Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 12/20/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Not the best nude I've used. The texture is nice, but it is a VERY orange-toned nude. It made my face seem orange. It is not like a skin-color nude, if that is what you were looking for.

The texture is nice, creamy, no sparkle. I personally just didn't like the color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

First off, I'd like to say that this is a very moisturizing lipstick. It doesn't sink into the lines on my lips and goes on slick and creamy. Which i love. I also like the purple packaging, it's eye-catching. I usually turn to my nude matte revlon lipstick for winter, but this is definatley my summer nude. It matches my tan summer skin nicely yet doesn't wash me out. It has a peachy/slightly orange tint also so it most likley won't wash out a lot of skin tones.

on 12/2/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been on the hunt for my perfect nude lipstick. This is nude in the sense that it's a skintone color and it's not light enough against my skintone to wash me out. If anything, it comes off slightly peachy with a wee kick of orange [not in a bad way :D!] I was reading older reviews and some people were complaining how "orange" it was coming off on their lips but then again everyone's lips are pigmented differently.

It is creamy and moisturizing! It better be considering it has the word "moisture" in the item brand.For about $5, this lipstick is a keeper in my book.

on 11/30/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this lipstick. It's not a straight-up nude, it's warm with a peachy hue. Very flattering and creamy. Took one lippy off because of the not-so-great staying power.

on 11/16/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Not nude according to my pale skin tone this was really dark and made me look ridiculous. I returned it.

on 11/16/2012 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a pretty, versatile nude lipstick. I like that it's not matte, but has a slight hint of shimmer making it look way more expensive than it is. It feels pretty nice on your lips and it's not sticky or cakey. I'm quite fair skinned in the winter and have a golden tan in the summer, but I can wear it year round. Not only that, but my friends with skintones way darker than mine have tried this and it looked great on them too. In fact, a few of them purchased it after trying mine on. Would definitely recommend this nude colour.

on 11/16/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I just purchased this item and I already know I'm going to love it. First I'm fair skinned and it is hard for me to find a drugstore nude lipstick that works for me. It is either too light which causes me to look sick/deathly or it is too dark than it is no longer a nude on me but more of a brown. This lipstick has a orange under tone to it which is why I think it works for me. It adds that little bit of color that lets the lipstick still be light enough to be a nude on me but be lively. As far as it being moisturizing like the name suggests I am unsure. It has a smooth creamy texture when applied and I like that in a lip product but if the results are long lasting I can't say just yet (will update when I know). Either way I will be repurchasing this lipstick just for its perfect shade plus for the price it's a bargain. I paid about $6 and it was worth every penny!

on 11/7/2012 7:49:00 AM

This is a really nice tan nude for my complexion. It's moisturising, creamy and pigmented. It's a really natural lipstick to wear and I reach for this when I'm not sure of what lipstick to wear. Great price & good quality. I think the packaging is tacky though.

on 11/4/2012 5:23:00 PM

Bought this today, perfect color for my skin tone<3 and it was only $3.50

on 10/16/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

So I've noticed many fair ladies here don't like it much. Well i'm as pale as they get, warm undertones due to my greek side and i adore this lipstick. It may have the slightest orange hue but it looks very flattering on my warm skin.
Feels moisturizing but i'd still wear a balm under it. One lippy off because it doesn't last that long (then again, nothing does on me). It also doesn't accentuate dry spots, so thats a plus!

Popular Lipsticks