September 1, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Mhojad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive been using this eyeliner for 3 years and i love it. I wouldnt recommend buying ebony black because its way too dark. Stick with soft black or brown and you'll like this eyeliner a lot better. It stays on for a pretty decent amount of time, but remember its a cheap eyeliner so its not going to be the best in the world. For a drugstore eyeliner this will probably be the best one you will buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by choowy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudges really easily, even with the UDPP. It creases on my top lid and smudges out on the bottom. The formula is just too creamy for my liking. It's also not long lasting at all... considering all the smudging after only about 3 hours. I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by glutenfreegirl

I should've read the reviews on this product before, but I didn't think it was hard to make a good eyeliner. I had to find all gluten-free makeup products and this being one of two store brand gluten-free eyeliners, I chose this one. I like that it is retractable and looked similar to all the ones I've used in the past. Like others have said, it does not stay on well at all, also it goes on like I'm a goth having a field day. Also, my eyes felt like they were burning after wearing it. I would not buy this eyeliner again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by nm0922

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use on my lower lash line and it fades extremely quickly and makes my under eye area look dark. Won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by damnafricawhathappened101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It looks amazing and I was able to apply it to my waterline but the problem is that it smudges too quickly so you keep having to reapply it which is a real pain, let me tell ya. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is retractable. It has a smudger tip/sharpener. That's about all for its redeeming qualities. I found that this liner had no staying power. It did not stay on my waterline and could be easily smudge (even with primers). It was cheap, and I got what I paid for. I would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by francinesue

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I had happily been using this product for several years in both the black and brown/black colors. The product was packaged in a solid color pencil stick - all black for the black pencil and all brown for the brown pencil. About a year ago Maybelline changed the packaging to a green pencil with either a back or brown cap. At that time they also appear to have changed the formula. The black now smears within am hour of application and I wind up looking like a racoon. The brown is barely adequate. Unfortunately I bought several on a 2 for 1 sale and now have unusable pencils clogging my makeup drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by babeeruthh

I don't know why other people don't like this eyeliner. I personally love it. It's the best eyeliner I have tried from the drugstore. I use this on the lower lashline and tightline. It's super pigmented. Doesn't irratate my eye (i wear contacts). It does smuge but I've noticed that it doesn't start to smuge until after 5 hours and if i set it with black eyeshadow, it stays on all day. The price is great for this eyeliner. Will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

uck. waste of money!!! it runs, the pigmentation is bad, it has zero staying power. it will not stay on the water liner or upper lash liner. this is the worst eyeliner i hav ever come in contact with!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by tuttipink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i just bought this eyeliner because it was the darkest one i could find in CVS. i put it on an hour ago and i just looked in the mirror, because i saw all the bad reviews of this eyeliner and it smudges so much! i cant believe it! this is outrageous. NEVER BUYING THINS AGAIN.