November 23, 2014 | 1566 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! It feels really nice on my skin and I feel like the color would look good on a lot of skin tones. Also, it is good for travel because it comes with a little brush that fits well in the box. And, the packaging is really cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rebekahrrn

I love this! Such a soft bronzer and would work for any skin tone! It's such a smooth formula too, the packaging is not my favorite but it could be worse :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by helloiamliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So, I bought this product when I had a coupon for a store where you can buy BeneFit products. Since a lot of people rave about this product and I hadn't had a good bronzer, I picked up Hoola. It feels so amazing to buy such a cute and expensive product so I was excited to try it. I had only used drugstore bronzers before but I did now know that it can make such a huge difference. The brush it comes with works really well! I use Hoola for contouring and bronzing up my face. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm doing it everyday now, it makes my face look so beautiful yet you can't tell I used a bronzer! I love this product and honestly, this stuff is so worth the money and I don't care about the packaging, it may be a bit annoying to carry around with but other than that it looks adorable, another reason why I like BeneFit so much. This is gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite bronzer, hands down. Not too dark or orange for my fair skin. It's excellent for contouring and bronzing, without looking overdone. It's very pigmented, don't need much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont really like the packaging, I guess its cute in a way for some people but I rather prefer in a regular compact that's more sturdy. This product last quite a long time, I use it every time I do it and I'm only 1/3 done with it. So happy that I hit pan and this product has been with me for about 8 months. Once you apply it, its pigmented and orange which is great but it doesnt last a long time, probably 4-5 the longest with me even with a setting spray (max fix+, elf setting spray, and ud)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is the only bronzer that I find to be suitable for bronzing AND contouring my light-medium skin. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil/NYC Sunny makes me look dirty. I can see this product to be universally flattering for many skin tones. In general, I may be biased because I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I do find the price tag to be a bit steep. I probably won't go out and purchase another one but for bronzer fanatics, this is a must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Sherryanne300002

This product is an awesome bronzer looks very natural and pretty but since it contains harmful ingredients I honestly would pass. I TRY not to have makeup products with parabens and so on but its a bit scary when you go to their website hit view ingredients and the California code something link, where it says these ingredients have been shown to cause cancer etc... I would skip a pretty bronzer to avoid birth defects and cancer causing ingredients like holy smokes!!!! that's what their company wrote which is the truth... I'm sure lots of things I own some way cause these things but honestly it has opened my eyes to be more aware and maybe you weren't!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this paired with dandelion. Good for contouring!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahnicole94

Love! This is the first bronzer I found that works for me. It doesn't show up orange or too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! perfect for contour. I'm just in love. It's not too dark or too light just perfect.