Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 12/17/2013 4:24:00 PM

sweet, fresh and girly.

on 12/14/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Viva La Juicy is pretty good for a super popular fragrance. Everyone's nose is different, to me this is not an overdose of sweet like I am reading in the reviews. I can think of a few other beloved mass market fragrances that make my teeth hurt, but anyway. I also don't see it suitable for children or tweens, but it's pretty popular, so maybe a few like it. That said, I am a "mature" woman that wears this fragrance. My husband loves it. Sometimes you need a fragrance wardrobe that resembles a spice cabinet. Some sweet, some tangy, some spicy... you get it. Fragrance should be fun, you don't have to be so serious and complex all the time. If you like it, wear it.

on 12/14/2013 12:52:00 PM

I've been repurchasing this perfume for years it is my go-to scent. It's the perfect blend of floral, sweet and fruity. I always get compliments when I have it on. My boyfriend loves it. When I'm around his guy friends and have it on they always say I smell really good. A random girl at a bar told me I smelt really pretty the other night haha. I will continue to purchase this perfume for a very long time! I absolutely love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice perfume I bought the set actually from wal mart! For $30? I believe so wasn't expensive at all but then again I got small bottles. But very nice smell :)

on 12/4/2013 8:10:00 PM

I love this perfume! In my opinion, it smells amazing. I bought it in a set along with a lotion. The only bad thing about the lotion is that it is a bit watery. Overall I love this fragrance.

on 12/4/2013 7:48:00 PM

My boyfriend got this for me last year for Christmas and I love it. I'm not big on perfumes but this has become my daily scent. It's a sweet, fruity smell. You don't need to spray a lot to notice it as it can become musky if too much is used. Definitely a more youthful scent in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Viva La Juicy is one of my signature perfumes; I have two bottles, the lotion, & shower gel. It has a very sweet fruity/berry smell, but it does mellow out & wear long. You probably won't need more than one spritz on each side of your chest or neck. If you're looking for a subtle, more "mature" scent, you probably won't like it. The big (3.4 oz) bottle I have is something like $100, but I believe you can get tiny bottles for $20 if you're just looking to try it. The packaging is definitely cutesy & ultra-feminine, but it is a little annoying. The charms & big bow tend to get in the way & move around when all you're trying to do it put the lid on or take it off. Other than the cost & unnecessary decorations on the bottle, this perfume is truly 5 lipsticks for me.

on 12/3/2013 8:41:00 PM

If you want a girlier scent, go for this perfume. If you want a more womanly scent, avoid this one. This perfume isn't anything special, honestly, it's really overhyped. It's also pretty tacky looking.

on 11/7/2013 9:04:00 AM

I simply adore Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture but I think thatViva La Juicy is pretty generic berry/ vanilla scent. There are literally hundreds of those scents out on the market, it is not unique or distinctive in any way. I adore Juicy Couture packaging , I find their bottle designs simply exquisite. However this scent is mediocre at least. Definitely teenage girls /young women sugary candy perfume. It is not a bad fragrance in any way, just disappointingly ordinary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sweet and mellows down powdery scent in my skin. I hate powdery. Lasting power is poor.

Popular Fragrances