October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Im reading such terrible reviews about this and do not understand why? This is my absolute favorite eyeliner and one of the best felt tipped ive every purchased!! I own it in black and I get a solid line with one swap and it covers over my eyeshadows perfectly as I put my eyeliner on last. It has a felt tip which isn't bendable and you can control how thick or thin you want your line to be and doesn't skip or tug on my lids. You can probably get about 1-2 months of everyday use out of this and then it dries out but for 2bucks, you cant go wrong and I keep repurchasing. Another reason to say very cheap in price but not cheap in quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jsunny

This is seriously the worst liquid eye pen. I got the brown version and it was SO WATERY and the color was a light brownish-red. Horrible Horrible on the eyes. Will never repurchase. Don't understand the great reviews.

****EDIT****
Turns out I got a bad product. All I had to do was email Jordana and they sent me another pen in a blink! Anyways, the "normal" product is amazing. The color is so opaque and dries to a semi-matte. This dries really quickly AND DOES NOT FLAKE/SMUDGE! When I swatched it on my hand, I totally forgot to wash it off and it was still there the next day. love!!! I will be planning on getting the black one. Hopefully it wont be a bad one...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hollister4432

I must have got a bad one bc I was not impressed. It was not very pigmented. I had to go over it multiple times to make it dark enough. Not buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this hot mess. I bought the brown one and it was streaky, watery, and all around awful to work with. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreens and I guess sometimes you really do get what you pay for. Do not recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While this eyeliner is priced wonderfully, easy to use, and a great black/brown shade, it cannot stand up to my watery, allergy eyes. It doesn't claim to be waterproof, but most liquid liners by nature have some level of water resistance. I don't find this to have any water resistance at all. If it isn't rainy, and you don't have watery eyes, it would definitely be a decent item to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by bloodshoteyes

PRE REQ's:
I have VERY oily skin
My eyelids are much oiler.
Primer does not help w/ oily eyelids

PRODUCT CONS
-Very Cheap
-Stays on all day
-Highly pigmented
-Easy to apply with sponge tip
-Does not crease
-Does not run
-Easy to take off at night w/makeup remover
-1 tube last me about me months! ( I use eyeliner almost every single day)

PROS:
-It does smell a bit strong like Revlon CS, But It doesnt bother me.
-Almost always out of stock
-I think its only available at Walgreens, at least that is only where I have seen it!

I would recommend this for someone who is on a budget, that wants a high quality liquid eyeliner that stays on all day. This eyeliner is 100 times better than any other I have bought. Ive tried multiple brands and they tend to be battery and overall horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jmebby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many different liquid eyeliner pens. I've found this one to be the best of the bunch. As far as price, it's the best bang for your buck at roughly $2, I can only find them at Walgreens though. The pen-like design makes it extremely easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand - perfect if you're just starting out with liquid liners. The tip is pretty stiff, which is what I prefer, there is a lesser chance of messing up as opposed to a more flexible tip. However, the formula differs with the color. The black one smudges like crazy, goes on runny, is not true to color, and does not last at all. The brown on the other hand stays for hours and is by far my favorite. It's a very deep, almost black brown. It lasts through work and school - all the way to the end of the night! I have recommended this to both family and friends, and they all love it! I always have a back up in case I run out and have repurchased a handful of times over the past year and will continue to do so.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

The felt tip is too stiff, the line is too streaky and uneven, and it smudges right off. I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

such a great price for a great product! i love this eyeliner pen, its my favorite liquid eyeliner pen. it is so black and pigmented, and never transfers or smudges after application. it has a beautiful glossy finish and dries quickly enough. the formula is very wet and dark, and looks fabulous on my eyes. it is so easy to wing my eyeliner with this pen. it is very easy to get a thin or thick line on the lash line, and the felt tip is not to hard and distributes the product very well. it is not waterproof, but it wont run if you splash any water on it as long as you dont touch it. it is definitely smudge proof though. the only thing that i didnt like was the smell, i thought it smelled kind of like a less intense sharpie, but i got used to it. overall i love this eyeliner and will definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never met a felt tip liquid liner that I liked - until now. I adore this little pen! I have always preferred the control of a brush applicator, but this goes on cleanly and can be used flat on its side to create a thick line, or use just the fine tip to draw a thin line. I particularly like this for creating a wing and find it even easier to control than a brush. The color is dark and dense, but I think you would have the best luck if you store this upside down so that the product soaks the felt. This is a great purchase at $2 and I would absolutely buy again.