Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Nude Beige #001

4.1

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) (Other) : Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Parfum (Fragrance), Behenic Acid, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc

This is such a pretty color! Nude with a hint of pink. I fell in love with the packaging and then the color haha. I love it on my skin, for reference I'm NC 20..I think this lipsticks works best if you're fair to medium skin tones. I will definitely buy this again when I run out. I absolutely love this color!

loveeee this lipstick & i carry it all the time :) it's a wearable nude pink. you don't need to apply too much and you'll see what i mean.

Edit: it's not long wearing, doesn't reallt suit me anymore, and it accentuates wrinkles

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This may be the best lipstick I have ever tried. I was looking for a new spring color when I decided to pick this up. I am an NC30. This color gives me those milky looking baby lips. The texture is marvelous, so smooth and silky. It feels creamy and soft on the lips. The packaging is gorgeous. It's also quite a heavy lipstick! Probably because of the packaging. One swipe and I'm good to go because it is very pigmented. I am looking forward to purchasing more nude pinks! I am glad this was my first!

Loved it the first time when I tried it on, and after awhile started thinking the texture is just way too creamy and also somehow drying out my lips.

BTW, one of the new products GOSH just realised called intensive lip color in 301,has a really close effect of this one, just better mositure.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Finally! The perfect nude! I have fair skin with neutral to golden undertones. Over the past few years, I've literally tried dozens of nude lipsticks. Every single one has been too dark to truly be considered nude, left me looking sickly, left me with concealer lips, or been too sheer to cover my naturally very pigmented lips. YSL's Rouge Volupte in #1 Nude Beige, which is actually a neutral beige-y pink, is the first to give me the soft, natural looking color I wanted. As an added bonus, the Rouge Volupte formula is rich, moisturizing, and provides exactly the right amount of shine. This is truly an HG product for me.

This is the pink lipstick I've been searching for all my life (or at least since I've been wearing makeup)! It's the perfect pinky nude that I've always wanted. I like this way better than #2 and #7 (both of which I have and everyone raves over). The packaging is so pretty, but scratches very easily. I also love how creamy the formula is, which I know is an issue for others. When I apply this I don't swipe it on, I dap it on and rub my lips together. I've never had any issues with my lips looking dry or it not lasting long enough due to the texture. I really like the smell too, can't put my finger on what it smells like, but I find it pleasant. The price for these is steep, however I'm willing to pay it because I love this so much!! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow I remember when this hit my wallet hard. However I absolutely love this color. I have almost nothing left, been applying it with a lip brush, guess im gonna have to save up once its all out!

I have seen people say its exactly like MAC's Angel but I am just too in love with this lipstick. Once you wip it out your purse people do turn their heads, the color is so sexy and girly guys love it but god its lasting power is so horrid its not even funny :( making out with my boyfriend he and i devoured the damn lipstick together. So note do not wear on dates.

it has spf and, to me, that is a major factor to why lips chap with this lipstck after awhile, but you do hve spf protection which is a plus. lips age too ladies

I will give mac's angel a try but I will buy this product again

I was on the hunt for a darker nude lipstick (i have mac creme de nude, gosh darling) and finally found it. At first i was scared it would be too dark, and would not suit me, but it's so pretty. On me it's a pinky nude, very glossy and makes my lips look fuller!! Makes me wanna try another rouge volupté, i already have my eyes on lingerie pink :-)

Love Yves Saint Laurent! This shade is a perfect peachy nude, as opposed to just 'nude', which is simply wonderful! The packaging is very detailed and probably the most intricate I have ever seen, like most other YSL products! And the best part is that it has SPF in it!

I really wanted to love this! Texture was great (not long lasting tho), packaging was top knotch, unfortunately the color was not a match for me. Rather than being "nude", this was more of just a pale pink on my lips. Although my skin is fairly light, it does have a slight yellow understone which did not match with the lipstick's color at all; ended up just washing me out. If they could come out with a nude color that's actually a little more beige than pink, i might repurchase this.

Recommended for Medium Skin