October 25, 2014 | 903 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

I have Sable (brown) and Mocha (brown shimmer). My favorite eyeliner! Creamy, soft, smudgy, lasting on the waterline. Need.More.Colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and it is my fave eyeliner so far! It glides on smoothly and stays on longer than others I've tried. It has a nifty sharpener which is nice. Only downsides are the smudger, which actually ends up erasing all of it and kind of tugs on the eyes, and the amount of product that's in it. But nonetheless I think I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It's the only drugstore eyeliner I have used that really stays on the entire day and gives a nice color. About nine times out of ten it lasts all day without smudging. The color is bold and applies smooth. The tip of the eyeliner also has a smudger and a sharpener. Best of all it's not expensive either!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by pinkglitter12

I thought this would be a great eyeliner but it totally sucked. The color barely even showed up. I tried using it on my waterline and on my lid but either way it was horrible. I have the one that is a purple color

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

These are good quality eyeliners. I have this eyeliner in two colours. Precious gold - a true yellowy/gold: I love wearing this right above a black liquid eyeliner on the upper lashline, it creates a really beautiful effect. I also have this in sable - a dark chocolate brown: I wear this on my bottom lashline and on my upper lashline. The formula is very creamy, which makes it easier to glide. It's got a handy little smudger on the other end which i don't really use unless i make a mistake on the bottom lashline. These are very comparable to the revlon colorstay eyeliners. The only difference i can think of is that these a little more creamy, you need to be more firm when using revlon colourstay - especially on the lower lashline. Oh and these are also slightly cheaper (AUD $4-5 i believe)!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been searching for a good drugstore eyeliner for a while, and I really like Rimmel makeup. I tried this because I was looking for a waterproof eyeliner to replace my Chanel for everyday use. I really liked it at first- it is super creamy and goes on amazingly well. However a couple of hours later it had all pretty much migrated from my upper lash line to my lower water line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by indigoangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always on the hunt for an eyeliner that stays put on the waterline... AND I'm a cheapskate! Spending $$$ does not appeal to me. Spending $ and getting bang for the buck does! This is one of those items. I use 230 Deep Ocean; it gives great pigmentation even when applied to the inner rims (something many eyeliners IME do not); and while I may need to reapply half way through the day, it's a small price to pay. I've never had any issues with this smudging/smearing either, even if I cry (like when chopping onions).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Lisahh

This was the first eyeliner I ever tried when I got started with makeup 4 years ago. It's a great waterproof eyeliner. I have it in Black and it is very true to its color. It comes with a smudge stick on the the end of the stick and it comes in very handy if you want to create a smokey eye or soften up the black eyeliner. I usually use a primer before I put any products on my eyes, but with this, a primer is not needed. It's perfect if you wake up late for class or work and you just want something to look put together. Get one for home use and one for on the go. It's a great pencil that I will be buying for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by smerkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this eye definer in 250 Emerald Sparkle, its a beautiful teal shade with some glitter in it, and boy does this sucker last all day. I use a makeup remover AND coconut oil to get it off and it is still there. It stains my skin a teal color and the base of my lashes, but it's not that big of a deal, I still love the color of this eye definer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a waterproof blue eyeliner and I finally found it. This liner works (no smudges) and I didn't end up with blue underneath and in the crease of my eyes. It's a dark blue, and it makes my eyes look very white. I will buy this product again...