December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Gels/Soaps - Neutrogena - Body Clear Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by meesakitty44

I LALALOVE THISS!! it makes me feel clean!! and it smells amazing! <3 :) i recommend this to anyone really, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by fieryrose13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This isn't a miracle product by any means, but it does help keep your skin clear. I still had a few blemishes here and there sometimes, but that could be from anything (stress, hormones, etc.). My biggest problem, however, was the scent. It smells amazing in the bottle, but something in it just does NOT work with my personal chemistry. I had a similar problem with a pomegranate body wash - maybe some citrus scents just don't work for me? In either case, it ended up shifting into a sort of BO smell, which is rather counterintuitive considering I'm showering to PREVENT that. I ended up giving it to my brother. Hopefully it'll work out better for him.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect2690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this to fade the acne scars on my back and chest area and was hopeful that it would do this. HOWEVER, it did not. I used it for 2+ months and NOTHING. I paid less than 10 bucks for it and the bottle is okay but it doesn't work so.....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by alexrich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say I was really disappointed. This didn't help my acne at all. It actually made me break out more. I think it has something to do with the pink grapefruit extract. But I loved the smell!!! It smells so fresh and clean!! I also liked how there were beads in the body wash cause it exfoliated the skin. I started buying the regular Body Clear body wash (its orange in case you are wondering) and it has worked a lot better. The smell is horrible though. So if the Body Clear with pink grapefruit isn't working for you, try getting the original.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by fcuksociety

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a waste of time and hope. When I first broke out on my body this is what I tryed and that was two years ago. It didn't work a bit. It does smell great and from what I read it worked for other people but I also have very stubborn skin and if you're senstive or have tryed lots of products even on your FACIAL ance, I don't suggest trying this because it could possibly make things worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet- I buy it over and over again and my boyfriend and I have probably gone through about 15 bottles of this stuff already. I tend to break out on my back from hair sprays and styling products getting transferred from my long hair to my back and this body wash helps clear up breakouts when used regularly. It can be a little drying to use this on my whole body during the winter, so I usually wash the rest of my body with a moisturizing body wash and then use this on my back. (I also make sure that I wash my body AFTER I rinse out my conditioner because otherwise the conditioner gets rinsed down my back and defeats the whole purpose of using this body wash.) I like the smell and formula of this body wash better than any other acne-clearing body wash, including Neutrogena's other body wash and body scrub (the orange colored ones). My boyfriend likes it too because it doesn't smell "girly" (it smells just like grapefruit, not "sweet" or "purfumey"). I definitely plan on buying this over and over again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

I'm surprised there are so many bad reviews for this product. It has worked well for me. I suddenly started getting chest acne about 6 months ago and it has really helped to contain it. I noticed a difference when I ran out and wasn't using the product for a few weeks. I also put a little bit on an exfoliating sponge and use it on my legs for ingrown hairs. I really love the scent, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by sciencejk

I had high hopes for this product in clearing my back and chest acne. Unfortunately, it did worse to my skin. After just one week of using this product I already had new pimples coming out. It's horrible. I can't even emphasize it. My skin is worse than before. I want to give this product another try but I'm to scared to take another chance. I might consider the original Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash because this one had pink grapefruit. I have sensitive skin so the fragrance might have provoked the pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by bwessel10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Neutrogena usually works fantasic for me, and I have used the pink grapefruit facewash and it worked fine, so I decided to try the body wash. BIG mistake . . I got a horrible rash shortly after using this product. Tons of tiny little bumps anywhere I had used it at showed up shortly after I started using it. I've changed out bodywashes since, but the rash has yet to still fully go away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by jesschace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Yeahh i hated this product. I dont have severe acne just the few breakouts on shoulders back and chest. I bought this stuff having high hopes. It didnt just not do anything it made me breakut more. Id gotten more breakouts than ever i was so embaressed. It smells good thats the only plus. But yeah this stuff was horrible and it dried out my skin terribly. Not reccomended.