April 19, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by damnafricawhathappened101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It looks amazing and I was able to apply it to my waterline but the problem is that it smudges too quickly so you keep having to reapply it which is a real pain, let me tell ya. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is retractable. It has a smudger tip/sharpener. That's about all for its redeeming qualities. I found that this liner had no staying power. It did not stay on my waterline and could be easily smudge (even with primers). It was cheap, and I got what I paid for. I would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by francinesue

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I had happily been using this product for several years in both the black and brown/black colors. The product was packaged in a solid color pencil stick - all black for the black pencil and all brown for the brown pencil. About a year ago Maybelline changed the packaging to a green pencil with either a back or brown cap. At that time they also appear to have changed the formula. The black now smears within am hour of application and I wind up looking like a racoon. The brown is barely adequate. Unfortunately I bought several on a 2 for 1 sale and now have unusable pencils clogging my makeup drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by babeeruthh

I don't know why other people don't like this eyeliner. I personally love it. It's the best eyeliner I have tried from the drugstore. I use this on the lower lashline and tightline. It's super pigmented. Doesn't irratate my eye (i wear contacts). It does smuge but I've noticed that it doesn't start to smuge until after 5 hours and if i set it with black eyeshadow, it stays on all day. The price is great for this eyeliner. Will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

uck. waste of money!!! it runs, the pigmentation is bad, it has zero staying power. it will not stay on the water liner or upper lash liner. this is the worst eyeliner i hav ever come in contact with!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by tuttipink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i just bought this eyeliner because it was the darkest one i could find in CVS. i put it on an hour ago and i just looked in the mirror, because i saw all the bad reviews of this eyeliner and it smudges so much! i cant believe it! this is outrageous. NEVER BUYING THINS AGAIN.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by brittanybert

Goes on smooth and comes out dark which i do love, problem is it smeares and does not stay on i have to keep putting it on basically every hour and clean the smudged eyeliner away. I have bough this more than once just becuase i couldnt find any dark eyeliners.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by xxmidnightxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this! It goes on smoothly but smudges immediately! Glad to know I'm not the only one who hates it. It barely lasts five minutes. This was a waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner SMUDGES so badly D:.I applied this on morning and before i headed out the door,i looked in the mirror and i saw that the eyeliner had ran down my eyes and smeared and smudged all on my cheek and under eyes.Raccoon much?I had to take off all the eyeliner and all of my makeup that it had smudged on and apply a different eyeliner,it was a real hassle.Overall its bad and im never repurchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sanaplus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this sucks. it glides on really smoothly and is very black but it smudges as soon as i blink, not kidding. and the smudger is quite terrible, and it's WHITE. it just doesn't look good...yeah, don't buy this