NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 10/20/2011 10:40:00 PM

Whyyyyyy would NARS include this in their line?!?!? Its so chunky with glitter ugh its horrible. Pretty, but not realistic if you have huge pores like me :(

um, i feel like i'm missing something. this blush has huge chunks of gold glitter in it, so it looks totally unnatural on my fair skin...the base color is pretty, but i look like i'm about to perform on stage or something with all that glitter. got this as part of a set but would never purchase it-it's way too fake looking.

on 10/20/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL color!!! Pink color with gold specks makes my tan skin look amazing, and glamourously natural. Easy to match with almost anything. This is a staple of mine.

on 9/27/2011 11:08:00 PM

Received in a swap. When I went to swatch this with my finger I was a bit hesitant. It looked super dry and looked like I was going to swatch my finger on sand paper. The chunks of glitter took over and made the blush look super bumpy. Color was just ok and I didnt care for the glitter much (I love glitter, but this combo was just mediocre at best) I wanted to love it but had it swapped out immediately.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE, love, love this blush..I am a makeup artist and I absolutely am in love with this color. I usually use my bronzer every where first (as I am VERY fair) and then I apply my super ~O~ over my cheekbones to add a peachy pink shimmer. The glitter also isn't an issue with me! I love sparkles and honestly it doesn't really stick to my face.. Maybe its the kabuki brush I use *shrug*

on 9/6/2011 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I love this blush, moreso than Orgasm. It gives me a healthy, pink glow that looks great when I'm tan or pale. I also find that the huge sparkles in the pan barely show up on my cheeks, which is definitely a plus. I apply this lightly with a MAC 187 and my cheeks always have a polished glow to them.

Super Orgasm is a slightly shimmery peachy-pink blush with large chunks of glitter. I would prefer this without the glitter chunks, but since they're quite big, they easily fall off (unless your base is quite sticky) so its not really a big thing to worry about.
I don't think this product is a must-have as there are similar blushes in the market that don't have the chunky glitters, eg. MAC Springsheen and Benefit Coralista.
For some swatches: http://www.princess-livia.com/2010/07/nars-blush-haul-swatches.html

on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

on 8/21/2011 10:22:00 PM

This is a pretty color, but I bought it thinking it would be like an amped up version of Orgasm. I kind of regret buying this. I ordered it on-line, so maybe that's my fault, but I wish I had gone with Orgasm. The gold glitter is a little overwhelming for me. It just kind of gets everywhere and I only feel comfortable wearing it at night, if at all. I don't know, try it on in person before you spend your money on it. Or just go with the original.

on 8/15/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooove the color, but like what the other reviewers had commented, the glitters are overkill :-(
But I still give this a 4 since you can tap off the glitters pretty easily from your brush before swiping it on your face :-D

Popular Blush Products