October 24, 2014 | 1664 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is the only bronzer that I find to be suitable for bronzing AND contouring my light-medium skin. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil/NYC Sunny makes me look dirty. I can see this product to be universally flattering for many skin tones. In general, I may be biased because I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I do find the price tag to be a bit steep. I probably won't go out and purchase another one but for bronzer fanatics, this is a must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Sherryanne300002

This product is an awesome bronzer looks very natural and pretty but since it contains harmful ingredients I honestly would pass. I TRY not to have makeup products with parabens and so on but its a bit scary when you go to their website hit view ingredients and the California code something link, where it says these ingredients have been shown to cause cancer etc... I would skip a pretty bronzer to avoid birth defects and cancer causing ingredients like holy smokes!!!! that's what their company wrote which is the truth... I'm sure lots of things I own some way cause these things but honestly it has opened my eyes to be more aware and maybe you weren't!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this paired with dandelion. Good for contouring!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahnicole94

Love! This is the first bronzer I found that works for me. It doesn't show up orange or too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! perfect for contour. I'm just in love. It's not too dark or too light just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by mtl4817

I just finished Nars Laguna and wanted a replacement. I got the hoopla and it's the perfect colour on me. Buildable and natural colour. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

I love this bronzer, and I love the brush it came with for contourning my cheekbones. I think that is the first time I have ever been able to say that!

Anyway, I find the color to suit my medium skin tone, and the fact that you only need a little bit, makes the price a bit easier to swallow. Overall, great product and definitely would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wish I could give this a 3.5. Good for contouring, bad for "bronzing". The matte finish of this bronzer gives a good blendable finish that leaves a natural look, but it also can come out quite muddy looking if you overdue it. Biggest con is the price tag, way too steep imo. Though the product lasts for quite some time because you only need a small amount and you're good to go, just refrain from putting it all over your face or you'll look like you a got a bad tan.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by aimeexo

This product was a bit of a disappointment for me. So many people rave about it so I decided to buy it (despite it's steep price tag). Here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
- it's matte!! It can be difficult to find a contour powder/bronzer without any shimmer
- nice universal shade. It's on the brown side, not orange so it looks more natural
- the packaging is so cute!
- it comes with a brush that I found to actually be useful (good for cheek contouring)
- you only need a very small amount of product

CONS:
- very easy to over apply. First time I used it I swiped the brush through it a couple times and ended up with a giant dark streak on my face
- can be hard to blend out. Once applied it's hard to lighten up through blending incase too much was applied
- tends to end up blotchy/muddy after a couple hours (I have very oily skin)
- fades after 5-6 hours
- price!!! It's a tiny amount of product for the $36+ price tag

Overall, I will not re purchase. Price was too steep, found it to not blend as well as other cheaper products. I think I'll stick to my NYC mosaic bronzer (for a fraction of the price!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

love love love this product in every way. you can put it all over as a contor. its brilliant ive ised this 6 times a week for 5-6 months still am no was near hitting pan