October 2, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gsmithalon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the one I got had a defect. It is not as black/dark as the others I saw posted here. :( I shall purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dries very quickly. Smudges all the way down to the bottom of my eyes after 3 hours! (I am oily skinned.) Easily removed with makeup remover. The color is a standard black. The tip wears down after a few uses. I suppose it's not that terrible for $1. Though, the Essence felt tip pen is more intense and precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 5 b/c it's only $1. Is it the best liquid/felt tip eyeliner out there? No, but it's pretty fantastic for the price. I love these type of eyeliners and the other one I use (which is thicker, so I like that this one is super thin), is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and it's $8...in terms of difference in quality between the two, I don't think the one that costs 8x's more is that much better. I read the poor reviews about it drying up...I have yet to see that happen. And even if it dries up in a few weeks, I don't mind spending $1 for another. It applies beautifully. No tugging, drying, or smudging. I don't know if it's truly waterproof as it claims but I applied it at 1pm and at midnight it still looks absolutely perfect w/o any reapplying. I will warn, because the tip is super thin, it gives a natural daytime look, not a dramatic smokey eye look. Also, I wear contact lenses and it does not irritate my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sagiegens

All I have to say is that this product gave me a really bad eye infection... >:/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by MissSmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the tip of this, it's the perfect petite size. The packaging is nothing special. It's about $1.50 CAD at Dollarama. The thing is, this dries out so quickly! I can hardly finish one eye. I store it upside down too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

This product actually works pretty good for me. It does dry out pretty fast but for $2... well, what do you expect? It stays for a good while and that's good enough for me. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by bichmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read mixed reviews of this eyeliner, but still bought it anyways because it is so cheap so if it did not work I lose $1. I think the reviewers are right, ELF make-up does seem to come in batches. I think I got lucky and got a good batch. For $1, these eyeliners are really good. They truely are waterproof as they stay on my eyes all day and they are easy to apply with no tugging. I have had them for around a month now and do notice that the ink is starting to fade so sometimes I do have to go over the line again to get the pigmentation I want. I did read about some tips to extend the life of this liner, which I used and it seems to be working:

(1) ensure that the cap is closed tightly, make sure it clicks shut
(2) store the liner upside down

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I had two of them. Color is nice and it's pretty easy to apply. But it gets dry so quickly. Compared with Lumene and Loreal eyeliner this is just so so. I don't think I will buy it any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

After one swipe it dries up, I can't even make one full line on my upper lid. And I always store it upside down, it doesn't help. This is completely useless. I bought this in black and ash and I have the same problem for both. Everyone is saying "oh its only a buck just get it" well what's the point, its literally USELESS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LaurenKate329

AMAZING! SO inexpensive! Truly waterproof, won't smear or rub off! Allows you to create a very fine line. I apply a very thin line across the lash line over my blended pencil eyeliner so that my eyeliner lasts throughout the day.
It does dry out easily, and needs to be replaced at least every month, but is no problem because it is so affordable (I paid 1.00 for it at Walmart)!

The only bad thing about it is that it is SO hard to find. The Walmart I purchased it from ran out and hasn't restocked it in several weeks. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it sold anywhere else.