April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mzaragoza

This is a pretty color, but I bought it thinking it would be like an amped up version of Orgasm. I kind of regret buying this. I ordered it on-line, so maybe that's my fault, but I wish I had gone with Orgasm. The gold glitter is a little overwhelming for me. It just kind of gets everywhere and I only feel comfortable wearing it at night, if at all. I don't know, try it on in person before you spend your money on it. Or just go with the original.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Mooshminky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooove the color, but like what the other reviewers had commented, the glitters are overkill :-(
But I still give this a 4 since you can tap off the glitters pretty easily from your brush before swiping it on your face :-D

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jazstewart

I love the color but the glitter is overkill for daily use. I will use it when I go out or for special occasions but not for daily use. If I lost it I wouldn't buy another.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I have been dissapointed with a NARS blush. I love NARS Orgasm and for years it's always been a staple in my makeup collection. I thought "What wouldn't there be to love about Super Orgasm?" Well I found out: huge chunks of glitter. If a glittery look is what you are going for, then you will probably like this. Me on the other hand am going to stick to the original.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the color of this blush. I DON'T love the huge chunks of glitter that fall out and stick everywhere (especially on my chest, clothes). Not a good look for work! I'll stick to the regular Nars Orgasm blush and use this for those nights I go to a club or somewhere the sparkle is more appropriate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Super Orgasm is Orgasm amplified...gorgeous for evenings and events, but I definitely can't wear this to the office or in a professional setting. Rather than having shimmer or sparkle, Super O has sizeable pieces of glitter in it (I find them in random spots on my face, eyebrows, etc.). Pretty, but not for everyday wear -- at least not for me!

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't wear this blush every day. It's fun for a blush to wear if you're going out or what I love which is wear it to the beach! The glitter is pretty chunky and if you're in mood for that look, it is a very pretty colour. And with a tan, this bright peach really brightens up a look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Supaflyy915

I really love this blush...only one actually. I'm not a blush kinda girl but this really warms and prettys my face up! The glitter is why i wouldnt wear this every day and that's why I gave 4 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

What a Hype! People have raved about this blush so much I was compelled to spend the $33 for it. I hate it! Maybe on pale skin the payoff is great but I don't believe that this blush was intended for darker skin tones. I had to really pack it on in order to see anything. I really thought that this would look good on me because of the gold flecks in it. (Gold is my color :) But the Super Orgasm fell super flat in my book. I really wanted to love this, but this one isnt for me. This was overpriced and a complete let down for me.