September 18, 2014 | 1409 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I got the mini tube one at Sephora which I think is Neutral 0. I have an acne-prone/oily(esp. T zone)/sensitive skin so I'm always careful when trying new stuff. And my nose is oilier than BP oil spill. This kept my powder fdn matte for 4h at work(coffee shop) and gives it a slight "lit from within natural glow". Nothing oily-skinned people should be wary about. Might try the full size in Caramel or Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG primer. If I'm wearing any foundation, this is under it. Nothing applies as smoothly without it. Sure I'll shop around and test other primer every so often, thinking that a thicker one will mask lines better or fill in pores but they tend to make everything cake and the line blurring doesn't last. This one though, this is thin but it's moisturizing and smoothing enough to hide dips and crevices without being a thick gel. It doesn't break out my sensitive highly reactive skin either. Repurchased 4 times since it came out.

Two caveats, I wouldn't wear this on its own nor will I buy it in pump packaging. It looks too dewy for me without at least powder over it. I always hunt down and stock up on the travel size ones as they're in a tube 0.5oz at less than half the price (easier to get the last bit of product out). The pump bottles break easily and it's near impossible to get the primer out near the end. On a no makeup day I'll tone my skin and leave it at that or wear the light pink L'Oreal primer (in the pot) over moisturizer as it's very mattifying and blurs redness even tho it's rubbish under foundation.

LOVE MUFE HD Primer in #0 neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Sugarsweets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Make Up For Ever is probably my favorite brand for makeup, and I love their HD line! I used to use their HD Primer in Green to help cancel out my redness, but it didn't help AT ALL and it was much thicker and smelled much worse than the one I use now which is #0 Neutral (the clear one). This one is more like a serum, where as other primers were sort of like lotions. I have to use a primer everyday on and around my nose or else my nose flakes when product is applied to it. This primer is amazing at helping that problem and it makes my skin feel really smooth! It's very expensive though, but I haven't used a better primer so I will continue to buy this. And I LOVE how this has a pump! It doesn't pour out the product like some pumps do (Stay Don't Stray...) and you can get the perfect amount!
Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by somethingnovel

I have this in #6, the "yellow" which I say is really more of a light tan. This is actually the first primer I have used. I would say it makes my pores a bit smaller and makes my makeup last longer but that is about it. For $30+ I expect more from a primer. I think I could find something better for less. The pump is nice, but I think it will end up with too much product left. No enough bang for my buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

in a right amount will do good for uneven skintone :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by bjdp55

I have bought this primer before, about a year ago and loved it. I just bought it again recently for an event that I was going to in which my makeup had to stay put all night, and I fell in love once again.
The best thing about this primer for me is that it's not a heavy silicone. I absolutely hate the feeling of those silicone foundation primers (such as smashbox photoready) on my face. They are so heavy and gross feeling. This primer is so lightweight, it feels like putting milk on your face, and it helps your foundation to stay put. Just what I need.
The packaging is great as well. No problems whatsoever with the pump, and i like how you can open the pump when your running low and take it out with your fingers. That way you can get every last drop.
I'm taking off one lippie for the price. I would love to be able to have this in my stock all the time, but the price is just too much for me to keep buying all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by loiseva1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! i LOVE this primer, It makes my skin feel super smooth and i love that its not greasy or 'silicone feeling' (like smashbox PhotoFinish) i have tried more than a few primers and they are all 'so so' compared to this, I love that MUFE primer feels more like a lotion or light moisturizer rather than most primers usually do... this makes my foundation go on so smoothly and gives my skin a nice dewy finish... i love it, my Smashbox primer will be in the drawer collecting dust from now on haha MUFE HD primer is my new HG

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MissSaraahChopra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

I got a generous sample of this in #0 Neutral along with the HD Invisible Cover Foundation and the Full Cover Concealer. I love all three products together. I can't say anything about the packaging because I got a sample, but I don't mind pumps aside from the fact that you can't always get ALL the product out. I didn't know there was a $15 sample size, I will try to find that since it is likely a tube. I didn't notice a fragrance to this primer but maybe because it was only a sample. I will likely notice the fragrance when I buy a bigger size. Usually I don't mind fragrance and you all seem to like it. This works great - It goes on smoothly, smooths my skin and a little goes a long way. It brightens my complexion and keeps my make-up on all day. However, I don't think it's the best on the market and the price is steep but I will purchase a full size because the HD Invisible Cover and the Full Cover are my new HG's, and like I said, they all work well together. I wouldn't be surprised if this primer does not work as well with other foundations. All in all, I'm a happy customer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sexyphreshh

I bought a small tube of this to sample and I have nothing to rave about this product except for the lovely fragrance.

This primer smells amazing. It kind of reminds me of the subtle and fresh scent of some Shiseido products, but I digress. The product is quite moisturizing, and it sinks right into my skin. Although it did prolong the wear of my MUFE HD foundation and it made the application process *almost* effortless, the effects were not quite satisfactory.

I have pretty oily skin, and this primer did not keep my skin from looking shiny at all. After three hours of wearing foundation over this primer, I already have to reach into my purse for blotting sheets.

If your skin is normal-dry, I would recommend this primer, but for oily skin, probably not.

I think I'll stick with my ELF Mineral Face Primer for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product (No.6, yellow) irregulary for about 3 years. My sister first used it, she absolutely loved it, so I gave it a try. Right away I noticed it's really sheer and I just adore the smell! It's amazing, love it! Next day I bought my own bottle and started to use it pretty often. After I apply the foundation (liquid Revlon Colorstay foundation) on top, it stays on really well, does not make my skin shiny for many many hours which didnt happen before. However, I am not quiet sure if it didnt start to break me out on cheeks. I am not sure if it was from this product (it might have been other product) so I will still keep using it, but not daily. I usually use it only when I go out and want to make sure my make up stays in place for long time.