Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30 45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Polyurethane 11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)

on 7/31/2010 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I have it in colour precious gold & i really love it for both summer & winter. I keep the eye simple when using this eyeliner.
I know its a waterproof liner so it needs to live up to its name however the only minus about this product is ITS SOOOOOO HARD TO REMOVE. I feel like my eyes have been thru a war after removing this product.

on 7/11/2010 1:19:00 AM

I bought this in black. I love it because it stays put, even in this summer heat! It's also extremely cheap, like $4-$5 :)

on 6/22/2010 8:51:00 PM

Oh man! This stuff is so great. I can't get it to come off even by asking nicely.
I've got it in grey, slate blue, purple and black and they're all pretty good. I find the black goes on easier than the coloured ones do but this might just be because I use the black the most.

on 5/23/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure if it's because I bought the purple and gold colors but this is so hard to apply onto the waterline. It leaves chunks of product when applied and it just does not glide on properly. Plus the smudge stick separates from the casing, so I can't even use that. Maybe the black color is more versatile?

EDIT: I've used the gold/bronzey color during the summer and it seems to work a lot better on warmer days. The purple color is still not my preferred purple eyeliner to put on just because of its odd magenta color. I would suggest rubbing the whole pencil in your hands when it's cold. It's pretty smooth and shows on my waterline now.

on 3/18/2010 4:27:00 PM

I have this in black. I love it! It stays on my waterline better than UD 24/7.

on 3/12/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my new HG. I am a longtime user of the urban decay 24/7. Recently I found myself at Ulta about to purchase another one when I realized it comes a time when $17 just seems a little too much for an eyeliner. So I was brousing around came across this and decided to give it a try since I am loving Rimmel products right now. It is amazing. First of all it last just as long if not longer than the 24/7. Does nt smudge and it comes with a little sharpener. The only downside is that this eyeliner may not be easy to come by.There was only one left in black when I purchased this. No other colors. I have also not been able to find this at my local drugstore. So good luck finding one depending where you live. But if you can get your hands on one...stock up!

on 3/8/2010 6:58:00 PM

I have Sable (brown) and Mocha (brown shimmer). My favorite eyeliner! Creamy, soft, smudgy, lasting on the waterline. Need.More.Colors.

on 3/8/2010 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this in black and it is my fave eyeliner so far! It glides on smoothly and stays on longer than others I've tried. It has a nifty sharpener which is nice. Only downsides are the smudger, which actually ends up erasing all of it and kind of tugs on the eyes, and the amount of product that's in it. But nonetheless I think I would buy it again.

on 3/6/2010 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this eyeliner. It's the only drugstore eyeliner I have used that really stays on the entire day and gives a nice color. About nine times out of ten it lasts all day without smudging. The color is bold and applies smooth. The tip of the eyeliner also has a smudger and a sharpener. Best of all it's not expensive either!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this would be a great eyeliner but it totally sucked. The color barely even showed up. I tried using it on my waterline and on my lid but either way it was horrible. I have the one that is a purple color