September 14, 2014 | 1969 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is one of my more classic perfumes. I love all of Juicy's perfumes, but this one is by far my favorite. It is very, very clean and very lady like. A must if you see yourself as a classy girl (which hopefully most of us do!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this at Target, ran out and got a super good deal at Sams club. I love this perfume, I have been using it for a year and I never get sick of it. I am extremely sensitive to smells and this is one of the only perfumes that doesn't ruin my appetite. I can't describe smells very well but it smelled very strong, girly and vanilla-y, everyone's skin is different but this perfume reacts very well with my skin and it sticks very well to my skin. I love it so much and I plan on buying for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I never gravitated toward Juicy Couture. But I heard that so many people claimed this was their HG, that I had to test it out. I will say that the sweetness grew on me. And I ponyed up the money to get the small bottle, 1oz. I received so many compliments from people that got a whiff of my scent in the elevator or just in passing. Most of these were men, some of these were woman. The funny thing being that most were surprised that this was in fact Juicy Couture.

After using this scent for about 1 year, I have grown out of it. I feel that I want something more complex, not so youthful smelling. The scent has hints of citrus and vanilla. I definitely recommend that everyone try it out. You may surprise yourself.

Overall, I do recommend this perfume. It is not my HG of the moment. But I really like it, especially for those seeking that 'younger' vibe. And the packaging is pretty, but sort of too much for me. I am not a fan of the ribbon and gold chains.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Viva La Juicy. I am somewhat of a fragrance fanatic, and this is one of my new favorites. Sexy and naughty. Even the name Is appealing...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw the really cool commercial about this and I think the packaging is really pretty. I've also heard a lot of good reviews about this perfume from blogs and youtube so one day I decided to purchase one online without even test it first (my bad).

pfffff I don't really know about perfume notes and all that stuff but I think the smell is really average DUH! nothing special. it says "eau de parfum" but my bbw body mist surprisingly lasts longer than this! I totally would not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by hel0107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells very average and only last 10 mins why do they do that make perfume that doesnt last waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I love this out of testing everything in David jones this was my fav, it does smell juicy but in a sensual fun sort of way. This is among one of my most best perfumes I highly recommend this perfume

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use to smell this scent all the time on women and I loved it, so when I noticed my friend wearing it one day I asked her what it was and she told me, Viva La Juicy! I bought it that day and would wear it all the time. My husband started complaining about a smell, he said he couldn't explain what kind of smell it was, but it was rotten. For months he would mention how he would smell some sort of scent, but we couldn't pin point what it was, then one day I was spraying myself with it and he said, that's it! When I told him it what it was, he said, even the name of the perfume is gross. Normally, I might be offended, but my husband has never been put off by any of my perfumes, to this day he still brings up how offensive he finds this fragrance. What I find interesting is men don't seem to like the way this smells because he wasn't the only one who had something negative to say about it. One night I was at a bar and the guy standing next to me, says, "I don't know what fragrance you have on, but it smells like my horrible ex girlfriend!" Needless, to say, I gave away the perfume and it has never been appealing since.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Have to say this probably the best perfume I have smelled in my life. If you love Channel Chance and want to try another perfume that demands attention viva la juicy is def the one to buy. Ppl say its fruity? I dont think its particularly fruity, to me i find it more sensually intense and fun. The price is expensive but worth it, the smell stands out than any other on the market. The only reason I didnt but it at Macys was bc of what another commenter said. Every girl wears it, I want to be the girl who is the only one in the room wearing viva la juicy, not the thousandth. After buy the impression of it " la vida loca" and even tho many women wear it, I have to have this scent, I cant stop loving the smell. so i am going to make my bf buy me a bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Lornaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It is light and smells fruity, floral and girly - this is the perfect summer scent. The packaging is so cute with a hot pink ribbon and signature Juicy charms, I keep the finished bottles and use them as ornaments. The only thing is the scent doesn't last too long, but I am perfectly happy to spray it on again and again and again. The price is also very reasonable. I will be buying again!