July 30, 2014 | 1478 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by chenks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday mascara, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. It doesn't do much for volumnizing, which I'm not really concerned about for daytime, but it's a great lengthening mascara. It doesn't clump, which is great. However, it's nothing special that makes me want to buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i purchased the black saphire for blue eyes which didnt do anything to enhance my dark blue eyes.
this mascara is thick and clumpy
gives you spikey looking lashes
definately NOT a natural look

only up side is its staying power if you mess around separating your lashes after application to remove clumpin and chunks the results will last all day
even after accidently sleeping with this on, its was still there the next morning!
won't bother repurchasing..will continue to explore other colored mascaras but no luck so far.......

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mochatizz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

when i first purchased the mascara for brown eyes i didnt use it much because it didnt bring the colour out of my eye like it claims it does...i just recently started using it again and i realized that it seperates,thickens and lengthens my lashes amazingly! its definately worth the buy just for the lenghtening,thickening and seperation it gives your lashes! so overall...this predudcts formula and brush is great for that part...just not the eyecolour brightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Kenessa

I love this mascara!! I really don't understand all the negative reviews because I have pretty terrible lashes - short, straight, and thin - and this mascara somehow makes them long, curled, and thick! I didn't buy it for the glitter, although I can see it in some lights. I guess it's a love/hate mascara - so buy at your own risk. But I personally love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I had this in Ruby. The only positive thing about this is the shimmer. Other than that there was no length, volume, curl, or thickness to my lashes. It didn't make my eyes pop either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by chesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm giving this a 3 based on what I think others would like. For me, I'd give it a 4 but here's why: as I've gotten older, I've learned less is more...at least on me. This is a decent, natural mascara that doesn't go overboard with clumping or flaking. I have ok lashes, can use a little volume and length, and I think this does just fine for my needs. I did get this in black gold and initially thought "gee, wish it was blacker" but duh...I got what I paid for and after using it for a couple of months, I'm just fine with it. Will I buy it again? Sure. Would I recommend it to the MUA masses in love with DiorShow quality type drama? No. That's not what this is. And you're not going to get sparkling, transformed eyes with this either. No mascara can do that. It's a nice, every day, somethin' a little different, kind of product. I also wear contacts...no problem here with this. It's Cover Girl, it's drug store quality, and certainly acceptable for a product one should replace every few months. It won't break your bank.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic mascara formula, but a horrible color! I had so many people ask me why I was wearing blue mascara (this mascara is supposed to be black). Has a blue glittery sheen and it doesn't darken your lashes at all. Instead, I use this UNDER my regular mascara because it provides nice buildup. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by TangieAngelina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly didn't like this product. I have really dark brown eyes and this mascara didn't do anything to enhance the colour and the sparkles are not noticeable at all, On the bright side, it didn't clump and it made my lashes look nice so that's always good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by candiceragan

I loved this mascara. You can't really see the sparkles but it made my blue eyes look that much better. I usually just buy whatever mascara from covergirl but not anymore. This one is now my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Wisteria005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have brown/silvery eyes, and it really made my eyes look brighter! It doesn't clump or flake, and holds a curl. The little fleaks of glitter look AMAZING. I already bought 6 extra ones, so I never run out! hehe :)