Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/20/2013 1:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted a soft, choclate brown liquid liner for doing a thin cat eye for day. I got this in the brown shade and its perfect for what I wanted. Luckily, I didn't get a dud and have had no issues with it drying out or skipping when I apply it. For me, it lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake off. For $2 US, you just can't beat it. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 9/20/2013 1:39:00 PM

There should be reviews for the eye marker too! I love this eyeliner pen! (and its chubbier cousin :) )They are very pigmented, smooth and easy to use. I had been buying the LA girl eye marker (at three times the cost) but I wont anymore. I love a winged liner and this is literally the way to a 5 second winged eye. swoosh and sweep and I am out the door. I got both the pen and the marker because some days you want a thick line and some days you dont. If my local walgreens is out of stock I will order it oline I love it that much...enough to pay shipping! lol

on 9/20/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

From what I gather this is one of those products where the quality control is pretty poor and a lot of people get "duds". That's what happened to me. I bought the black one and when it decided to work, it seemed really nice, but mostly it was just dry, as if it was an old eyeliner that dried out (even though I had just bought it). I just can't get mine to work smoothly; some of the eyeliner might come out a little but then just dry up right away. I'm disappointed that it didn't work and it's annoying how it seems like the quality of the product is so inconsistent from one eyeliner to the next. I might buy another to see if the second one I buy works, though, for the price.

on 9/12/2013 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I gave it two stars because it does actually work (sorta). I was really excited to try this eyeliner because of all the great reviews. I had read that lots of people had gotten duds their first time buying one so I bought two to try just in case. Both of them were awful. They did make nice straight lines on my hand and the felt tip made it easy to control, but the line was super sheer and not buildable at all (it was like when you go over a line on a blackboard and it just erases it instead of making it darker). It also skipped a lot on the eyelid. Maybe I got two duds but if that's how inconsistent they are I'd rather just spend a little more on something I know is going to be good. For cheap eyeliners, the Wet n Wild one is pretty awesome and dark (though not waterproof). All in all, I'd say the felt tip brush is decent but the formula sucks. I think if you need a good felt tip pen the Loreal Lineur Intense has a better brush and formula.

on 8/28/2013 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must have gotten a dud because the tip of my pen was dried out. I tested out different swatches on my hand, and for some reason, color was only coming out of the back of the felt tip rather than the tapered area, so I couldn't get any liner on my lids. I am going out to get another one just because it's so expensive and it seems like everyone likes it, but it's annoying that there are some bad ones out there.

on 8/13/2013 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

At first I HATED this product...But once I got the hang of the thicker tip I LOVED it. I bought two when I finally found it and I love having a backup because they areALWAYS sold out... sad :( but I find this is best for cateye effects because it is very precise and pigmented... AND CHEAPPP!!!!!!!

get it when you can find it

on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love this eyeliner!!! I have so many black liquid liners and I wish I found this one sooner, I would've saved so much money!!!

on 8/11/2013 5:10:00 PM

Im reading such terrible reviews about this and do not understand why? This is my absolute favorite eyeliner and one of the best felt tipped ive every purchased!! I own it in black and I get a solid line with one swap and it covers over my eyeshadows perfectly as I put my eyeliner on last. It has a felt tip which isn't bendable and you can control how thick or thin you want your line to be and doesn't skip or tug on my lids. You can probably get about 1-2 months of everyday use out of this and then it dries out but for 2bucks, you cant go wrong and I keep repurchasing. Another reason to say very cheap in price but not cheap in quality!

on 7/27/2013 4:18:00 PM

This is seriously the worst liquid eye pen. I got the brown version and it was SO WATERY and the color was a light brownish-red. Horrible Horrible on the eyes. Will never repurchase. Don't understand the great reviews.

****EDIT****
Turns out I got a bad product. All I had to do was email Jordana and they sent me another pen in a blink! Anyways, the "normal" product is amazing. The color is so opaque and dries to a semi-matte. This dries really quickly AND DOES NOT FLAKE/SMUDGE! When I swatched it on my hand, I totally forgot to wash it off and it was still there the next day. love!!! I will be planning on getting the black one. Hopefully it wont be a bad one...

I must have got a bad one bc I was not impressed. It was not very pigmented. I had to go over it multiple times to make it dark enough. Not buying again.