November 26, 2014 | 1744 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my second favorite fragrance! I decided to buy Viva la Juicy because I watched a youtuber raving about it..I don't like super strong sweet scents and Juicy Couture didn't let me down with this one! I don't know how to describe the scent, but it is lovely and feminine! My boyfriend loves when i wear this perfume. The only down side for me it's the price, but I guess most of good fragrances are expensive. I'm halfway through the 1.7 oz bottle and I'm definitely going to repurchase it soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

Alright, so by the the amount of reviews you can probably tell this is a pretty popular fragrance. It's loved by me and so many of my friends. Some say there is never a fragrance for everyone but I think this perfume comes pretty close. This is probably the only perfume that's not too sweet and not too floral or musky. It's perfect!! I love this perfume and when I tried it for the first time, I knew it would be my signature scent! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think im the last person to finally buy a bottle of viva la juicy lol. Seems like everyone has it. After seeing it everywhere and hearing so much about it I finally picked up a 1oz bottle from tjmaxx. The first thing that came to my mind when I got home and opened it was " hey wheres my charm?" Then I learned the cute little charm doesn't come with the 1oz bottle, no big deal. Now on the the perfume, it smells just like I imagined-fruity, but I like it!! Its sweet and "juicy" like candy. It has great staying power and the scent is strong, but not like headache strong. I spray once on my chest and on one wrist and it last me the whole day! Very girly young scent, but I think anyone can wear it. My mom even borrows it! I dont wear the same fragrance everyday so this is nice to have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is such a great perfume. its sweet without being head poundingly sweet and isn't overpowering but at the same time, lasts all day. It smells very sophisticated. I think I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite perfume ever. I only wear on special occasions because I really don't want to use it up and have to buy another one.I know many people hate sweet scents but I personally love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fun girly perfume. I love it!! Ive had it for over a year now and it just passed the halfway mark lol! I just hate wasting such wonderful products. The creme is wonderful too!! LOOVVVEE <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is one of my more classic perfumes. I love all of Juicy's perfumes, but this one is by far my favorite. It is very, very clean and very lady like. A must if you see yourself as a classy girl (which hopefully most of us do!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this at Target, ran out and got a super good deal at Sams club. I love this perfume, I have been using it for a year and I never get sick of it. I am extremely sensitive to smells and this is one of the only perfumes that doesn't ruin my appetite. I can't describe smells very well but it smelled very strong, girly and vanilla-y, everyone's skin is different but this perfume reacts very well with my skin and it sticks very well to my skin. I love it so much and I plan on buying for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I never gravitated toward Juicy Couture. But I heard that so many people claimed this was their HG, that I had to test it out. I will say that the sweetness grew on me. And I ponyed up the money to get the small bottle, 1oz. I received so many compliments from people that got a whiff of my scent in the elevator or just in passing. Most of these were men, some of these were woman. The funny thing being that most were surprised that this was in fact Juicy Couture.

After using this scent for about 1 year, I have grown out of it. I feel that I want something more complex, not so youthful smelling. The scent has hints of citrus and vanilla. I definitely recommend that everyone try it out. You may surprise yourself.

Overall, I do recommend this perfume. It is not my HG of the moment. But I really like it, especially for those seeking that 'younger' vibe. And the packaging is pretty, but sort of too much for me. I am not a fan of the ribbon and gold chains.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Viva La Juicy. I am somewhat of a fragrance fanatic, and this is one of my new favorites. Sexy and naughty. Even the name Is appealing...