December 20, 2014 | 1526 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by vgrl95

I must have gotten a dud because the tip of my pen was dried out. I tested out different swatches on my hand, and for some reason, color was only coming out of the back of the felt tip rather than the tapered area, so I couldn't get any liner on my lids. I am going out to get another one just because it's so expensive and it seems like everyone likes it, but it's annoying that there are some bad ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

At first I HATED this product...But once I got the hang of the thicker tip I LOVED it. I bought two when I finally found it and I love having a backup because they areALWAYS sold out... sad :( but I find this is best for cateye effects because it is very precise and pigmented... AND CHEAPPP!!!!!!!

get it when you can find it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by helloxkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyeliner!!! I have so many black liquid liners and I wish I found this one sooner, I would've saved so much money!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Im reading such terrible reviews about this and do not understand why? This is my absolute favorite eyeliner and one of the best felt tipped ive every purchased!! I own it in black and I get a solid line with one swap and it covers over my eyeshadows perfectly as I put my eyeliner on last. It has a felt tip which isn't bendable and you can control how thick or thin you want your line to be and doesn't skip or tug on my lids. You can probably get about 1-2 months of everyday use out of this and then it dries out but for 2bucks, you cant go wrong and I keep repurchasing. Another reason to say very cheap in price but not cheap in quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jsunny

This is seriously the worst liquid eye pen. I got the brown version and it was SO WATERY and the color was a light brownish-red. Horrible Horrible on the eyes. Will never repurchase. Don't understand the great reviews.

****EDIT****
Turns out I got a bad product. All I had to do was email Jordana and they sent me another pen in a blink! Anyways, the "normal" product is amazing. The color is so opaque and dries to a semi-matte. This dries really quickly AND DOES NOT FLAKE/SMUDGE! When I swatched it on my hand, I totally forgot to wash it off and it was still there the next day. love!!! I will be planning on getting the black one. Hopefully it wont be a bad one...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hollister4432

I must have got a bad one bc I was not impressed. It was not very pigmented. I had to go over it multiple times to make it dark enough. Not buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this hot mess. I bought the brown one and it was streaky, watery, and all around awful to work with. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreens and I guess sometimes you really do get what you pay for. Do not recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While this eyeliner is priced wonderfully, easy to use, and a great black/brown shade, it cannot stand up to my watery, allergy eyes. It doesn't claim to be waterproof, but most liquid liners by nature have some level of water resistance. I don't find this to have any water resistance at all. If it isn't rainy, and you don't have watery eyes, it would definitely be a decent item to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by bloodshoteyes

PRE REQ's:
I have VERY oily skin
My eyelids are much oiler.
Primer does not help w/ oily eyelids

PRODUCT CONS
-Very Cheap
-Stays on all day
-Highly pigmented
-Easy to apply with sponge tip
-Does not crease
-Does not run
-Easy to take off at night w/makeup remover
-1 tube last me about me months! ( I use eyeliner almost every single day)

PROS:
-It does smell a bit strong like Revlon CS, But It doesnt bother me.
-Almost always out of stock
-I think its only available at Walgreens, at least that is only where I have seen it!

I would recommend this for someone who is on a budget, that wants a high quality liquid eyeliner that stays on all day. This eyeliner is 100 times better than any other I have bought. Ive tried multiple brands and they tend to be battery and overall horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jmebby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many different liquid eyeliner pens. I've found this one to be the best of the bunch. As far as price, it's the best bang for your buck at roughly $2, I can only find them at Walgreens though. The pen-like design makes it extremely easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand - perfect if you're just starting out with liquid liners. The tip is pretty stiff, which is what I prefer, there is a lesser chance of messing up as opposed to a more flexible tip. However, the formula differs with the color. The black one smudges like crazy, goes on runny, is not true to color, and does not last at all. The brown on the other hand stays for hours and is by far my favorite. It's a very deep, almost black brown. It lasts through work and school - all the way to the end of the night! I have recommended this to both family and friends, and they all love it! I always have a back up in case I run out and have repurchased a handful of times over the past year and will continue to do so.