Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 3/6/2011 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I used to buy Max Factor mascara in auburn which I haven't been able to buy for years. The mascara for green eyes I hoped would be similar so I decided to give it a try. I find the coverage sparse and the mascara dry. Sometimes I apply it over a brown, but it's not really worth the extra time or effort.

on 3/1/2011 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This didn't really do anything for me. Didn't brighten my eyes or anything. Wasn't significant at all. Made my lashes stiff and bristle like. Don't believe the hype.

on 3/1/2011 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Gimmicky. Bought this is Black Gold for Hazel eyes, I have green-hazel eyes. Figured I would try it out since colored DS mascaras are few and far between. The color is nothing special, I have been looking at it in all different lights and it is barely noticeable. Its like a black brown. Boring.

A previous reviewer is spot on about the formula creating spikey lashes. Clumpy, not very good at separating. Okay lengthening, works well on my lower baby lashes. Much nicer DS mascaras available with better results, and since the color of this is subpar there's really no reason to get this one.

My "Dark Brown" Nyx mascara looks way better on my hazel eyes, more flattering color ie color you can actually see, nicer separation, and definition and half the price of this, but smaller tube.

OMG and I forgot to add that the brush is one of the stupidest I have seen, tiny, spindly little rubber pokers. What is that going to do!? Nothing!! Dislike mascaras that do not come with real brushes with bristles.

on 1/23/2011 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this product for a really long time, and loved it. But lately throughout the past year i am not buying it because i am dis-satisfied with the quality of this product. i believe it has not been like it used to and i am completely unpleased with this product.

on 11/13/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this in Black Gold for hazel colored eyes. While I don't think it does much to enchance the color of eyes, While you can only see the sparkle in certain lights, it does thicken and lengthen lashes without clumping. It is also good for sensitive eyes, I wear contacts and have had issues in the past with other mascaras, but I have never had a problem with this one.

on 10/28/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a great everyday mascara, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. It doesn't do much for volumnizing, which I'm not really concerned about for daytime, but it's a great lengthening mascara. It doesn't clump, which is great. However, it's nothing special that makes me want to buy it again.

on 9/26/2010 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i purchased the black saphire for blue eyes which didnt do anything to enhance my dark blue eyes.
this mascara is thick and clumpy
gives you spikey looking lashes
definately NOT a natural look

only up side is its staying power if you mess around separating your lashes after application to remove clumpin and chunks the results will last all day
even after accidently sleeping with this on, its was still there the next morning!
won't bother repurchasing..will continue to explore other colored mascaras but no luck so far.......

on 9/21/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

when i first purchased the mascara for brown eyes i didnt use it much because it didnt bring the colour out of my eye like it claims it does...i just recently started using it again and i realized that it seperates,thickens and lengthens my lashes amazingly! its definately worth the buy just for the lenghtening,thickening and seperation it gives your lashes! so overall...this predudcts formula and brush is great for that part...just not the eyecolour brightening.

on 9/15/2010 8:05:00 AM

I love this mascara!! I really don't understand all the negative reviews because I have pretty terrible lashes - short, straight, and thin - and this mascara somehow makes them long, curled, and thick! I didn't buy it for the glitter, although I can see it in some lights. I guess it's a love/hate mascara - so buy at your own risk. But I personally love it!

on 9/7/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had this in Ruby. The only positive thing about this is the shimmer. Other than that there was no length, volume, curl, or thickness to my lashes. It didn't make my eyes pop either.