January 28, 2015 | 1300 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I have this in black. I love it! It stays on my waterline better than UD 24/7.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my new HG. I am a longtime user of the urban decay 24/7. Recently I found myself at Ulta about to purchase another one when I realized it comes a time when $17 just seems a little too much for an eyeliner. So I was brousing around came across this and decided to give it a try since I am loving Rimmel products right now. It is amazing. First of all it last just as long if not longer than the 24/7. Does nt smudge and it comes with a little sharpener. The only downside is that this eyeliner may not be easy to come by.There was only one left in black when I purchased this. No other colors. I have also not been able to find this at my local drugstore. So good luck finding one depending where you live. But if you can get your hands on one...stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

I have Sable (brown) and Mocha (brown shimmer). My favorite eyeliner! Creamy, soft, smudgy, lasting on the waterline. Need.More.Colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and it is my fave eyeliner so far! It glides on smoothly and stays on longer than others I've tried. It has a nifty sharpener which is nice. Only downsides are the smudger, which actually ends up erasing all of it and kind of tugs on the eyes, and the amount of product that's in it. But nonetheless I think I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It's the only drugstore eyeliner I have used that really stays on the entire day and gives a nice color. About nine times out of ten it lasts all day without smudging. The color is bold and applies smooth. The tip of the eyeliner also has a smudger and a sharpener. Best of all it's not expensive either!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by pinkglitter12

I thought this would be a great eyeliner but it totally sucked. The color barely even showed up. I tried using it on my waterline and on my lid but either way it was horrible. I have the one that is a purple color

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

These are good quality eyeliners. I have this eyeliner in two colours. Precious gold - a true yellowy/gold: I love wearing this right above a black liquid eyeliner on the upper lashline, it creates a really beautiful effect. I also have this in sable - a dark chocolate brown: I wear this on my bottom lashline and on my upper lashline. The formula is very creamy, which makes it easier to glide. It's got a handy little smudger on the other end which i don't really use unless i make a mistake on the bottom lashline. These are very comparable to the revlon colorstay eyeliners. The only difference i can think of is that these a little more creamy, you need to be more firm when using revlon colourstay - especially on the lower lashline. Oh and these are also slightly cheaper (AUD $4-5 i believe)!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been searching for a good drugstore eyeliner for a while, and I really like Rimmel makeup. I tried this because I was looking for a waterproof eyeliner to replace my Chanel for everyday use. I really liked it at first- it is super creamy and goes on amazingly well. However a couple of hours later it had all pretty much migrated from my upper lash line to my lower water line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by indigoangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm always on the hunt for an eyeliner that stays put on the waterline... AND I'm a cheapskate! Spending $$$ does not appeal to me. Spending $ and getting bang for the buck does! This is one of those items. I use 230 Deep Ocean; it gives great pigmentation even when applied to the inner rims (something many eyeliners IME do not); and while I may need to reapply half way through the day, it's a small price to pay. I've never had any issues with this smudging/smearing either, even if I cry (like when chopping onions).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Lisahh

This was the first eyeliner I ever tried when I got started with makeup 4 years ago. It's a great waterproof eyeliner. I have it in Black and it is very true to its color. It comes with a smudge stick on the the end of the stick and it comes in very handy if you want to create a smokey eye or soften up the black eyeliner. I usually use a primer before I put any products on my eyes, but with this, a primer is not needed. It's perfect if you wake up late for class or work and you just want something to look put together. Get one for home use and one for on the go. It's a great pencil that I will be buying for years to come!