Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE SIGNATURE SCENT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It does give me a head ache, especially mixed with car smell sometimes. as it's so sweet but not very often!! I've repurchased this about 5 times and had it for years and I love it so so much!!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a sweet, fruity, creamy praline scent I wear for kicks, when I want a slice of teen Americana. I'm in my early 30s but did get ID'd when buying booze some weeks ago, so it's not like this sits particularly weirdly with my look. I don't feel like it's inappropriate, but it still feels like putting on a costume for me, rather than something that expresses my soul in any way.
Saying that, I've come to near adore this scent. It's tasty, smooth but also perfumey, which should be an insult, but in this case isn't. This pseudo-cheapness (it's not actually very cheap) is part of its artistry, really. Viva la Juicy is worn by teens so should appear somewhat accessible.
Whilst I don't think this is a rare scent in the UK (could hardly be, since it's sold in all major department stores), I've never smelled it on anyone else. Then again, I don't hang around university discos or nightclubs. I have some young friends and none of them would think to wear this, perhaps because of the slightly tacky, mainstream profile of the brand. I don't mean that in a derogative way - I think it's part of Juicy Couture's sense of humour.
In the same bag as: Twilight Woods by Bath & Body Works, Ralph Lauren Hot, Prada Candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh how I love this perfume! The scent is very beautiful and princess/feminine like. It smells sweet, gorgeous, girly and fresh. Hmm...those words are the only words that I can think of when describing the scent of this perfume. I get so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It's fair to stay that this perfume has become my signature scent, as I have absolutely fallen inlove with it! The price isn't too bad, infact it's rather cheap for how fabulous it is and the quantity of how much I got. The lasting power is amazing-it lasts about 6 hours on me. The bottle is super cute, girly and expensive looking.
Overall, this product is perfection, and if you are looking for something girly, inexpensive, and lovely, give this perfume a go :) I love it! xx

sweet, fresh and girly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Viva La Juicy is pretty good for a super popular fragrance. Everyone's nose is different, to me this is not an overdose of sweet like I am reading in the reviews. I can think of a few other beloved mass market fragrances that make my teeth hurt, but anyway. I also don't see it suitable for children or tweens, but it's pretty popular, so maybe a few like it. That said, I am a "mature" woman that wears this fragrance. My husband loves it. Sometimes you need a fragrance wardrobe that resembles a spice cabinet. Some sweet, some tangy, some spicy... you get it. Fragrance should be fun, you don't have to be so serious and complex all the time. If you like it, wear it.

I've been repurchasing this perfume for years it is my go-to scent. It's the perfect blend of floral, sweet and fruity. I always get compliments when I have it on. My boyfriend loves it. When I'm around his guy friends and have it on they always say I smell really good. A random girl at a bar told me I smelt really pretty the other night haha. I will continue to purchase this perfume for a very long time! I absolutely love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice perfume I bought the set actually from wal mart! For $30? I believe so wasn't expensive at all but then again I got small bottles. But very nice smell :)

I love this perfume! In my opinion, it smells amazing. I bought it in a set along with a lotion. The only bad thing about the lotion is that it is a bit watery. Overall I love this fragrance.

My boyfriend got this for me last year for Christmas and I love it. I'm not big on perfumes but this has become my daily scent. It's a sweet, fruity smell. You don't need to spray a lot to notice it as it can become musky if too much is used. Definitely a more youthful scent in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is one of my very favorite perfumes; I have the 3.4-oz. bottle, which is their biggest. I also have a gift set that includes the perfume, lotion, & shower gel. The bottle I have costs $92 & the gift sets just vary from $76 - $110. The scent is very sweet & reminds me of fruits or berries. It mellows out & wears long. I don't need more than one spritz on each side of my neck or on my chest. If you're looking for a subtle or a mature one, you probably won't like this. The packaging is definitely cutesy & ultra-feminine, but it is a little annoying. All these charms & big bow tend to get in the way & move around when all you're trying to do it put the lid on or take it off. Other than the cost & unnecessary decorations on the bottle, this perfume is truly 5 lipsticks.

Popular Fragrances