E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 6/25/2013 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I like this. I've only tried one other from revlon and this is a lot more black compared to that one. I don't use these kind of eye liners a lot, I prefer gel or liquid, but they come in handy once in awhile. This has a very fine tip, so perfect for doing fine lines. Like I said before it's very black one swipe and you're good to go. The container does feel a bit cheapish but for a dollar you can't pass this up.

on 6/21/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The price of this eyeliner is fantastic. The pigmentation is decent. The packaging is pretty good as well. I generally use this as a backup for when my gel liner starts to fade or if my eyelash curler took some of it off (am I the only one with that problem?!) but otherwise it's a decent product. Sometimes it can be a bit rough on my eyelid and not be as smooth and pigmented as it gets more dry, but I store mine upside down to try and reverse that effect. If you're on a whim and you need a good, cheap eyeliner, go for it. However, i must say, I don't believe the "waterproof" statement. It didn't stick as well as my gel liner did, and that's what I base everything off of because it's my HG liner. If you're willing to spend about 2-3 dollars more, get the Essence gel liner. It's fantastic. But the ELF eyeliner pen comes in second in the "dirt cheap" price range.

This product was okay.
For the first couple of uses, it worked great. It was dark and stayed put.
But after the 3rd use, it had already started to dry out and became very blotchy.
It is extremely cheap but i dont want to be spend $1 every 2 or 3 days on eyeliner when i can buy a good one for $6 and have it last months.
I was not a fan of this product.

on 6/15/2013 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

pretty damn good, stays in place and easy to apply, can't complain.

on 6/13/2013 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bought it at the dollar store. Seems like there is no liquid coming out of the tip. Dissapointed because I do like the concept and brush.

on 5/22/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This review is for the white package pen that has the three tips. I really dont care for this liner. When first applied its very dark black which I love. But as I laid down to let it dry and just to test how long it will last. It was smudged badly. I really wished it would last as it went on smooth and dark.

on 4/28/2013 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend told me about this. I used it & the first time it looked okay...but it wasn't as black as I had hoped it would be. Dries out very quickly. Hard candy has a stroke of gorgeous eyeliner pens and they are super super dark and go on smoothly. I love them but they never have the one I want in stock. :(

on 4/27/2013 5:10:00 PM

Didn't really like it. Could be I prefer a pencil since it glides on better.

on 4/16/2013 6:24:00 PM

I have partially hooded lids and they get pretty oily, so its hard to find a liner of any kind that does not smudge or move. but this one actually stayed put! for 3 dollars i was so surprised! my only complaint was it dried out really quick! but for 3 dollars i cant complain!

Pros:
Smudge/budge/Water proof!
Easy to use
Cheap!

Cons:
dries out quick

on 4/15/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think the one I got had a defect. It is not as black/dark as the others I saw posted here. :( I shall purchase again.