July 31, 2014 | 2063 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by velvetbuurns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is bulky, which is annoying, but I'm overrall satisfied with my purchase. I put this mascara first and follow up with L'Oreal Voluminous Fiber Lashes. I have naturally long lashes, but I'm definitely lacking volume. This gave me both, but I still like the false lash effect of layering. Once again, I have long lashes naturally, not sure how this would work on someone with short lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

Horrible horrible mascara. Wet formula, clumpy, and weighed my lashes down. Couldn't even hold a curl with my favorite lash curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by coconutwaters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

let me first state that THIS MASCARA GETS SO CLUMPY.this weighs your lashes down so much too, if you have straight eyelashes like me i recommend you dont get this since this is a very wet formula. i only like the packaging of this mascara because it looks like it is from a hq brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by blythegraves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

With one coat this lengthens, adds volume, defines/separates, conditions, and holds a curl. Really does last a long time. I wear it from morning to late night without it smudging. The wand seems a bit crazy, but he criss-crossing hairs really work some magic at lifting and separating lashes. One con is that the formula smells like shellac, but there's no odor when the mascara dries. I have sensitive eyes/wear contacts and I had no irritation. At the moment this and Bare Minerals "Flawless Definition" are my fav mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roguttmann

although it's has a very large brush, i could easily use it, didn't get dirty on my eyelids or bottom lashes.
gives a bit length and a gentle thickening.
doesn't smudge or crumble, takes off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I love this mascara!! I usually wear cover girl lash blast but I'm always on the look out for something new.. This is fabulous I have extremely curly/tangled lashes and this really grabs them all and separates them and makes me have full looking doll lashes with no clumps! I'm defiantly a new fan of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ctat07

i found this to be comparable to lancomes doll lashes but this gave me more volume and didnt dry out as fast, i receive a lot of compliments with this mascara and i got it on sale for 5.99 canadian which is a great price for mascara! will repurchase over and over again for sure. i find with most mascaras i have to use a lash comb to get out any clumps but not with this one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply BLOWN AWAY at this drugstore, dirt-cheap mascara!!! I was using Benefit "They're Real" ($25 at Sephora), and I DO like it a lot...but after using L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara, I will have to say that "They're Real" is now my SECOND favorite. L'Oreal EVC is my new go-to mascara - and for a fraction of the price! I have tried other drugstore brands (from Rimmel to Covergirl and everything in between), and I have to say I have NEVER found one like this one. With ONE stroke I see a difference in length AND volume...with a few strokes I have runway lashes. AMAZING!

I don't know why they call it "Extra Volume Collagen" - where is the "Extra Length" in the title? They are selling themselves short. It does BOTH!

No flakes
No cakeyness.
No wetness.
No clumps.
No smudging (even in warm weather).
And I didn't even buy the waterproof formula.

NOTE: If you're not used to a big, fat brush, it might take you a couple of times to adjust to it (it did me because "They're Real" has a smaller brush with finer bristles), but you will master it after a couple of times - and believe me, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by alabaster1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just tried this out. Got it on the cheap and it was probably the best $3.50 I have spent. I think it makes my lashes look super fluffy, full, and long. My only quibble is it runs more easily than my last mascara, which was much more expensive, so I'm willing to make the trade. I would buy again and I'm even considering purchasing black-brown (because really, what fair blue-eyed blonde needs black on a daily basis?). I like the brush, which is also fluffy. Overall a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by stephaniecavanaugh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the complaints about clumping and not drying and so on and so forth. The brush and the formula are fabulous -- with a few strokes my lashes were full and nearly scraping my brows and the effect lasts all the day. I got the black/brown, which is intense enough, even with my brown hair and early summer tan. I don't know why I'm giving it a 4 not a 5. Perhaps because I haven't tried Dior?