April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Meriange

Love this product but hate the packaging, so cheap and uncomfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best contour bronzer I've ever used! Perfect shade, is suitable for a wide variety if skin tones. It's not cakey and it's not orange. Classic benefit box packaging is always nice and I do use the brush that comes with it. One box of this would last me maybe 9\10 months so it is fairly good value for money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this product in a gift bag along with a few other Benefit products. It was a Beach Bronze Goddess type gift bag with a gold liner, bronzer, mascara etc.
I have tried Hoola a few times. It is beautiful and matte and I love Benefit products. However, Hoola does not work for me. It has been one of those items in my vanity that I struggle with because I feel that "Well, maybe I am using it all wrong", it gets great reviews, everyone else seems to like it. Unfortunately, It doesn't work for me it goes on my skin heavy and it leaves an uneven look that I do not appreciate. It just doesn't cut the mustard for me. . I know Hoola is HG status for many. For reference, I adore NARS Laguana and Physicians Formula Bronzers as well as Guerlain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have fair to medium skin (NC20, Laura Mercier Real Sand) and I've always been cautious when it comes to bronzers. I haven't really tried many before and I was scared this would be far too dark for me, but its great! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Its matt and doesn't look orange nor muddy. I'm so glad I gave this a try, I use it all the time now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

Love this bronzer. It's great for contouring as well, and suits oily skin when used as a bronzer because it is matte. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Not a big fan of the packaging, but I can live with it. Great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by monvai

I'm tanned perhaps NC35 MAC and I think this is the best contour powder ever. I got this as part of the Xmas 2013 gift sets and my skepticism was quickly allayed when I put it on on the line from my ear to my mouth. Perfect colour, and no, its not too orangey at all. Its the perfect colour for naturally tanned girls in terms of bronzing. I went out and got a full sized one as back up so thats how good it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

This is my all-time favorite bronzer. I use this to bronze up my skin, add warmth and dimension, contour, and I even love to use this as an eyeshadow (in the crease and on the lower lash line). I have fair skin and this bronzer doesn't make me look orange or dirty or any of the other negative things I've encountered with bronzer. It's amazing! This bronzer is very neutral in tone. It doesn't have any of the those orange, red, or super dark undertones that most bronzers have. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by thechain

This bronzer would definitely be better suited to darker skintones. I am very fair, and this bronzer made my skin look dirty. I'll give it another shot in the summertime, when I have more of a tan.
The packaging is the cutest though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Hollykadwill

I love this bronzer, great for an olive skin. This is my go to bronzer in the summer time, in the winter my skin goes a lot lighter and drier so I tend to use chanel soliel de tan. I think hola makes your skin look clearer than it actually is, it has no shimmer which makes it very natural and can be worn on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Carla1346

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The colour is matte and a super nice brown which is great for contouring. This product can be blended out really easily. I love this product and would definitely repurchase it!