronzer, on the other hand is very pigmented, so if you like the glow- its' a good option.

on 7/25/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

For some reason I have a hard time finding drugstore bronzers that work well for me. They are usually either too orange, have a little too much shimmer or they just flat out don't show up. This bronzer and blush duo has to be one of my favorites! First off, this product is incredibly affordable. I use the St. Lucia shade(s) and the bronzer is perfect for my light/medium skin tone. It also blends out very nicely. The blush is a little bit iffy in my opinion. Personally the shade doesn't show up very well on my skin, but the bronzer in itself is worth the price! I absolutely love this product.

on 7/13/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this bronzer! (I also own the nars laguna bronzer which ran me $38 when this one ran me $3! And it's way better!) Although, I wish they sold the blush/bronzer desperately because I don't like the blush (has way too much glitter in it).

on 7/13/2014 11:05:00 PM

I love this product for the price. I own the NARS laguna and orgasm powders and I really like this elf bronzer for my olive skin. This bronzer is powdery when first picked up from the pan, but it doesn't appear powdery or chalky once applied to the skin. This bronzer is also more pigmented than laguna for darker skintones. Also it's blendable so it can go on lighter. The blush is okay, but not that amazing, it's too light for olive to dark skintones. The star of this product is the bronzer as it's hard to find a good bronzer if you're olive toned.

on 7/10/2014 1:40:00 AM

I bought this after wanting the Nars bronzer and highlighter duo but didn't want to spend the ridiculous amount of money. I'm not impressed but what do you expect for a $3 product?! The bronzer went on muddy and didn't blend well and the blush was ok. It didn't last long on my face at all. A few hours later the blush was almost gone and the bronzer looked like a streak of dirt on my face. I will not repurchase this again. This would be a ok product for a teenager or someone playing with makeup but not for me. It wasn't worth the $3 bucks.

Video Reviews & Tutorials