August 1, 2014 | 1285 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by bloodshoteyes

PRE REQ's:
I have VERY oily skin
My eyelids are much oiler.
Primer does not help w/ oily eyelids

PRODUCT CONS
-Very Cheap
-Stays on all day
-Highly pigmented
-Easy to apply with sponge tip
-Does not crease
-Does not run
-Easy to take off at night w/makeup remover
-1 tube last me about me months! ( I use eyeliner almost every single day)

PROS:
-It does smell a bit strong like Revlon CS, But It doesnt bother me.
-Almost always out of stock
-I think its only available at Walgreens, at least that is only where I have seen it!

I would recommend this for someone who is on a budget, that wants a high quality liquid eyeliner that stays on all day. This eyeliner is 100 times better than any other I have bought. Ive tried multiple brands and they tend to be battery and overall horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jmebby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many different liquid eyeliner pens. I've found this one to be the best of the bunch. As far as price, it's the best bang for your buck at roughly $2, I can only find them at Walgreens though. The pen-like design makes it extremely easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand - perfect if you're just starting out with liquid liners. The tip is pretty stiff, which is what I prefer, there is a lesser chance of messing up as opposed to a more flexible tip. However, the formula differs with the color. The black one smudges like crazy, goes on runny, is not true to color, and does not last at all. The brown on the other hand stays for hours and is by far my favorite. It's a very deep, almost black brown. It lasts through work and school - all the way to the end of the night! I have recommended this to both family and friends, and they all love it! I always have a back up in case I run out and have repurchased a handful of times over the past year and will continue to do so.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

The felt tip is too stiff, the line is too streaky and uneven, and it smudges right off. I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

such a great price for a great product! i love this eyeliner pen, its my favorite liquid eyeliner pen. it is so black and pigmented, and never transfers or smudges after application. it has a beautiful glossy finish and dries quickly enough. the formula is very wet and dark, and looks fabulous on my eyes. it is so easy to wing my eyeliner with this pen. it is very easy to get a thin or thick line on the lash line, and the felt tip is not to hard and distributes the product very well. it is not waterproof, but it wont run if you splash any water on it as long as you dont touch it. it is definitely smudge proof though. the only thing that i didnt like was the smell, i thought it smelled kind of like a less intense sharpie, but i got used to it. overall i love this eyeliner and will definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never met a felt tip liquid liner that I liked - until now. I adore this little pen! I have always preferred the control of a brush applicator, but this goes on cleanly and can be used flat on its side to create a thick line, or use just the fine tip to draw a thin line. I particularly like this for creating a wing and find it even easier to control than a brush. The color is dark and dense, but I think you would have the best luck if you store this upside down so that the product soaks the felt. This is a great purchase at $2 and I would absolutely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I got a dud or what, considering how great the majority of the reviews are. The liner is not very opaque at all and dries even lighter than it applies. It's very thin and watery, which attributes to the lack of opacity. On my hand it seemed like it could have worked, with a fairly dark, thin line, but on my eye it was smudgy, almost gray, and just looked bad overall. I had such high hopes for this product, and I am definitely less than satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by AprilStreck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have gone through about 10 of these pens. I love them. I originally purchased one to try because my hands are very shakey and I have difficulties making precise lines with any eyeliner I have ever tried before. This is by far the best I've used, it definitely lasts all day, good strong color, and is certainly friendly to a college student's budget. I only wish they were always in-stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

This is the best liner your money can buy you! At $1.99 you really cannot go wrong. It's very black, stays on all day (even on oily skin) and its really easy to use! Give this a try, you won't be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this as a go to for days where I am not in the mood to commit to a full eye look. This is something I can apply for gentle definition when I have no time. I have the black one. I get a very thin line on upper lashes with this without the fuss of gel liners and this felt tipped pen allows for your total control as it is well pigmented but not overly wet. GREAT FIND at a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pro's are that the felt tip makes application so easy to do a winged look, I like the matte black color and it looks great when applied. However, the lasting power is not very good, by the end of an 8 hour day the wings are completely faded away, and I have to reapply my liner. I have oily lids, but I do use a primer underneath and I still have the fading issue. I prefer the Milani Ultra Fine liner, which is darker in color and lasts all day without fading.