Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit

3.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crisups (Carrageenan), Agar, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polysorbate 20, ALumina, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Titanium DIoxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30 Lake, Red 40, Violet 2, Mica, Fragrance (963-181)

on 7/15/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm half way through the bottle & I still don't see any results. It does not exfoliate my skin. Poor product, but it does smell nice.

on 6/5/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It really doesn't do anything to my skin. The smell is nice, not overbearing. I do like grapefruits so maybe that's why I can stand the smell, unlike my sister. It's very foamy and cleans well. It just doesn't clear up my acne. I have it on my shoulders, back, and chest (mild). Instead, I think it only made it a bit worse on my shoulders and a little bit better on my back. However for the price ($7) I would not purchase again, especially since it really doesn't help me.

on 6/3/2011 10:29:00 PM

This is the only body wash I use on my back, I have very bad breakouts at times and I put this on a back scrub brush and go to town..I use everyday and can most definitely tell when I don't use it or skip days. I have bought many bottles but at times if I can't find it I'll buy the face wash (same thing without the "beads") and use that on my body. Also good for ingrown hairs as another person said. The smell is refreshing and not overpowering, much better then chemical smells of other anti-acne products. I will keep buying this until I find something better.

on 5/29/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, this product to me is an "okay" product. I don't feel clean after using this product. The price was around $10, which is not worth it for that amount of product. After using it, I feel like my back got worst. it's either it doesn't suit for Oily type or its the product that made me break out.

on 5/27/2011 9:24:00 AM

I LALALOVE THISS!! it makes me feel clean!! and it smells amazing! <3 :) i recommend this to anyone really, it's great!

on 5/18/2011 1:26:00 PM

This isn't a miracle product by any means, but it does help keep your skin clear. I still had a few blemishes here and there sometimes, but that could be from anything (stress, hormones, etc.). My biggest problem, however, was the scent. It smells amazing in the bottle, but something in it just does NOT work with my personal chemistry. I had a similar problem with a pomegranate body wash - maybe some citrus scents just don't work for me? In either case, it ended up shifting into a sort of BO smell, which is rather counterintuitive considering I'm showering to PREVENT that. I ended up giving it to my brother. Hopefully it'll work out better for him.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this to fade the acne scars on my back and chest area and was hopeful that it would do this. HOWEVER, it did not. I used it for 2+ months and NOTHING. I paid less than 10 bucks for it and the bottle is okay but it doesn't work so.....

on 4/11/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have to say I was really disappointed. This didn't help my acne at all. It actually made me break out more. I think it has something to do with the pink grapefruit extract. But I loved the smell!!! It smells so fresh and clean!! I also liked how there were beads in the body wash cause it exfoliated the skin. I started buying the regular Body Clear body wash (its orange in case you are wondering) and it has worked a lot better. The smell is horrible though. So if the Body Clear with pink grapefruit isn't working for you, try getting the original.

on 4/10/2011 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product was a waste of time and hope. When I first broke out on my body this is what I tryed and that was two years ago. It didn't work a bit. It does smell great and from what I read it worked for other people but I also have very stubborn skin and if you're senstive or have tryed lots of products even on your FACIAL ance, I don't suggest trying this because it could possibly make things worse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet- I buy it over and over again and my boyfriend and I have probably gone through about 15 bottles of this stuff already. I tend to break out on my back from hair sprays and styling products getting transferred from my long hair to my back and this body wash helps clear up breakouts when used regularly. It can be a little drying to use this on my whole body during the winter, so I usually wash the rest of my body with a moisturizing body wash and then use this on my back. (I also make sure that I wash my body AFTER I rinse out my conditioner because otherwise the conditioner gets rinsed down my back and defeats the whole purpose of using this body wash.) I like the smell and formula of this body wash better than any other acne-clearing body wash, including Neutrogena's other body wash and body scrub (the orange colored ones). My boyfriend likes it too because it doesn't smell "girly" (it smells just like grapefruit, not "sweet" or "purfumey"). I definitely plan on buying this over and over again :)