November 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ahmiee29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can not love this enough. Definitely my holy grail mascara. For the price point and how beautiful it makes my eyelashes, I can't find another comparable mascara. One coat can give you a longer yet natural looking eyebrows for the minimal makeup days. Several more coats would give the voluminous and longer lashes for the heavier makeup days. I've tried many other mascaras, however I always end up going to back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mascarajunkie1

I did not like this mascara at all.It did not give me length or volume.It basically did not do anything for me.Do not recommend it and will never repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rimmel products have been hit and miss for me, but this one works well. I very rarely use it alone, however. It gives a decent curl, and I usually top it with a volumizing mascara (whatever I'm into at the moment). I'm impressed with this mascara for as inexpensive as it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I love the pretty metallic tube. I think Rimmel has the nicest packaging for drugstore mascaras. However, this mascara does not add volume at all as marketed. This is okay as a primer mascara for lengthening and separating lashes because the little grooves in the wand coat all of my sparse lashes evenly without clumping but it definitely needs to be paired with a volumizing mascara if you want thick lashes. This does not smudge or make your lashes feel crusty but I prefer Maybelline's Lots of Lashes mascara to this, in terms of a primer/lengthening mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by 17rosenk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG I love this mascara! I got this on clearance at my Target for like $4 on a whim. It holds a curl really well! It lengthens my lashes but it doesn't really volumize. But overall, I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love this mascara! I was pretty hesitant about getting this but I'm really happy I did. it lengthens and volumizes!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

In my opinion, this mascara is very ordinary. It didn't provide any "sexy curves" to my lashes, even after using an eyelash curler on them. Mascara is one item I am usually disappointed with when it comes to delivery of manufacturer claims. This mascara did not deliver.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is good for length, but you need to be careful because it can clump easily if you aren't paying attention. I prefer to curl my lashes before applying since I get better results. The formula is wet, so be warned if you don't like that. I will not be repurchasing since I love trying out new mascaras and rarely repurchase the same one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara, not my favorite, but a decent one nonetheless. I’ve used it off and on for the last few years. I like the ‘bubbly’ (for lack of better description) shape of the brush, and the short, rubber bristles. The brush does a good job of grabbing every lash and separating/defining my lashes. This mascara also lengthens and lifts my lashes. The formula is thin, somewhat wet, and buildable for darker color and length. It does not volumize, despite my applying 2-3 wet coats. It leaves my lashes somewhat stiff. Clumping and flaking is minimal, and it lasts through heat, humidity, and workouts with minimal smudging. It’s a bit stubborn to remove. Bottom line, this is good if your looking for lift, length and definition; not so good for softness and volume. It’s a good summertime mascara for me, but it doesn’t hold a candle to my HG L’Oreal Bare Naturale. I would repurchase, should I have the need.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ChloeHunte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara. First off i'd like to say after trying Rimmel's Scandal eyes I was very un-impressed and very sceptical to try any other rimmel mascaras but I decided to bite the bullet and try this one. I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. The consistency of the actual mascara is perfect for me it's thick but not too gloopy. I really love the brush it's very unique and the brush is a good dupe for the fairy drops mascara. Due to the 3 plumps on the brush its very easy to get in to the inner corners of my lashes which is a plus because it gives me a more full look. I love the shape of the packaging it looks very differnt to the typical drugstore mascaras; and the shiny purple packaging caught my eye instantly. The mascara holds a curl very well, gives a bit of length but not much for volume. The price was decent, I paid £8.19 for mine at superdrug. It's now one of my favourites but not at my HG status.