December 22, 2014 | 1737 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras. There is nothing about it that I don't like except the tube isn't endless! I like to layer this mascara on top of Maybelline Colossal Volum. I first curl my lashes, apply CV, let it dry then I apply this. The fluffy brush is PERFECT to reach all of my lashes (I have a lot) and the large brush size is great too (I have very long lashes). This mascara is great because it builds on my naturally long lashes and helps them to become even longer and more voluminous. I like to sometimes wear 2 or 3 coats of this. It dries soft, gives the perfect amount of thickness and is very dramatic! So beautiful. Also, the color is nice and black! One strange thing... I hate the first application of this. I like it once it's a bit more used and oxygen has gotten to it... It helps it to thicken up and become a bit more substantial. I do find that toward the end of the day it has flaked a little, but with gorgeous lashes out to here, who cares? :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HATED THIS! I bought it as I usually like to try new mascaras (that was way back before I was a member here :) ) and I really thought it would deliver. But was I wrong. It made my lashes SUPER clumpy and dry! I was only thinking how badly I wanted it OFF. I thought it had to be defective and exchanged it. WRONG! The new one was the same! That was it, this was a no go for me. I see some pictures where people have achieved great lashes. I don't know how you did it, but I tried two bottles and it was a mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cofarb

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may be my holy grail mascara. Love the brush. It isn't gloppy or too wet. Makes my lashes look terrific. Comes off with mild eye makeup remover. Can't get any better than that, right?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this mascara, but the only thing it did was give me SUPER crunchy lashes. I love the packaging, and the brush but that's about it. I would not recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smelled bad. stung my eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it, but it's not perfect. So, during a sale/coupon deal at CVS, I purchased this, and Maybelline Illegal Lengths. I am not fond of the big brush of this mascara, but the first couple weeks it's not a problem. After that, occasionally the brush needs to be wiped to not clump. Enter Illegal Lengths! While on it's own, IL is wimpy and very "I've got to run to the grocery store and I don't care", it comes to the rescue of the first. It's wide spaced bristles comb through beautifully and it's a great combination! A note about Illegal Lengths..there's oddly random fibers, about 4 mms. long. You know, when a fuzzy is flying in the air and gets caught in damp mascara? Yep, that's it. So, it's a good mascara, not great. I'm still pleased with Voluminous, Carbon Black. I also like Tarte, Lights, Camera, Lashes. But, for double the price, Carbon black suits well. This one is worth a shot, if you don't mind the huge brush. I don't find it easy to maneuver.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by velvetbuurns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is bulky, which is annoying, but I'm overrall satisfied with my purchase. I put this mascara first and follow up with L'Oreal Voluminous Fiber Lashes. I have naturally long lashes, but I'm definitely lacking volume. This gave me both, but I still like the false lash effect of layering. Once again, I have long lashes naturally, not sure how this would work on someone with short lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

Horrible horrible mascara. Wet formula, clumpy, and weighed my lashes down. Couldn't even hold a curl with my favorite lash curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by coconutwaters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

let me first state that THIS MASCARA GETS SO CLUMPY.this weighs your lashes down so much too, if you have straight eyelashes like me i recommend you dont get this since this is a very wet formula. i only like the packaging of this mascara because it looks like it is from a hq brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by blythegraves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

With one coat this lengthens, adds volume, defines/separates, conditions, and holds a curl. Really does last a long time. I wear it from morning to late night without it smudging. The wand seems a bit crazy, but he criss-crossing hairs really work some magic at lifting and separating lashes. One con is that the formula smells like shellac, but there's no odor when the mascara dries. I have sensitive eyes/wear contacts and I had no irritation. At the moment this and Bare Minerals "Flawless Definition" are my fav mascaras.