November 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Crystalstarlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE, love, love this blush..I am a makeup artist and I absolutely am in love with this color. I usually use my bronzer every where first (as I am VERY fair) and then I apply my super ~O~ over my cheekbones to add a peachy pink shimmer. The glitter also isn't an issue with me! I love sparkles and honestly it doesn't really stick to my face.. Maybe its the kabuki brush I use *shrug*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I love this blush, moreso than Orgasm. It gives me a healthy, pink glow that looks great when I'm tan or pale. I also find that the huge sparkles in the pan barely show up on my cheeks, which is definitely a plus. I apply this lightly with a MAC 187 and my cheeks always have a polished glow to them.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by princesslivia

Super Orgasm is a slightly shimmery peachy-pink blush with large chunks of glitter. I would prefer this without the glitter chunks, but since they're quite big, they easily fall off (unless your base is quite sticky) so its not really a big thing to worry about.
I don't think this product is a must-have as there are similar blushes in the market that don't have the chunky glitters, eg. MAC Springsheen and Benefit Coralista.
For some swatches: http://www.princess-livia.com/2010/07/nars-blush-haul-swatches.html

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mzaragoza

This is a pretty color, but I bought it thinking it would be like an amped up version of Orgasm. I kind of regret buying this. I ordered it on-line, so maybe that's my fault, but I wish I had gone with Orgasm. The gold glitter is a little overwhelming for me. It just kind of gets everywhere and I only feel comfortable wearing it at night, if at all. I don't know, try it on in person before you spend your money on it. Or just go with the original.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Mooshminky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooove the color, but like what the other reviewers had commented, the glitters are overkill :-(
But I still give this a 4 since you can tap off the glitters pretty easily from your brush before swiping it on your face :-D

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jazstewart

I love the color but the glitter is overkill for daily use. I will use it when I go out or for special occasions but not for daily use. If I lost it I wouldn't buy another.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I have been dissapointed with a NARS blush. I love NARS Orgasm and for years it's always been a staple in my makeup collection. I thought "What wouldn't there be to love about Super Orgasm?" Well I found out: huge chunks of glitter. If a glittery look is what you are going for, then you will probably like this. Me on the other hand am going to stick to the original.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the color of this blush. I DON'T love the huge chunks of glitter that fall out and stick everywhere (especially on my chest, clothes). Not a good look for work! I'll stick to the regular Nars Orgasm blush and use this for those nights I go to a club or somewhere the sparkle is more appropriate.