October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Blush - Clinique - gel blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 5:25:00 PM More reviews by an_angelk4u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gel blush. It looks so natural on me. I now have the Black Honey and will be picking up more, probably the Warm Glow.
I actually like the packaging as it doesn't take up much space. Also a little of the gel blush goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jkiwi717

I just bought this blush in Warm Glow and I love it!!! It leaves a fresh, natural glow on my cheeks that I love. And surprisingly it was easy to apply and didn't streak at all. I will be sure to purchase this item again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2003 9:25:00 PM More reviews by barcelona1684

i have to say that the clinique gel blushes are too good to be true. i purchased warm glow number 2 after seeing it in a magazine. it gives you a beautful natural color and a dewy flush. and for the price 10.50 thats a total bargan. i can't believe i spent almost 30 dollars on the benetint which is awful. i love these so much that i'm going to buy the other 3 tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by stellabell

The reviewer who swapped this bc it stained her finger...NO KIDDING SHERLOCK! It's a cheek stain. This stuff rocks. It ABSOLUTELY DOES come off when you wash your face BUT doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love it. I've been using it for 2 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by catherine2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

this stuff is great! absolutely fantastic. I have oily skin and this refreshing gel makes it look less oily but more dewy. (oily looks unattractive while dewy looks healthy) besides why waste 15 minutes on a treadmill when you can have a pretty cheek with this gel. in summer i pop it in the fridge along with my cleansers, toners, moisurizers, eye creams and waxy pencils. does a great job of refreshing sun-burnt skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 4:57:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is a fantastic product. I can cope with the rubbish Clinique packaging because the product is so great. You only need a teeny amount and the finish is totally natural. I have this in Black Honey- a dead ringer for the lipstick version. D.xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by leanan

Very nice product. I never used a gel blush before, but it really looks natural! It is a very small package though, but since I dont need much each time it may last long. I have it in "Black Honey"

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by AstRo_Girl

I can see how a lot of people can complain about how it stains your cheeks, but if you put moisturizer on with it the gel blends nice and evenly giving a very natural flush. Great product and only needs the tiniest little dab. This tiny tube should last me a year or two

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

The shade 'black honey' is my HG blush. I have never found such a natural looking blush. Looks like I've spent an afternoon in the sun or exercising. I'd love to try the other colors as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

RIS-I have this in blossom (aka hot pink). I took one look at it, tried a tiny bit on my hand and put the blush right into my swap box. It stained my skin so badly that I couldn't get it off with soap and water, AND alcohol. Yuck-horrible color most of all-maybe one of the others would be better.