Rimmel Sexy Curves

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone because it didn't do anything for my lashes, it just gave them a coat of black... The packaging is really pretty and the brush is interesting but it does not give any volume and it barely puts any mascara on my lashes.
I wouldn't repurchase this product.

on 8/17/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Maybe 4 out of 5 is a bit too much, but to be honest I am really strict. I would rate it between 3 and 4 (I'd never give 5 to any mascara I've tried yet). Anyway this is a great mascara if you're looking for clear, well defined, curved lashes. I don't think it makes miracles if you have very short or thin lashes, but I like it anyway. The final effect is natural but noticeable, it didn't clump my lashes at all, I'd say it's a bit liquid. It works even better with an eyelash curler. I think I'll purchase it again even though I'd like to try the other packages (waterproof, intense black and so on).

on 8/17/2012 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can not love this enough. Definitely my holy grail mascara. For the price point and how beautiful it makes my eyelashes, I can't find another comparable mascara. One coat can give you a longer yet natural looking eyebrows for the minimal makeup days. Several more coats would give the voluminous and longer lashes for the heavier makeup days. I've tried many other mascaras, however I always end up going to back to this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this mascara at all.It did not give me length or volume.It basically did not do anything for me.Do not recommend it and will never repurchase it.

on 8/7/2012 5:57:00 PM

Rimmel products have been hit and miss for me, but this one works well. I very rarely use it alone, however. It gives a decent curl, and I usually top it with a volumizing mascara (whatever I'm into at the moment). I'm impressed with this mascara for as inexpensive as it is.

on 8/2/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the pretty metallic tube. I think Rimmel has the nicest packaging for drugstore mascaras. However, this mascara does not add volume at all as marketed. This is okay as a primer mascara for lengthening and separating lashes because the little grooves in the wand coat all of my sparse lashes evenly without clumping but it definitely needs to be paired with a volumizing mascara if you want thick lashes. This does not smudge or make your lashes feel crusty but I prefer Maybelline's Lots of Lashes mascara to this, in terms of a primer/lengthening mascara.

on 8/2/2012 1:35:00 PM

OMG I love this mascara! I got this on clearance at my Target for like $4 on a whim. It holds a curl really well! It lengthens my lashes but it doesn't really volumize. But overall, I love this!

on 7/23/2012 2:42:00 PM

I love this mascara! I was pretty hesitant about getting this but I'm really happy I did. it lengthens and volumizes!

on 7/4/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

In my opinion, this mascara is very ordinary. It didn't provide any "sexy curves" to my lashes, even after using an eyelash curler on them. Mascara is one item I am usually disappointed with when it comes to delivery of manufacturer claims. This mascara did not deliver.

on 7/2/2012 3:49:00 PM

This mascara is good for length, but you need to be careful because it can clump easily if you aren't paying attention. I prefer to curl my lashes before applying since I get better results. The formula is wet, so be warned if you don't like that. I will not be repurchasing since I love trying out new mascaras and rarely repurchase the same one.