October 31, 2014 | 1468 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This is a really nice tan nude for my complexion. It's moisturising, creamy and pigmented. It's a really natural lipstick to wear and I reach for this when I'm not sure of what lipstick to wear. Great price & good quality. I think the packaging is tacky though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Madolson10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this today, perfect color for my skin tone<3 and it was only $3.50

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

So I've noticed many fair ladies here don't like it much. Well i'm as pale as they get, warm undertones due to my greek side and i adore this lipstick. It may have the slightest orange hue but it looks very flattering on my warm skin.
Feels moisturizing but i'd still wear a balm under it. One lippy off because it doesn't last that long (then again, nothing does on me). It also doesn't accentuate dry spots, so thats a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this color. Was eyeing in the drug store for a while since it was not a color that I usually wear. Decided to get it when it was on sale and love it now. Not drying but I wouldn't say it's moisturizing. One of my go to color now.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Manda7focus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading great reviews and watching Nicole (U-Tube Beauty Blogger) use this lipstick, I was on a mission to ULTA to get "Nude Delight"!! Got it home, tried it on, and was sad :( I wanted to like this lipcolor so much b/c I really need a nude, BUT on MY skin tone (medium, light, & slightly cool) it looks ORANGEY BROWN! OH NO! (I see an exchange in my future). * On a positive note; I like the feel, light, moisturizing, slightly glossy and I personally didnt think it had a scent. This Lipstick is definetly meant for the tanner crowd!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this lipstick because of the awesome reviews it got, and the color shown in the picture was exactly what I was looking for... Well that's not what I got. The color is not peachy or pink, it's just a plain nude. It looked like a color that an old lady would wear, and it did not look glossy at all. Not at all like the picture or what other reviewers described. I exchanged it the next day for something closer to what I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MsEvaKumo

As a reference, I have light to medium skin with slightly yellow undertones. I'm an NC25 in MAC during the colder months and between NC25 and NC30 in the summer. I also have very pigmented lips, so it's difficult for me to find a lip color that shows up on my lips.

Nude Delight is a lovely pinkish-peachy-beige lipstick. The shade is quite warm, so it flatters my skin tone very well. I'm glad that it's not entirely a nude color; the peachy undertones really help to keep this lipstick from making me look washed out. For that reason, I could imagine that this can work well on people with deeper skin colors as well.I'm not sure though if this would work for everyone with cool undertones; while it shows up as a nude on me, my friend said it showed up orange on her.

I also really like how opaque this is. It shows up on my super pigmented lips and I don't need to use a concealer or a nude lipliner underneath. The lipstick also has some shimmer, but it really isn't noticeable at all.

As far as the texture goes, it's extremely creamy (not as creamy as YSL's Rouge Volupté's, but creamy enough) and has a bit of slip. I do need to wear a lip balm underneath this, but I don't mind since I do that with all my lipsticks anyway. It doesn't necessarily dry my lips out. However, without a balm, the creaminess will seep into lip lines. When I reapply this, I definitely need to use my lipbalm first.

It lasts on my lips for a good 3.5 hours, though I can imagine that it would last longer if I didn't drink so much water. (I constantly drink water all day from my water bottle,)

I know a lot of people don't like the scent. To me, the lipstick smells like cheap kiddie sunscreen. I'm not too fond of it, but the smell disappears within a few minutes after application. The smell might be a result of the SPF in the lipstick, which I consider to be an advantage; lips are, after all, one of the parts of our face that we neglect to protect from the sun!

So overall, I absolutely adore this lipstick. It's the perfect nude for me, both for everyday wear and for pairing with dark, smoky eye makeup. And it's pretty inexpensive--I managed to find this for under $6.00 at Target!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My NC 40 skin has FINALLY found a perfect match - a peachy pinky nude that I might not even call nude. For YEARS I've searched for a good nude that isn't too brown and doesn't wash me out with deadness! I was actually searching for a pale pink (also hard for me to wear without looking dead) and tried this - it works as a perfect semi-sheer peach/nude. Very creamy, NOT cakey, doesn't settle into creases (which many pale shades do on me). Lasts a couple hours in high humidity and looks great as time moves on. It looks expensive - a touch of shimmer and not too matte (which looks cheap in light colors). Price is great. Very excited to have found this after years of searching!!!
Only reason for 4 lippies is that I just started wearing it and have to wait on potential pitfalls!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nude delight is a peach-nude lipstick. The formula is thin,i agree! Here is what i do(there is always a way to make a product work!) i apply nude delight over a nude lip liner,then i apply baby blossom lip gloss by l'oreal! That way,it stays on longer,it makes it thicker and it brings a nice finish! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by LizLaughandLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. This is such a flattering nude color. I've noticed that a lot of nudes tend to look like foundation smeared on your lips, especially with a tanner skin tone like my own. It's a very smooth, moisturizing lipstick, and the packaging is SO adorable. The shiny, sleek purple is so fun! The best part of it is that this is drugstore, and I believe it costs no more than $5.00. Lovely lipstick; I will definitely repurchase!