Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 8/14/2013 9:57:00 PM

Ingredients (greatest amount come first)
1. Cyclopentasiloxane (a silicone)
2. Dimethicone (a silicone)
3. Cyclomethicone (a silicone)
4. Butylphenyl Methylpropionol (synthetic perfume)
5. Argan Oil (the so called "moroccan oil")
I'm better off buying pure, cheap silicon oil.
Gave this away.

I purchased the smallest version of this a while ago, and I have to say that it really softens my ultra-frizzy hair. I also really like the smell. However Im suspicious if it really does strenghten the condition of my hair, since I spotted quite a few silicones in the ingredient list. Its a pretty expensive product, and I wonder if using pure oils wouldnt only be cheaper but also more caring for your hair...

on 8/11/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell, I like how it doesn't weigh my hair down, & it really helps dry my hair faster then on its own. But... I haven't seen any changes in my hair at all. I used it for over a year, & when I ran out I didn't notice any difference when I stopped using it for a few months. So, I'm not sure of the benefits other then helping my hair dry quicker so I don't have to blow dry so much? I wish the packaging was plastic, not a fan of the glass.

on 8/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

This is my HG hair product of all time.....I love it and never want to be without it. I am able to extend time between cuts because this product is soooo moisturizing to the ends of my hair! It is expensive, but it does last a long time. TOTALLY worth the investment!! Amazing stuff!

on 8/3/2013 1:54:00 PM

I naturally have wavy, fine, and oily hair. However, I had really dried and damaged ends due to over processing. I bought this oil out of desperation and needed something to work. I am glad I did so. It smoothed my split ends, made my hair soft and manageable. I was trying to avoid a hair cut since I'm growing my hair and this let me do so. But I recently went in for a trim and now have healthier hair. This product feels so much better on healthier hair. I only apply this to the ends of my hair. It is also a great product in really humid locations. It last a long time and you only need a small amount (I've had my bottle for about a year). I will def buy some more when I run out :)

on 7/30/2013 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love Moroccanoil however the packaging is a huge turn off for me. Firstly I really dislike the glass bottle, too easy to smash (has happened once or twice) and the small bottle does not come with a pump so a lot comes out when you pour it into your hands leading to a lot of wastage. I absolutely love the product, it has done wonders for my hair and split ends. I apply it to the ends of my wet hair of a night time and let it dry naturally and let the product soak in overnight. I would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing this product!

on 7/29/2013 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have think waivy frizzy hair and my ends are dry , I was using this oil for about 2 years and stop using it because I ran out and didn't want to spend so much money again on it but right away I notice that my hair feelt dry and just weird like not manageable so I decided to purchase it again and oh my it makes a big different in my hair I really love it except the price

on 7/27/2013 2:45:00 AM

Love the smell. Psychologically happy hat it might be doing something good. Not sure if it actually is.

on 7/19/2013 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have long, permed, wavy dark brown, thick (Asian) hair. It used to be dry and brittle like hay, especially during the hot California summer months. If I wear tank tops where my shoulders and neck are exposed to my hair, I can feel the burn from my hair b/c it is so rough and dry.

Since I started using this Oil along with the Moroccan Oil Hydration Hair Mask once a week, my hair has never looked better.

I would massage my damp hair with a few drops of the Moroccan Oil (but not the roots) after rinsing off the hair mask at night and my hair would feel super wonderful when I wake up in the morning. It is light, smooth, soft, and healthy looking; and when I straighten it, it feels like silk and it stays soft and smooth for at least 2 days until I wash it again.

I would highly recommend this product for dry/damaged/dull hair.

on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

Popular Hair Products